How creative are you? MxF (seeking lit male)

Started by Smokeyes, June 28, 2016, 08:42:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smokeyes

OK today I want to try something a bit different, I am going to leave a number of prompts and see if anyone feels inspired enough to get back to me and hash out some details, The stories will be M xF, I am looking for a lit male to my female protagonist. I am willing to entertain anything from straight up vanilla to NC, Extreme, and BDSM. My only No go areas are;

OFFS

• Scat
  • Vore
  • Feet
  • Clowns
  • Dommes or Domming, I make a god awful Dom

Prompts;

Desperately Seeking this Man;

' His voice reminded her of darkened rooms and broken bones. Suddenly it became quite apparent that the centre of this mans attention was a very bad place to be.'

* The lake had been frozen over for hundreds of years, one day the ice had finally cracked. What startled  him was the single track of foot marks that led away.

*A dragon saves a maiden from a knight.

* She only came in the shop to get out of the cold,she wasn't expecting someone to tell her future.

*Everynight for the last month she saw him sitting about halfway back, watching as if he knew her, But she had never seen him before.

I think that will do for now,if you have any idea's of your own always interested to hear them. thank you for your time.

[
Putting theSensual into NonConSensual
And When I get there, I will arrive Violently

Keep on takin' your medication.
Lock that temper behind those pills.
Your brain is flying' , insanely frying'
Just remember its bad to kill - Imelda May

Smokeyes

Putting theSensual into NonConSensual
And When I get there, I will arrive Violently

Keep on takin' your medication.
Lock that temper behind those pills.