[Closed] The Squire [Dom F char for sub f char, fantasy, bondage]

Started by Alec Lifestar, June 20, 2016, 03:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alec Lifestar

Good evening everyone and thanks for stopping by, I hope I can entice you a little tonight.

I am once more looking for plays, and this time, I want to revive one of my older ideas:

“The Squire”

The knights of Astarth are the elite warrior nobility of the kingdom, answering to no one but the sovereign himself through their hierarchy and maintaining their wide-ranging freedoms.
Still, they pride themselves in being professionals, and so everyone may step up and take the trials of becoming a squire, serving and training under one of the heroes of the realm, eventually joining their ranks, protecting the innocent and the authority of the Crown.

Lady Sophie Silverheart is the youngest knight of the kingdom. Having received her accolade only a year before after her last quest with her mentor, Sir Carlian of Ralfinbridge, she currently serves at court until she can afford to raise her own lance and go questing herself so as to gain rank amongst the other knights. A squire, consequently, would be a fitting start, whom to train and who will assist and accompany the young adventuress on her journeys to come, including someone to warm her bedroll on those long nights on the road just as she had Sir Carlian’s not so long ago...

Character inspiration

The setting would be low- to medieval fantasy, with a good dose of adventure and action while at the same time giving those evenings around the campfire their fair amount of time.
Kink-wise, I am looking for a healthy share of variety. The tone would be somewhat lightly, with the sexual submission of or, anyway, involvement with the squire being a more or less common feature of knightly training. I am looking for a female squire opposite my female character here for the main pairing, though I don’t want either to be exclusively lesbian and specifically am planning to bring back the character of Sir Carlian as Sophie’s mentor for some scenes within the play and explore their pre-established history together.

If I have raised your interest, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM! I’m looking forward to hearing from you.
My O/Os * Requests and Ideas
Activity level: Busy at work - slow posting * A/As * My RP method

My stories:
A Dwarven Slave * Rise and Fall * Princess Guard

My Discord handle: AlecLifestar#5916