Restart [Bon, Open]

Started by undisclosedtoyou, September 12, 2009, 02:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

undisclosedtoyou

Restart

We now have two empty slots for a player to fill.  We also have slots open for players who would like to play natives of Novus.

The year is 2367, almost every M-type planet has been absorbed into the Company and as such, fall under Company laws, and ordinances.

What if a group of people, all from company planets, where tired with what their lives have become, and where trying to escape, what if they all decide to leave it all behind.  Leave their daily lives, their meaningless jobs, the people they used to be, and start over.

I'm thinking that this would be an interstellar experiment, one where all participants signed up and where chosen out of millions to be a part of it.  they would be sent to another M-type planet to rebuild a society with only the most rudimentary tools. 

There would be a mix of Alien Species as well as humans, and one or two "spies" for the company that founded the experiment.  What the participants wouldn't know was that this experiment was just an excuse to establish a base on a planet that no one was sure was inhabitable.  And that once confirmation arrived that indeed they could profit from the exploitation of the planet they would come in and take over.

This game would start off with them trying to build a vision of civilization that didn't involve all the cruel and detrimental elements that have ripped other larger planets apart.  Eventually when they have settled in and created their dream, the Company will come in and try to rip it out from their grasp.  It will be up to the new people of this planet to fight for their home.  At this point it will be up to the spies if they would rather stay with the Company or throw in their lot with the small planet and their inhabitants.

Positions available

Admiral: Jack Stalker

Captain: TheRedFear
Lieutenant: Question Mark
Ensign(s): (Security Soldiers)
Civilian(s): Undisclosedtoyou, Chelemar, Limoncello, Question Mark, Jated Stormwaters
Native(s): Open

Character Thread
OOC Thread
IC Novus Thread

"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Jack Stalker

But one of them is a dark and twisted soul, who sees an opportunity to take advantage of these innocent fools on their island?   ;D

undisclosedtoyou

Quote from: Jack Stalker on September 12, 2009, 04:38:24 PM
But one of them is a dark and twisted soul, who sees an opportunity to take advantage of these innocent fools on their island?   ;D

Well so far I'm thinking that this would be an interstellar experiment, one where all participants signed up and where chosen out of millions to be a part of it.  they would be sent to another M-type planet to rebuild a society with only the most rudimentary tools. 

There would be a mix of Alien Species as well as humans, and one or two "spies" for the company that founded the experiment.  What the participants wouldn't know was that this experiment was just an excuse to establish a base on a planet that no one was sure was inhabitable.  And that once confirmation that indeed they could profit from the exploitation of the planet they would come in and take over.

What do you think?  If your looking for the oppertunity to play the villain, you could play one of the spies in the group.
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Jack Stalker

I wouldn't be a very good spy if I agreed in open forum now would I... LOL!   ;)

undisclosedtoyou

*whistles*

Surree lol.

Update:We have a Character Thread now.

I'm happy that so far we have two character bio's in, we could always use more men and woman.

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Jack Stalker

Going to have a look... there's something wrong with the link to the thread above? (Maybe just on my PC.)

Will find it manually, LOL!

undisclosedtoyou

Hmmm it works for me.  Oh well it's in the Bon small groups section, shouldn't be to hard to find.  Although I just now remembered to change the title for that thread lol, so it should be easier to find now.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Limoncello

I am interested. I will post in character thread when I finished profile.
Cello Ons and Offs Work in process
Absence  Updated 12/8/2011

Currently accepting rps. Currently updating Ons and Offs. Message me for any ideas you may have or want to try.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Jack Stalker

Is there a game thread?  :-\

undisclosedtoyou

I was thinking that once we have two more people we could start.  But we do have the necessary people don't we?  So I can start the game now if everyone likes.

I'll be working on it now.

EDIT:
  Since we are awaiting another character profile, I'm going to wait until we have two(including the expected one) more character profiles posted in the character thread.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

I have posted the OOC thread for now.  The IC thread will be open once we get two more characters. 

EDIT: Alright, we need one more female to make it even, but if anyone else wants to join we would welcome you^^
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Question Mark

Voicing my interest.  I shall be a Leftenant. :D

undisclosedtoyou

Great!  And the spot is yours:)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Question Mark

Wait, a Leftanent AND a civilian.  Ahhah!

Two characters, one a mechanic and maintainer for combustion based ground vehicles, and the other a... guy in uniform, I guess.  I'm still mulling him over.

Profiles will be up ASAP.

undisclosedtoyou

That actually sounds like an interesting concept, because than you get to play both sides(military and civilian). Are you interested in playing a spy by any chance?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Question Mark

Well, see, if I told you I was going to RP a spy, that wouldn't make me a very good spy, now would it?  Trust me, if I decide to a hidden eye, you'll know it soon enough.

undisclosedtoyou

Hehe, too true.  I'll have to keep my eye on you.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

undisclosedtoyou

We now have two empty slots for a player to fill.  We also have slots open for players who would like to play natives of Novus.
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's