Open Wip Idea, post apocalyptic setting w/ monsters m+f

Started by Kwiehtyp3, September 04, 2014, 06:56:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kwiehtyp3

History & Backstory:
In 2015 Russia Invades the United States and Europe. China, Germany, Poland, Austrailia, and Japan join Russia while the rest of Europe joins the United States, as does Canada. The combined power of the North American continent's air force and military pushes the Russians out of the Continent.

The first nuke Is launched In 2017 by the Americans. This leads to nuclear war and by 2019 fourty seven percent of human life on earth had been wiped out. Not only had the humans died, but the animals and planet as well.

By 2025  An approximate 83 percent of the human population was believed to be wiped out due to violence, disease, or suicide. Large expanses of the land were rocky and barren often subject to extreme weather. There were places that still had life but they were few, scattered, and small. Survivors began to form groups and establish control as world governments collapse. Rumors of deformed humans began to circulate In 2042.

By 2100 the existence of the Infected Is known but not yet understood. The creatures attack at night In the cities taking several people. Sixty five percent of the worlds modern munition has been expended or lost. Much knowledge Is forgotten as the race continues to dwindle.

By 2250 human life on the planet has been reduced to under ten percent. The Infected thrive by any means neccessary. The planet gets colder. Wildlife and the Infected.evolve. All modern technology Is lost except blacksmithing. The remaining people travel In small to medium sized groups. They use often crudely made medevil weaponry and thin plates of metal for protection. Modern munition has become legend but can still be found extremely rarely. When they are found They're In terrible condition with few uses.

Human Culture & Infected and Wildlife Beastiary

The small human groups Interbreed and will likely fight to survive against eachother If they meet. Knowledge Is mostly passed from offspring to parent. These classes of humans are seen commonly.

Huntsman/woman:
The Huntsman typically carries a bow and many arrows. He/she tends to be very aware of the surroundings. It Is his/her primary duty to provide food for the clan. They wear thin plates of metal about the chest, and a helmet all covered In cloth. They cover their lower bodies with padded cloth. They tend to be agile and quick, with excellent eyesight and hearing.

Protector
These humans are armored from head to toe In thin
metal plates. They generally carry a heavy battle-axe. It Is his/her primary duty to protect the clan.

Sniper
These humans carry a cross bow, and try to stay a good distance from their targets. They generally wear padded cloth with no headgear. They help defend the clan and watch over the huntsmen/women.

Scrapper
These humans carry short swords and thin shields. They wear chaps and a helmet. They tend to be agile and vicious In their movements. They are usually found near the ruins of the cities, chasing legends about powerful weapons.

Armorer
These humans still possess the knowledge to make and repair armor and weapons. They dont pracrice fighting, but are generally skilled with many weapons.

Infected Culture
Infected creatures retained much Intelligence despite being twisted and mutated by the effects of radiation. They were capable of getting a long but would also fight frequently, especially over the prospect of eating humans.

Names for these different classifications are given human/

General Infected/ unchanged. These are the human ones. They are hunted by other Infected, andbare nomadic like humans. All Infected began as unchanged, They are ugly, covered In boils and jaundiced like all Infected. They are cannibalistic but mostly find other creatures to feed on.

Scizzor
Humanoid In appearance, They have thick, tough skin on the muscles of their upper torso and shoulders. Their arms are made of sharp bone which ends In a pincer.

Lungeripper
These took the form of small, but extremely lanky humanoids, with two noted exceptions. It's arms ended In nubs at the wrists. From the wrists, extend three razorblades of bone. The legs below the knee are made up of the same type of muscle as the tounge. The creatures use this muscle like a spring to launch them rapidly In any direction, as well as being able to walk on It. They walk slowly.

Buster
These take the form of eight foot tall men. They're extremely muscular and have very large appendages. Their pectoral muscles, shoulders, forearms, biceps, elboe, triceps, knees, shin, and calf are covered In a thick bone plate. Blades extend from the elbows, spikes extend from just below the knee. Due to It's strength, It's capable of breaking through walls

This Is a WIP. If you have any suggestions, or Ideas, I would like to hear them. I am not looking for strictly adult oriented content.

More about what Im looking for.

Basicly, I have one request. Don't write all about sex. If you're going to write with me, make a story

Interdiction of words

Posts are currently: Medium
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Oh my, I haven't posted on our thread? PM me or check out my A&A

Kwiehtyp3

That's excellent. I've got a couple more Ideas for Infected humans to post. These are not meant to be characters, though you're welcome to make a character out of one. I will keep working on this now that I know It's not a dud.

Interdiction of words

I will want to suggest an idea for a character but I was thinking that he could be infected to the point being merged with an animal
Darn work and school is getting in the way. I will get posts out as fast as I can but it is going to be hard on me as for you.

Kwiehtyp3

Interdiction of words

So the creature I am thinking is a type of anthro that looks like an animal but it is still human enough to be around other humans

Kwiehtyp3

LSWSjr

Quote from: Kwiehtyp3 on September 04, 2014, 06:56:18 PM
In 2015 Russia Invades the United States and Europe. China, Germany, Poland, Austrailia, and Japan join Russia while the rest of Europe joins the United States, as does Canada.
Quick suggestions:
-Despite their history, China is too economically dependent on the US these days to side with Russia, who is comparison has very little to offer their former ally.
-Unless they were taken over by their neighbors, Australia (with only one 'I' :-() is a member of the Commonwealth and would be forced to side with whomever England sided with, and considering Canada (another big Commonwealth country) has sided with the US then I'm guessing England has too.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions

Kwiehtyp3

Quote from: LSWSjr on September 06, 2014, 02:30:36 AM
Quick suggestions:
-Despite their history, China is too economically dependent on the US these days to side with Russia, who is comparison has very little to offer their former ally.
-Unless they were taken over by their neighbors, Australia (with only one 'I' :-() is a member of the Commonwealth and would be forced to side with whomever England sided with, and considering Canada (another big Commonwealth country) has sided with the US then I'm guessing England has too.

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr

Thanks for the suggestion. I agree with
Australia and apologize for the mis-spell.

At the same time, China and Russia are Practically right next to eachother. I can see them teaming up. Especially If they're willing to commit to wiping to u.s out.