Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackSwan317

You're just so shrouded, I feel like I can't trust you with the shadows of doubt covering so much of your face... oh wait... those are from your hood... but none the less, I'm afraid we are through my love. Goodbye! Think fondly of our time together.

Jazra

I’ve heard it said, swans mate for life
nightly, I dreamed I’d be your wife
We registered our wedding
and picked erotic black bedding
then I heard yellow’s the new black
So hon, I’m giving you the sack
Ons & Offs
Absences

Boy, “If I and a slice of pizza fall in the water, which do you save?

Girl, wipes grease off her chin, “Why'd you let my pizza fall in the water?”

Belle33

You always hold that pen, but you never hold me.  I can't take it - I'm leaving.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Jazra

You're tearing me up, on and off and on. It seems like I can't do anything right. It breaks my heart. I can't take the pain anymore (and the cute checker finally asked me out), so I'm ending it now before you tear out my heart once again.
Ons & Offs
Absences

ArtemisHighmore

I'm sorry Jazra but things just aren't working out. I feel like I don't even know you. Maybe we can work things out later but for now I need to find myself... Goodbye.

Belle33

How can I trust you when you never look me in the eyes.  I'm leaving!

ArtemisHighmore

You are always dressed like that. I can't tell if you are trying to seduce me or everyone else. We're done!

Belle33

You're always holding your sword.  When's it my turn?  It's too frustrating - Farewell!

ArtemisHighmore

Why do I feel like you are always so jealous of the people I talk to? We never communicate. Hell we never even look each other in the eyes anymore. It has to stop.

Belle33

You're chest is so sexy, why won't you let me rest my head there?  I'm tired of cold showers - It's over.

Insanityenviesme

its not fair.. you tease me so deliciously and you just vanish?!! Thats just mean, Belle.. So mean... I cant be with you anymore!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

You mean I've been waiting all this time and I missed your note *palms on forehead*.  You should have said something earlier.  I can't live like this.

Insanityenviesme

Are you telling me that you forgot about my note?!! Oh my God, we're through!! Goodbye!!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Belle33

I messed up one time, and you can't forgive me?  You are too rigid - go away!

ArtemisHighmore

Look I loved what we had, it was amazing. But I just don't know if we are right for each other. Our relationship seems solely physical and I need something deeper. I'm sorry but I think we're done.

Belle33

You are too good for me, but I'm in a place in my life where I need someone who's bad for me.  Stay in touch.

ArtemisHighmore

I just feel like we are from different worlds and it's not working for me. What do we even have in common? It's like you're from a fairy tale or something. Please call when you're more real...

Belle33

You're too confrontational.  I need a lover not a fighter.  Pack your bags.

olive

You never look me in the eyes when we're talking. I need more attention than that!  Get out!

ArtemisHighmore

You always seem to be giving me the shoulder. You show more interest in your damn hair than you do me. Good bye dear.

BlackSwan317

Your sword is just so big.. and intimidating. It looks like it could really hurt, so I'm afraid to move forward. Stagnation is bad, therefor, if we can't progress, I'm afraid I must say farewell!

olive

I've never seen a decent picture of you! How am I supposed to fantasize about you? That stick figure you drew for me isn't doing the trick anymore.  I'm sorry, we're done.

Charisma

You're too good of a friend, and I don't want to ruin that. We're better friends than lovers.

olive

I hate redundancy, I already have a blue-winged lover, sorry.   No hard feelings?

Jazra

I woke up to the fact that what I really want from our relationship is your wardrobe, so I emptied out your closet and have moved on to my next stylish fashionista.

Ciao Bella Bebe'
Ons & Offs
Absences