Name a Movie - A-Z

Started by Lady Shadow, January 08, 2017, 10:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spike

I

Irresistable Force.

Cynthia Rothrock was awesome in this movie.

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Mr Quixotic

Request Thread And Story Links          O/O's

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

'I, myself, am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with good intentions.'

Nico

CassieBear

Man With the Iron Fists, The.
Ideas|O/O's|Post Tracker
Click Me!
Random PMs always welcome.
Roleplays:Not actively seeking.
Posting Frequency: Up to a Month
Replies Owed: 1 of 4

Kurogane

Lady Shadow

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
~Elvis Presley~

Mr Quixotic

Current Status - Actively seeking another story or two. If we've noticed each other but, for som reason never connected, or we've written/plotted before and you'd like to again, please shoot me a PM.

Lady Higashi

"When Alexander saw the breadth of his domain, he wept. For there were no more worlds to conquer. Benefits of a classical education."

One Month! Let's do this!

Kurogane

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Mr Quixotic

kitten

O&O - Intro - A&A - Elluiki
~ Avatar: Victoria Frances' Angel de la muerte ~

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Mr Quixotic

Kaspider

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Story Tale

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane

Shilue

Lady Shadow

~Elvis Presley~

Kurogane