The Gesture [F/?]

Started by wigglebiscuit, January 07, 2016, 01:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wigglebiscuit

the pitch...

It's dark and raining. You are headed down a lonely stretch of backwoods highway when you see her walking on the side of the road, head down, pack slung over her shoulder.

At fifty miles per hour, there are only a handful of seconds between the time she appears in your headlights to the time you pass her, and during that moment, a hand shoots out, fist clenched, thumb up, in the universal gesture of the
hitchhiker

In that instant, you must make a decision. Do you pass on by, or do you pull over?

nuts and bolts...

This will work a little differently than most RP requests. We will know as little about our characters as possible, not even our names. There will be no discussion of plot or detailing of scenes. The story will begin when your character pulls over, and my character walks up to the open window. What happens next is...

So how will I select a partner for this?

Good question. First, check out my roleplay preferences. If we seem to align, PM me. I'll check out your RP preferences, and if I like what I see, I'll reply.

The story itself can go anywhere within the parameters of our mutual preferences. It can be a romance. It can be an adventure. It can adopt supernatural tones. We can go to dark places, including exploring dom/sub relationships and even slavery. My partner will have a great deal of influence over the direction of the story, as much or even more than me.

This might not work. After a few posts one or both partners may decide to drop it. That's fine. Or, it might end up just being a short story. That's fine too.

If this interests you, send me a PM!