Winter Solstice (M for F, many various ideas, D/s based for the most part)

Started by DominantPoet, September 04, 2013, 04:46:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DominantPoet

~CURRENT STATUS~
Hoping to find a few stories!

Hey there!! Thanks for coming into my Fortress of Solitude! Here's a few key things to know about me and what I'm looking for.

• First off, please note I am only interested in doing MxF stories. I should elaborate on this slightly - writing with other Lords, personally, it's just something I can't do, it's a mental block I can't get past. I've tried, and...it just doesn't work. However, lieges/legates, I am perfectly fine with. I hope that doesn't offend anyone, it's just a screwy quirk I personally have.  :-)

• I am looking for longer posts, 4+ paragraphs per. I love doing D/s, yes, but I also love fuzzy feely romance, conflict, drama, struggles that our characters must face and overcome. I like character development and story building, just as much as I like smutty scenes. Little bit more so, even, because they make the smutty scenes all that much more fun. Detail definitely goes a long way in that. However, on that note, I am also of the opinion that quantity does not equal quality.
  • Real life happens, it does for all of us. I simply ask to know if you lose interest or are going to disappear for some time, when and if possible of course.
  • I like to write with people I can connect/chat with OOC as well. I've learned that if we don't get along well or even somewhat OOC, our story will probably suffer for it. At the very least, we should be able to confab, create ideas together, and be excited about our story :)
  • If you say you like an idea of mine, great. Don't just say that though, add some ideas, tell me what themes you might want to explore, anything you would want to happen in the story. Let the creative juices flow!
  • I'm by no means perfect, and I don't expect others to be either. I do, however, abhor text speak. Within any story, outside of texting between characters, this is a general no-no for me. As well, if you make constant spelling errors, it's going to take me out of the reading or any kind of fantasy that the post is trying to draw me into.
  • While everything here is certainly for forums, that doesn't mean I would only be open to doing them on forums, by any means. I wouldn't mind writing with people on Discord as well if that interests you at all!

Other than that, I'm a huge goofball, I love to (attempt) to make people laugh, even better if I can succeed! I have a particular attraction to redheads and women who are rather well endowed in the breast area, so if you're open to and/or looking to play that in stories, I like you already! :D And on the flip side of that, I am always open to playing any guys you might like as well!

Please don't reply to this thread, but send me a PM instead!

DominantPoet

~Current Story Requests~

Fantasy

Destiny on the Rails
Destiny on the Rails

The two of them used to be inseparable when they were children and when they started to become young adults. However, as they began to mature, financial arguments between their parents caused each of them to be pulled away and banned from the other. Now grown up and both in University, they chance upon one another one day and old feelings and sensations are rekindled and explored through a day together.

On their way back to their respective homes on the train in the early evening however, they both fall asleep and when they awake, they are in a much different place. It still looks like Earth, but there are no buildings, no cities that they can see. The train looks incredibly old and has been overgrown, teetering on the edge of a cliff. There are stars in the sky, two moons, and a sun. Gravity feels a bit lighter.

Now they must rely on one another to explore this somewhat familiar yet wholly alien world, to seek out what happened to them and why. And to see if they can even return to the home they once knew - assuming, of course, they even want to anymore.

Fire and Ice
The ice woman found near death...

She was just laying there, in the snow, in the middle of an oncoming blizzard. The young man found her, unsure if she was even still alive, but he had to try. His fire saved her, brought her to life, but just barely. He brought her back to his village, snuck her into his hut in the dead of night. At first, nothing seemed to help her, not blankets, nor the fireplace. Not even a hot cloth on her forehead. It was only when he touched her, made skin to skin contact, that something happened. She nearly died in his hut before he noticed this, but she survived, as he held her hand until her color returned, until she stabilized and breathed. It was when she woke up and informed him that she was royalty, an Ice Princess, in fact, that he began to realize just what he had stumbled into...

This is meant to be a very high fantasy type of adventure, most assuredly long term. The general plot is that YC is royalty, on the run from her kingdom. She has been stripped of her magic, her power that allows her to survive in the weather that is a constant in their world. MC is one who wields the powers of fire, and is unknowingly himself royalty from the kingdom of fire. He lives in a small village whereby he happens to encounter her, and they set off on a journey together in order to restore her power. But, of course, it is a journey that is fraught with much peril and dangers.

While I would like there to be a D/s type of relationship that eventually materializes, this is meant to be much more of a romantic type of story overall. If this strikes your fancy, let me know and we can discuss more details together!! I'd love to hear what you might want to happen in a setting like this!

The picture is by no means an indicator of who I want you to play for this either, it's simply what got the idea to come to mind!

Blood is Magic, Magic is Life
Blood is Magic, Magic is Life

Who he is, where he comes from, even what kind of person he is eludes him. The only things he knows is that he must be somewhere, and that his being at that particular place means the difference between the continuation of our world, or its annihilation.

He simply shows up at the doors of the castle one rainy night, a glowing blue phosphorus wound across his shoulder and back. He sleeps for three days and three nights, a mystery and a wonder to all within the castle, most of all to the princess. It is only when she sneaks into his room on the third night and touches in face in curiosity, that their intertwined destiny comes to light. The phosphorus blue glow seeps from his back, and travels along her arm and onto her back instead, creating a beautiful butterfly image.

