News:

Main Menu

MFK

Started by Brandon, September 21, 2007, 02:15:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

MFK
Welcome to the new game MFK. In this game you determine who on Elliquiy you would like to Marry, Fuck, and Kill keeping in mind that traditionally you do not Fuck who you Marry. The game is simple as you choose who to fill out for each category and give an explanation as to why. If you feel that two people are extremely close you make list a 2nd place person for the same category. Below each category list the canidadtes you chose from to make your picks. If youre confused look at my list for a good example

Definitions of each category follow

Marry: This will be the person you spend the rest of your life with. The man or woman who rubs your feet when you come home from work, makes/shares dinner with you, shares all those long hours of endless, yet still interesting, conversation or just has a close connection with your heart.

Fuck: Obviously, the person you want in your bed or other places whenever you can get them there. You may choose them because they're just a good lay, or perhaps your personal master/slave but whatever the reason they are the ones you go to when you need your sex fix

Kill: This is the person you want to do away with. Maybe they made you mad at one time, maybe they irritate you, or maybe they're just in the way to something or someone you want. Whatever the case they will be a target destined for death.

NOTE: This is all in good fun so please if you feel you might get down about not getting picked by someone post your own picks and abstain from reading the thread. Lets have fun and be mature with this game ;)
--------------------------------

My picks

Marry: Mika. There is no one on Elliquiy who holds a closer place in my heart or who I can talk to for hours about just stuff. Her cute giggles, her big brown eyes, her sexy mind, hell just everything about her screams to me that she is the most wonderful woman in the world and is my number one pick to marry.

Marry 2nd place: Z.K. The wonderful and sexy Zulokitty is my second pick because like with Mika we have a great deal in common and have spent a great deal of time just talking about roleplaying, video games, and other stuff. However, as she can be a little awkward at times and frequently disappears right in the middle of conversations she's a sliver away from my number one lady.

Candidates: Mika, Z.k., Cindy1, NikitaFirestar, Akasha, Bishrook, Windflower (many of you wont know her but thats ok)

Fuck: Cindy1. Cindy is a very special woman to me who I consider a close friend but beyond that she is a fireball in bed ;) Her carnal desires match my own dominant ones extremely well and there are few other writing partners that get me planning a scene weeks in advance

Candidates: Mika, Cindy1, Z.K., NikitaFirestar, Cherri tart, Serenitysangel, Windflower

Kill: Lilac. Nothing personal but as Elliquiy's resident Evil genius Lilac is just in my way of obtaining total world domination. Therefore she must be eliminated by any means that actually work. Love you Lilac  :-*

Candidates: Lilac, MadPanda, LordAnubis
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Lirliel

My Picks:

Marry: Elandra! For reasons that people who know us know very well damnit! No further details to be deliver. Restricted Access!

Marry 2nd Pick: *Snuggles with Z.K.* Because in all good things, I still love her. My favourite little firecracker and my good and personal friend. I can't help but love her :) So yes, for someone to come home to, lie down besides.. She'd be there :)

Runners up: Airindel, MD, Cherri, Bliss(y)

Fuck: Like uhm Guys can I make a fucking LIST?! Alright here goes, Elandra, Z.K., MD, Xilos, Lilian, Cherri, Airindel, Zaer, Robguy(whenever he returns), Strangely(Just to Po Elvi :P) , Cosmo, Creeper, Cham, BK, Aki!, Glab, Ellyssa, CG, Tom, Jerry oh and Sabbat :)

Kill: All ya'll for giving me a hard time as a Mod! *Grabs the AK and starts SPRAYING!* :P
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

BK Geno

My turn!

Marry:... Hm, tough one, but so far, from my two months on Elliquiy, I would have to say, Bliss takes first place, followed by Valerian. Both are good are good at roleplay, and still are in games with me, proving they can deal with my nonsequitors, rampant sarcasm, and other personal defects.

Fuck: Hands down, Lirliel. Because she is simply too cool to not.

Kill: Elandra, sorry, but as a mod, she is the one I like the least. Which is not saying very much, as I actually kinda like her. But she is the person I tick off the most, so I figured I should put her out of her misery.
Panic is ALWAYS an appropriate answer!

Swedish Steel

Weee!

Marry: Swedish Steel, without a doubt. He seems the most likely to be able to give me intelligent answers during our conversations, and I hear he's very cuddly. Lousy cook though.

Fuck: Swedish Steel, of course. I get the feeling he knows exactly what I like.

Kill: Seriously, aren't we all a bit tired of Swedish Steel by now?
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

Sakujo

Quote from: Swedish Steel on September 23, 2007, 03:46:27 AM
Weee!

Marry: Swedish Steel, without a doubt. He seems the most likely to be able to give me intelligent answers during our conversations, and I hear he's very cuddly. Lousy cook though.

Fuck: Swedish Steel, of course. I get the feeling he knows exactly what I like.

Kill: Seriously, aren't we all a bit tired of Swedish Steel by now?

I c wut u did thar.

Edit: I'm removing what I said here, due to consideration of the rant thread. Admittedly I was somewhat hesitant to respond for the same reasons, but I really wanted to write the above for some reason. (Probably because I totally didn't realzie what was going on until the last second. That's what I get for not checking usernames. XD)

Shouldn't this topic then be locked & removed?
Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on October 16, 2007, 07:52:07 pm
"Intelligence reports are useful only to the intelligent."
-- Robert A. Heinlein

Serenity Vixen

Hmmmm?  What Rant Thread?

Only reason I haven't posted this thread is because there are just so many candidates for question 2, and so few for question 3 ((None to be exact :P)). I found it to be interesting, and funny so far though :)
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Sakujo

Quote from: TyTheDnDGuy on October 16, 2007, 07:52:07 pm
"Intelligence reports are useful only to the intelligent."
-- Robert A. Heinlein