Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

You won't let me mark you as my property! What kind of game are you playing at, hm? You've got other girls too, don't you? I knew it! I'm done with you, get out!

Zaphod

You elbowed me in a sensitive spot when I was cuddling you this morning! That's the fifth time this week. I need a girl who is cuddly early in the morning and you don't fit the bill. Goodbye!

Undeniable Sin

I had a feeling you and Breathless had something going on behind my back, but you were cuddling her while I was cold in bed, wanting someone to hold me. I can't do this anymore. I'm finding someone else. Get out!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

Breathless Intent

I thought you were cool with this whole three way relationship we had going. It was good for a while but now you won't even come seek me out to cuddle when you're cold? *sighs and shakes her head* I need a girl that wants me for more than just Zaph! Goodbye, Sin, it was good while it lasted.

Zaphod

Wait a second! I was with two hot girls at the same time!? I can't afford a scandal considering I am running for high office. I am going to pretend this never happened. Goodbye, ladies. I am breaking up with both of you. Wait! I was never with you two for the record!

Undeniable Sin

If that's how it's going to be I don't know why I ever let you come between me and Breathless. I'm done caring about you and what you think. First I'm going to go beg Breathless to snuggle with me again and then we're going to find the closest tabloid. Who do you think you are, dumping two hot chicks like us. We will teach you a lesson buddy! Oh, I'm keeping all your junk so don't you dare ask for it back!

Breathless Intent

I'm sorry but, as much as I find you irresistible (that finger in those lips...those eyes...), I can't be someone's second choice. You made your decision before, and you can't go and change it now. Nope, I have much too much pride for that! (at the moment, give me five minutes and that'll probably change..)

Zaphod

Your cooking sucks! Get outta here before you burn my house down with all those experiments in the kitchen.

Undeniable Sin

*Sets fire to your house and walks away* I think that speaks for itself

Zaphod

I have chosen the path of God and sin is something I can no longer indulge in! Sorry, Sin. You were great in bed but I have a different calling now. Please take out the trash when you leave.

Breathless Intent

Sorry, I may be kinky, but "Priest" is where I draw the line! Sorry, this good Catholic girl can't stay with you once you've taken that Godly path! Forgive me father, for I want Sin ;)

Zaphod

I love you but eating pizza while having sex is where I draw the line, sweetheart. I am not kinky! ;)

Breathless Intent

I tried the whole vanilla thing. You are so sweet and handsome and that tongue.....wait what were we talking about? Oh, right! Sorry, sweetheart, but I need a lot more spice in my sex life and your lack of kink is starting to wear thin. It was fun while it lasted though *sighs* Bye!

Zaphod

Who chickened out last night when I wanted to tie you up and whip your cute bottom? You! You have a great ass baby but you should have let me spank it once in a while. Since you won't, I am going to have to find someone else. Someone more Sin-ful. :P

Breathless Intent

Sorry but I can't abide a liar!! You know full well that I'd quite welcome any kind of spanking - you just wanna lure Sin back after you chased her away! Hmph, I'm not stickin' around to see your lying pants catch fire. Bye!

Zaphod

You made a vow to stick with me forever and now you want to leave 'cos I wasn't in the mood to spank you after a hard day's work? *spanks her hard* Here's your last spank! Now leave before I spank you again!

Breathless Intent

You kinda stink in the morning. Not sure what it is that you're doing in the middle of the night but its become unbearable. Sorry darling but...I gotta find a less smelly companion.

Zaphod

*gasps* This is the last straw! I can't be with a woman that can't appreciate a nice musky masculine smell! And oh, you have big feet! 

Undeniable Sin

I'm sorry, but if Breathless can't stand your stench, I'm afraid I have to let you go. I'm too fond of her, and if I show up smelling like you and make her leave me too, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself.

Zaphod

Can we all take a nice hot shower toegther before breaking up? Get rid of all the smell and stench before breaking up like civilized people? ;)

Undeniable Sin

Well, I'm still upset with this threesome. I'm the Sin-ful one, and never once has either of you offered to spank me. I'm almost thinking about moving on to someone willing to turn this pert little bottom red.

Breathless Intent

How could you keep your desire for spanks away from me? After all those late nights where we whispered and touched and....well, you remember. Anyway, you never said you wanted a spanking, and here I am with an itchy palm waiting to smack! What else are you keeping from me? Hm...I don't know if I can trust you to tell me everything anymore, and what is a relationship without trust? *sighs and shakes her head* Sorry sexy, but we're through!

TheLegionary

I cannot breathe in this relationship. You off!

(I bet no one has ever broken with you this way at this thread! LOL).

blue bunny sparkle

So... *taps foot* THAT'S where your asthma comes from!

If you think I'll flitter around and just take it... you're wrong!

*flies off in a huff*

Undeniable Sin

I saw what happened. The whole thing. I thought you would fly to me. I have always been here, waiting for you to see me and realize how badly I want you. You're never going to get it

*Shuffles off in tears*