Aragem's Guilty Pleasures

Started by Aragem, November 26, 2009, 10:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Please read my Ons and Offs before considering accepting one of these games.  Then PM me and we can talk about what we want from the game.

In all of these games, unless I specify otherwise,  I am the sub in all of the games listed here.  I am willing to do VAN, but I am not willing to be dominate. 

Science Fiction

Politics and the Virgin

*Incest, S&M, possible bondage*

-A story of the cruelty of politics and the corruption of innocence that was never meant to last. 

The son of the Emperor is the most second most powerful man of the 12 Kingdoms of Jarvis.  His every whim, a command.  To cross him is death.  Nothing is beyond his reach or his possession . . . except one thing.  Princess Rakka, his younger sister. 

Whilst he was away quelling rebellion in the outer systems, she had blossumed from a young child to a lovely girl who is precious to the Emperor their father.  Watching her move about the palace like a petal dancing in the wind withing a breath away from him, but thousands of miles from his arms. 

Until one day, the Emperor perishes and he is crowned Emperor, lord of his house and of realm, and power over the grieving princess. . . .

ZEXX

This is a game that I was playing a while ago with a fellow member of E, but due to RL issues, he had to leave.  He stated that I could find someone to take his place in the game, but I wanted to wait and see if he could resume it.  Unfortunately, I have given up on his returning.

If you are interested in taking up the role, then please PM me and I'll send you a link to the thread we had started, (we had just started the game when he was called away) and see if you want to play.

STORY:

Centuries into the future humanity had made a name for itself in a intergalactic community of alien races from across the galaxy.  However, despite humanity's accomplishments and riches, disaster struck.  Humanity was drawn in wide scale war that several species were involved.

The enemy race created a plague that wiped out humanity.  The plague went from colony to colony and then finally reached Earth, killing off the population. 

A century later, humanity had been forgotten, written off as one of many extinct races.  However, human life still lingered. . . .

A cryogenisis pod with a human occupant, a girl, has been found.  Fortunately, by this time the plague had been destroyed.

Unfortunately, she was found and sold to slavers.

Human sex slaves were a highly demanded commodity before their extinction.  They were able to have sex from a young age and throughout their lives, and they were compatible with most alien races.  Unlike humans, aliens could only have sex at certain stages in their lives and only in their mating cycles. 

And the last human woman is a very valuable prize, especially if she was trained.

Enter Zexx.

Zexx is a computer AI system that is programmed to break and train slaves into talented concubines that can take any male into the highest heights of ecstasy.

Alice will be delivered into Zexx's strict training regime where he will break her and teach her to place her alien masters of all shapes and sizes.

However, Alice has something to teach this cold machine.  Human love.

NOTES:  This sort of game would contain anal, oral, and vaginal penetration and sex with machines and aliens.  PM me if you have any questions or interested.

I love Mass Effect.  I am very familiar with both games and the story of them.  I am not looking to recreate a Shepard story, where Shepard X anyone of the crew.  Nor do I want to play a canon character to your Shepard or OC.  I prefer to pay an OC and you can choose to play a canon character if you wish.  I am open for anything with Mass Effect, a VAN romance or domination and various scenarios.

The aliens I adore are Quarians, Drell, Turians, and possibly an Asari commando.  I don't have a story in mind, but if you have one, you can pitch it to me and I'll see if I like it or not.

Fantasy

Water Nymph and the Old God

A curious, young water nymph attracts the attention of a Elder God.  This could be Greek mythology, Cthullu, or even something else we can think of.   

I would like for the Old God to be her father or divine relative adding that incestuous spin on it.*EX*

The Guardian and the Princess

Princess Altera was born to a proud royal family with riches and luxuries that only a handful of the realm may enjoy.  She was also born under the guardianship of a young knight that had proven his worth in the harsh battle of war.  From the day, she first opened her eyes and drew her first breath, he had been there guarding and protecting her.

