*Insert Numerical Pun* - CAs Desires

Started by Creative Accountant, December 04, 2014, 10:24:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Creative Accountant

Hello there traveller! Rest your weary feet and relax within the walls of my humble mind palace, where my illicit thoughts and desires manifest themselves for you to take advantage of and explore.

I have general plot ideas which are briefly explained below. I am pretty flexible with themes and time periods/locations however I have jotted down a few potentials that I thought may be suitable. I have also given each story a cheesy hollywoodesque tag-line. No I am not sure why either.

Spy v Spy

A sexy game of cat and mouse between rival agents full of lies, deception and sexual tension.

I picture this being Cold War style rather than the Brits and Americans working together but not telling each other everything. Our agents would no each other pretty well, having worked against each other for years, setting and avoiding each others traps at the behest of their governments. They have garnered a healthy respect for one another although neither would admit it, but ongoing global politics has meant there spy games could have serious consequences.

Time period: Cold War era, Modern day

A Woman Scorned

A vengeful wife finds revenge is her ultimate aphrodisiac

As intimated, some stupid husband cheats on his wife and is caught. She is obviously rather displeased and plans to leave him however his grovelling apologies and promise to do anything to make it up to her cause a chink in her icy demeanor and she gives him one more chance. At first she finds pleasure in new outfits and trinkets but the novelty wears off. Once she notices how horny and desperate her husband becomes, she decides to take full advantage of him and tease him until he wishes he had never laid eyes on another woman.

Possible kinks: Femdom, tease and denial, mild bdsm, cuckold?

The Enemy of my Enemy

Forced together by an impending threat, former rivals must work together or be doomed

I suppose this is similar to the spy plot but I was looking for swords and bows in a medieval fantasy scenario where two warring clans/tribes/nations must come together and stave off an impending threat. The two are leaders and not followers so expect tension as they both butt heads for the top position.

Setting: Medieval Fantasy, Pirates