Image Hosting

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, March 20, 2015, 08:46:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

I'm going to be posting some things on Etsy and I need to host the images for free online. Does anybody know of a free image hosting site that's easy to use and won't bug me every other moment to upgrade or make me use free trials?

Thanks in advance.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Oniya

I haven't had any issues with Imgur doing that.  Uploading and deleting are pretty easy.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Astre

Etsy host the listing images for free, I think you get 6 total.

Astre

Nico

I can suggest mediafire.com. I just started to use it recently, and it's pretty good. And free, of course!

DemonessOfDeathValley

Thank you so much for responses. I had no idea Etsy hosted the images free. Though on some of them, I might need to resize or crop them.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Astre

Actually if you have big ones that can be good, etsy resizes them to fit the page and then customers can click to see them bigger  ^_^

Cycle

I use Tumblr.  I don't think they pester me that much.

I retract my recommendation of Tumblr.  They deleted some of my old posts for, near as I can tell, no good reason.  They were just pictures of buildings!  Messed up several of my RPs.  Not cool.  I am now looking for a new host.

Thesunmaid

I use photobucket myself. lol but I did not know about the other sites lol
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Kye

I've used photobucket, imgur and tumblr.  My favorite by far is imgur.  Simple, well organized and easy to set up private albums.