Paradise Camp Site - Now Accepting Bookings - SLGBTI friendly

Started by Chrystal, February 07, 2014, 12:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Torterrable

NSFW
Player Name: Torterrable
Name: Mark Walton
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Straight, but will do bisexual things if there is a female involved
Dominance: Dom
Profession: College Student

Personality: He is a rather open boy, very friendly and relaxed. He tends to be a bit too relaxed about some things, though, and his parents have not been happy whenever they check up on him at college. Thankfully, he doesn't get checked up on often. What he does get often, though, is parties, and, from there, blowjobs in the bathroom, fucking in the back... His relaxed demeanor and confidence has taken him far with many a girl, and his lack of search for commitment and his ability to listen has definitely helped.

Why are they here: The giiiiirls. Mark is very horny and sex oriented, and with a background like his (his parents are reasonably affluent and paying for their little baby until he can support himself or until he gets out of college), he can definitely get the girls. He wants more, though; what college guy doesn't? When he heard about this place from France, he decided that he had to go and check it out...on his parent's card, of course. As he was planning his trip, he discovered that Klaudia, a girl he had heard many rumors about, but never actually been with, was coming here too. It was a bit too tempting, and he booked his trip alongside hers, with the blessing of his parents. They wanted grandchildren someday...

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: N/A

Sharing with: Klaudia Zeller-Kovacs

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: A military surplus pup tent
size of above (sleeps x): Sleeps Two
Electric hook-up: No

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Ford Fusion

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Same as player's
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=196138

Any Other Info:

Chrystal

Um.

While that is a great character, and I would love to say yes, and I know I said 2 characters per person....

I would be sooooo grateful if he could share with someone?

The simple reason is that I have a severe shortage of threads available, unless some more people join and bring in one character each!

It's that or some people don't have a private thread.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Torterrable

Of course, of course. I'd love to share with someone, actually, but I do not know if anyone is open.

Chrystal

I'm holding off approving the character until you've sorted things out with Foxy, if that's okay? I means you can make any changes necessary once and hen i can just put the char sheet "live".

Torterrable

Of course, of course. I will PM you when the details have been set.

Chrystal

Chuckles... In the mean time, I just sent her a proposal for a maid servant for Aisha...

Chrystal

Quote from: Torterrable on February 15, 2014, 12:21:39 PM
Of course, of course. I will PM you when the details have been set.

Character has been approved, following the agreement with Foxy.

Emmykins

SUPER NSFW
Player Name: Emmykins
Name: Roque Sergio Marques
Physical Gender: Male
Apparent gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi ... ish. He's not very open about it.
Dominance: Dom, normally.
Profession: Construction

Personality: Roque is arrogant, tough, passionate and prideful - the perfect mix of his French and Spanish parents. He's never one to give up on anything that matters to him, especially if it's something he's passionate about. Raised with two older brothers and a twin, Roque had to be stubborn to keep up with his siblings, which was something he never grew out of. On the other side of things, Roque can be sweet and give honestly good advice, even if he tends to stray over the line into being an asshole every once in awhile. Most of his relationships have ended for reasons pertaining to him being an asshole during bad times, or involving his twin (yes, switching.) Adventureous and never one to be out done, he manages to have a large circle of friends who often describe him as funny and charming. It's the ex's who often hold the negative opinions.

Why are they here: Roque convinced Janelle to come out to Paradise to celebrate their recent completion of an enormous construction project that had them both a bit stressed. As a lower level foreman (by quite a few leaps,) Roque is still very much so a grunt - which makes Janelle his boss. Having met at work and been friends for a pretty decent amount of time, it was natural to want to spend time with her. Not to mention the fact he'd saved his meager vacation time to the point he was about to lose it. The fact it's a nudist campsite is an extra bonus, because it allows him to show off his friend, as well as himself. As far as relationships go, he's never been exactly tied down emotionally, though he identifies as poly.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: N/A

Sharing with: Janelle Rodriguez

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): (Comfortably) sleeps 4
Electric hook-up: Yes.

Car/Method of transport (if applicable): Janelle's Truck.

Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): My offs are few and far between. Poke me about NC before it happens!  :-)
Player Ons/Offs (link): In my preferences.

