RP?

Started by Skyler12, March 06, 2016, 01:18:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyler12

Hi, Everyone I'm new to the site but have a few ideas.  Of course, I'm still not approved but I hope to get a few takers.  O:)

First: Best friends

They've known each other  for years. The two of them have been having a hard connecting and talking and it comes out when MC receives a call/letter from the army  advising she's leaving in a week. feeling betrayed YC  struggles to trust MC and accept MC. everything is open (this idea is also possible for FXF  or MXF if I get approved)rest of the ideas are open for discussion

Second: Soldier

A soldier is sent back home after being caught in an IED that left them temporarily paralyzed. They're supposed to be going to physical therapy but are not going. The therapist assigned is new and does house calls worried about their patience they show up at the house. ( Sorry this is  FXF only I might consider this  MXF if the right person with the right character asks)

Third: Heir x secretary

Wealthy heir struggles with the loss of their lover since they were genuinely interested in them as a person and not their money. Ever since their lover died they've become playboy/girl. The parents are frustrated how they have spiraled out of control and set a few rules hoping to set them right once more. (FxF  primarily will do MxM Or MxF)

Fourth: ONE PIECE: I'm still on the Robin Saga.I love Robin and Nami so I'm interested in the following paring for them. All possible plots are open for discussion.

Luffy x Robin

Luffy x Nami

Robin x Nami

OCx Nami

OC xRobin

Zoro x Robin