He over watched her during her playtimes, her naps, and her education.  He was a silent shadow, always watching out for any dangers that could befall her noble head.  Then the day comes, when he is an older man, that he looks at his ward and does not see a small giggling child, but a beautiful young girl on the cusp of womanhood and discovering her sexuality.

Their affair is forbidden, for if the king or queen ever discovered, then it is death for the guardian and banishment for the girl.  Though the price was high.  Is a forbidden love possible in this war ridden world where love is considered meaningless?

NOTES:  This is one of the few VAN stories that I have in mind.  The princess will be 16 years old and I want the guardian to be in his 30's to 40's. 

Mythology

Persephone and Hades

We all know the story of how Hades kidnapped Persephone to make her his bride in his realm.

This is another game that I started with another player, but I haven't heard from him in a very long time.  We had a pretty good story line going too.

Persephone, a very young godling, child of Demeter and Zeus, and goddess of Innocence has entered the cruel and selfish world of the Greek Gods.  Whilst attending a celebration on Mount Olympus, she attracts the attentions of a cold and aloof Hades and lustful Zeus, her own father. 

If you are interested, then I can certainly send you a copy of what we have Role Played so far and answer any questions you may have. 

My Actors

-These are characters that I like to protray in various roles.  They can take the place of one of the characters in the stories above, or if you like them, then we can certainly include them in a game you have in mind

I do not own these images below.  They are images that I found on the internet that closely fits what I have in mind for the characters. 

Name: Colette

Nationality:  French

Sexuality: Sub bi

Notes:  Colette is a girl I reserve for if the role requires a aristocratic or royal nature.  But I really don't mind putting her in a humble role of a slave girl or captured war prize.

She's a corruptible innocent that only has to be shown that she has a dark desire to be controlled and trained.

Name:  Rachel

Nationality:  American, but can be English

Sexuality:  Sub  bi

Notes:  Rachel is my first fantasy sex girl.  She was originally was a character in a fanfic I was writing a few years back.  She developed into a character I use a lot in my fantasies. 

She is similar to Colette in that she is an innocent character that can easily be corrupted or has a darker desire that she had been unaware of her whole life. 

However, she is more down to earth than Colette and can come from a poor or middle class.  But she is flexible that she can be a daughter of an CEO of a corporation. 

Name:  Margery Kayla

Sexuality:  Switch.  She'll be dominate to a female sub or be Vanilla with another female or male character.  But she'll submit to a powerful character.

Notes:  I have a special spot in my heart for Margery Kayla.  She's an alter ego that has the courage to do that I fear to do and say what I wish I could say.

She's a strong character and I like to put her in a strong position like a leader or a political figure. 

Name:  Lynn

Sexuality:  Bi

Notes:  She's my only MILF, but very lovely.  I like putting her in roles that are very down to earth.  Like a normal woman in modern day.  I originally created her for a game that was never started and I liked her too much to do away with her.

Canon Characters

Here are characters that are canon from video games, tvs, and movies that I would like to have a fantasy around.

Please feel free to portray this character in my guilty fantasy.

I've been playing Assasin's Creed for the first time.  At first, I didn't like Altaïr because I thought of him as very cold, but he has really grown on me and I mean, I have really became attached to him.

The scenarios can be discussed, but I easily see him taking time with a girl in the Masyaf garden behind the assassin's hideout.  The girl could be Arab, but then again, Colette *see above* could play the role of a French girl enslaved and has a spicy encounter with the assassin.

Mind you, this is not intended as a romance.  This is strictly short term one shot encounter.  I don't see it in Altaïr pledging his undying love or anything inane like that in this game.  This is just for fun and not long term.

Hemlock

Yes, this could be fun.  You haven't written an Ons and Offs page (that I could find) so maybe you should check mine.  PM me if you are interested.
Cheers
Hemlock

Aragem

Added a couple more games.  A couple that I would like to revive.

Aragem

One game has been taken, but there are more.

Aragem