Fancy Spoilers

Started by Wistful Dream, May 02, 2012, 10:48:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wistful Dream

Somewhere on the site, I'm not sure where exactly now, I saw a spoiler effect I want to recreate. Its not all that fancy but I can't seem to recreate it. Instead of stretching across the page in full like most the blue box was tight around the words/word. If I could find the blasted thing again I'd screen cap it. So what I'm asking is...

Does anyone know the code to make smaller spoilers?

Oreo

like this?
here

[float=left][spoiler=like this?]here[/spoiler][/float]

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Wistful Dream

Yes! Thank you ^^ Now to see if I can do what I have in mind...

Oreo

You're welcome. :D I hope it works.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Oreo on May 02, 2012, 11:19:33 AM
like this?
here

[float=left][spoiler=like this?]here[/spoiler][/float]

I probably should be able to fins this, but is there documentation somewhere of all these little tricks, or does one just have to play around to figure what CSS to put in these tags??

Sarena

Hello Mr. Bigglesworth!  (I love your username, lol, it is fun to say.)  Anyway, to answer your question, there is a thread here that you might find helpful.  There's a lot of fun and interesting things in there for coding. 
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

Mr Bigglesworth

Cool, thanks Sarena!  Feel free to say my name as often as you like  ;)

Sarena

Oh Lord, the things running through my head right now.   

Glad I could be of service! :)
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".