Any Other Info:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 180
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

Emmykins

Chrystal

Nice. Welcome aboard Emmykins.

Kokaine will be pleased. :)

Chrystal

Important New Rule

I'm reasonably sure this does not affect any existing players, but please could everyone check in case I've not spotted someone.

I made a slight mistake when seting this up, in that I have allowed private threads for characters, and more than one character per player.

With a limit of two threads per player, obviously this isn't going to work, if every character has a private thread!

So, here is the new rule to rectify this situation:

If you wish to introduce a second character, then at least one and preferably both your characters must share accommodation with at least one other character.

Please note that it is up to you to organise this, by either approaching another player who has a character willing to share or has not yet submitted a character, or by creating two characters yourself who can share (Two straight girls or guys, or a husband and wife who are there to broaden their experiences, for example).

Thanks for your cooperation.

ElvenKitten

NSFW
Player Name: Elvenkitten
Name: Alexis Hill
Physical Gender: Female
Apparent gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Dominance: Submissive
Profession: Student

Personality: Alexis is a bit of a flirt and is generally friendly and very affectionate. She grew up in a strict Christian household and was always a bit rebellious and since getting away from home she's been getting the most out of her freedom  She has a bit of a fiery temper and can be a quite impulsive and will always be one of the first to try something new. She loves the outdoors and has been camping a lot mostly to get away from her parents.

Why are they here: Alexis is mostly at the camp to have some fun and become more comfortable with her body. Of course the the real reason is that her parents would disapprove of it which makes the whole thing even more enticing. She also enjoys camping and takes any opportunity to use her tent and sleeping bag.

If under 18, do they have P/G's permission: Over 18

Sharing with: No one (at the moment)

Tent/Trailer/Motorhome: Tent
size of above (sleeps x): 2
Electric hook-up: Nope

Car/Method of transport (if applicable):
Character Ons/offs (if different from player's): Ons:  Light bondage, licking, biting, breast play
Player Ons/Offs (link): https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=42584

Any Other Info:

Height: 5'6
weight: 55kg
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red

Chrystal

Lovely character, EK.

We have a few folks not sharing as yet. If you are interested in doing so, it would be a good time to approach them:

Cait Sanders played by Caith Sidhe
Mason Cartwright played by HD Walker
Koi Shana played by Vanetias

Of course this applies to anyone wishing to join the game, and it is more than possible for three or more characters to share a tent, trailer or RV, if you can organise it!

@ Emmykins - I was puting your character sheet "live" and took a look at your tent. That is very..... ORANGE

HDWalker

Chrystal

Quote from: HDWalker on February 18, 2014, 09:01:55 AM
Mason wouldn't mind sharing with Alexis.

I'm quite sure that mason wouldn't mind sharing with anyone female... *snigger*

And for that matter, I'm pretty sure there will be a queue of people all wanting to share with Alexis!

I think we should allow Kitten to choose first of all if she wishes to share and second whom she wishes to share with!

HDWalker

ElvenKitten

Well looking at the character sheet I don't see Mason and Alexis sharing though wouldn't rule out them becoming friends  ;D

Chreestafer

I still plan on making a character.    Sorry for taking so long crystal, works just been driving me hard. Ill have him up tonight and if anyone cares to share a tent he'll be free to share.

Is there an ic or ooc?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Haibane

Quote from: Chreestafer on February 18, 2014, 04:46:47 PM
Is there an ic or ooc?
Link to the OOC is in first post. IC threads are linked in the first post of that thread.

Chrystal

Quote from: Haibane on February 18, 2014, 04:56:10 PM
Link to the OOC is in first post. IC threads are linked in the first post of that thread.

IC threads are linked in the fourth post in the OOC, sorry to be pedantic...

Chreestafer

sweet! thanks I got some reading to do haha

and since we're aloud two characters I am debating on making a set of twins one male one female, thoughts?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Chrystal

They will have to share a tent RV or caravan. This is, as I'm sure you have seen, a new rule...

Other than that, not a problem as long as you are happy playing them both.

Chreestafer

can you have more then 2 in a tent? and can I choose any site number?
Ons and Offs
F-List