Kidnapped tourist turned captive Gothic Fairy (Un)

Started by playfullchick76, October 18, 2010, 08:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

playfullchick76

This is an idea that ive tried to play out before, but never had much success, so here goes.

I would be snatched from a roadside diner, or from my car late at night, travelling through Europe, the US or Europe somewhere, possibly even Russia or a former baltic state.

I would be taken to a hidden warehouse, a decent sized one, fitted out as a forest. There would be no possible way for me to leave, but the one who wanted his Gothic fairy fantasy, a  Billionare, as only they could get away with something like this, would visit me and as part of his fantasy, have me give myself to him, something that woudlnt be quick.

I would have a small house of sorts inside it, food would be brought in by hidden means. I would be kept in a black lacy dress, gaultlets, stockings, knee high boots, crosses, and have black lacy wings on my back. I would either be bathed while I was rendered unconcious, or be able to take off my outfit to bathe, but have to put it back on once I was clean.

The lighting would be kept low, almost like black light, so that after a while, my eyes couldnt take sunlight. Perhaps some subtle surgery or something to ensure that sunlight would be too painfull to look at. It could have water flowing in from somewhere to drink from and bathe in, perhaps an overhead viewing area so that I could be watched.

If this appeals to anyone, do let me know. it was inspired by a photo that I saw online, of a gothic fairy sitting on an above ground coffin.

My partner in this could be male or female, I'm not too picky on that part.

thomasarsenault

This idea seems great. PM me so we can talk further!

playfullchick76