Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dana eleanor

Insanityenviesme

Banned for dissing my joke
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Banned because my grandma can come up with a better joke.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for having an incredibly funny Grandma
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

dana eleanor

Banned because that was a joke.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for tricking me a second time!!
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because you're just too easy to trick.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for not even entertaining the possibility of my tricking you back by falling into your trick
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because you confuse me.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being confused by a little insanity
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because I love Harry Potter!

Insanityenviesme

Banned cause I hate Twilight
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because I don't care about Twilight anymore. It's childish to me now.

Sybl

dana eleanor

Banned because you have a sexy avatar.

Sybl

Banned because you don't. ;)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for your totally un-sexy, un-arousing and utterly un-enticing avi ;p
Moments of Sanity

dana eleanor

Banned because my brain is going to explode.

Sybl

Banned, it should have exploded long ago. :P

Anesa

Banned for banning so early in the morning!

Insanityenviesme

Banned for sexy, flashing protestation
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for banning so late in the evening?  ;P (Not sure of the time difference here)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for the damned time difference
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for not moving closer to me!  ;P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for moving away from me in the first place :p
Moments of Sanity