Star Wars: The Might of the Empire [Freeform]

Started by Idej, September 17, 2009, 03:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Idej

Okay so it sounds like people want to do a Galactic Empire themed game for Star Wars.

I've set up a poll for those interested to decide how they want the game to be.

We can also discuss other things here dealing with the game too.

RedEve

What people are interested so far?
And can you give us more details? Exact timing and setting?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Idej

Well, apparently Trieste is interested along with a few others I was talking to on the SB.  Can't remember who sadly. :(

The time will most likely be in between Episode III (Formation of the Empire) up to the time of the Thrawn Trilogy.  It is all up to the players to determine the time.

What I think we determined was that we wanted to do an Imperial Military themed game for the setting.

Delta Echo

O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Kate

any sound good - if its a system thing - just choose one that someone who is new can use for others so they dont have to learn a new system each time - if it is new - simpler the better

Transgirlenstein

I assume the players play members of the Empire then?
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Idej

Quote from: Kate on September 18, 2009, 12:26:08 PM
any sound good - if its a system thing - just choose one that someone who is new can use for others so they dont have to learn a new system each time - if it is new - simpler the better

Well it looks Freeform is the winner. ;)  So lets do that.

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on September 18, 2009, 12:29:33 PM
I assume the players play members of the Empire then?

It all depends on how far everyone wants to go on this. (Consensual, Bondage, Non-Consensual etc, etc)  The Empire was big on slavery and if everyone agreed to it a player could play as a slave to an Imperial Officer (most likely another player).  But yeah, most of the players should play as members of the Galactic Empire.  I shall allow some fringe, but I want to keep that at a minimum.  One or two people could play as Bounty Hunters/ Smugglers but that is it on that.  This should be strictly Imperial.

If you have any creative ideas and such give me a holler via PM.

playfullchick76

I like the idea of being a slave to an imperial officer, human im thinking, as that works better for me.

Blackflow

He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder.

Idej

Looks like we are getting quite a group here. :D  Sounds fun.

Here is my next question which I shall be adding to polls soon.

Light
Bondage
Non-Consensual Human
Non-Consensual Exotic or
Extreme

undisclosedtoyou

Alright I might be interested in joining this game, gotta rewatch the movies but hey it's an excuse to rewatch the movies lol.

EDIT: Oh and I voted on EX, although I could see NC-Exotic or even Bon working also.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

playfullchick76

I like the idea of N/C human,and bondage as well. I have read the thrawn trilogy, and was very well written.

Blackflow

I would imagine that characters would be mostly humans or near-humans, considering the Empire's bias against non-humans.

That said, Exotic is probably the more appropriate, because there's bound to be at least a few aliens in the mix.   :-)
He who is certain he knows the ending of things when he is only beginning them is either extremely wise or extremely foolish; no matter which is true, he is certainly an unhappy man, for he has put a knife in the heart of wonder.