Beautiful as it may be however, it has cursed them both. The man is a powerful magician, and his magic has now been tied to her life force, her blood. While he is capable of great feats and extraordinary displays of strength and power, they now come at the cost of her health...of her life.

Now the two of them must go to the place he seeks, in search of answers, in search of a cure. But the journey is fraught with dangers, and magic is a necessity to survive. Her blood is his magic, and his magic keeps her alive. Two halves of the butterfly must now become one.

Horror

Demon Protector (Non-con/dub-con, potential romance)
What'd you think was going to happen, summoning a demon?

It was supposed to be a simple thing. Do a bunch of crazy drawings, get some animal blood, chant a few verses of something in a foreign language, and she would conjure up a demon that she could control. At least, somewhat. She'd have to offer herself up to him and all to have him do her bidding once, but it would be more than enough to get revenge on those jerks. However, something seemed to...backfire.

The demon was supposed to exist only until her deed was done and he took what he wanted from her in payment, until he was satiated. However, before any of that could happen, he started complaining about being stuck in her world now. Somehow, the ritual was botched, and while he was summoned, he was intrinsically tied to her. So now, he's stuck on Earth, AND he's stuck following her all the time.

There are numerous ways to play this, it could be overly smutty and rapey, or more hilarious and dubious non-con, turning to romantic as time goes on.

NOTE - the picture is simply his demon form, he would be able to take on a human form in order to go out into the world with her and all.

Blue Eternity (Sci-Fi, Romance)
An Eternal Maze of Nightmares

He woke up into a room he didn't know, to a body he didn't recognize, with a woman he'd never seen before. His body hurt all over. There was a single door into the room, there were no windows, and the door had no handle that he could see either. Try as he might, the woman would not rouse, though she was breathing. And so would begin the perilous journey to escape the harrowing hell that he had woken up into, where every new stride he made in escaping seemed to come with another puzzle, another mystery, and another attempt to end his life.

This story idea is based off a number of things cobbled together, though the main inspiration for it is a series of movies (Cube, Cube 2:Hypercube and Cube Zero). Basically, our characters awake together, and are immediately thrust into tasks and puzzles that are both deadly and mysterious. Each new room offers a new challenge which will typically be designed to end their lives in some way or another. This may be literal, or it may be a charade. This is a very psychological game as much as it is a horror game, and a science fiction game, as well as a mystery. I'd also love to explore the potential for romance, non-con, and their relationship in general.

This is also a VERY co-op based story idea. I do not have any ending in mind, nor is there any set entity or person who has put them into this place, or even created it, nor may there ultimately be any point overall to why they were put into it. I very much want to craft the who, why, what, where, and how of everything with someone who has an imagination as wide and potentially depraved as my own. So shoot me a message if this intrigues you at all!

The Grim Reaper's Bride (Romance)
Death Walks Among Us

Of any supernatural entity in existence, Death is typically the one that strikes fear into most people's hearts. Mainly because he is one that we all know is coming for us, and we never know when it is he will arrive. An entity of such age with such a morbid task...what if he wasn't quite as we thought he was? What if the Grim Reaper preferred to mingle with humanity, to live, as much as he was able, as one of them? To even be capable of loving one of the beings with whom he is charged with forever ensuring the demise of.

There are a multitude of ways to explore this, of course. Death could promise a woman eternal life and youth in exchange for being his. He could end up finding a woman who loves him for what he appears to be, eventually having to struggle with who he really is once it's revealed to her. Or there could be a much more majestic take on it.

Could also go the more smutty routes, like Death feeding off women in general, giving them some kind of high by bringing them near Death's Door and pulling them back, exchanging it for sexual favors and the like.

If you would care to explore a story with the Grim Reaper, by all means, hit me up!

The SCP Foundation
The SCP Foundation - Retrievement and Containment Division

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

This is a request based off of the above site. This site is basically like nerdgasm city for me really.

What I would LOVE to do is play as a couple that are tasked with hunting down, retrieving, and containing artifacts like the ones listed on the site. We could pick and choose ones on the site to hear about, track down, and retrieve, and figure out ways to contain them that are in line with what the site says, or with our own personal touches and ideas. Due to the nature of their work, they would likely require a lot of stress relief, which is where the D/s dynamic of their relationship would come into play as well ;)

This is basically meant to be like an origin story of sorts for a version of the SCP Foundation in our universe. Our characters being the purveyors and creators, realizing that these trinkets, items and locations are popping up all over the world and need to be contained and kept safe from the general public as effectively, and quietly, as possible.

This is a very hardcore HORROR based play, there WILL be gore, disturbing content, and things that make your brain implode with awesomeness :D None of this will be sexual in nature, rather all plot based.

If you are even slightly intrigued by this idea or the site in general, contact me and tell me your ideas! I am VERY much craving creating this world with someone with a great passion for both writing, and the horror genre in general! For this particular play, I am most certainly looking for people who are capable of and willing to do 1500+ word posts on a fairly constant basis.

Sci-Fi

Who ya gonna call? (Fandom-ish)
Who ya gonna call?

Some 30 years ago, New York City found itself at the epicenter of a supernatural phenomenon of unparalled significance. 5 years after that, it repeated. The existence of the paranormal, of ghosts, became more and more accepted as the years went on and their adventures continued. However, time comes for us all. Venkman has died, Stanz and Spengler have managed to secure low key professor positions at a University, and Zeddemore eventually married and left the paranormal behind to raise a family.

The firehouse is still standing, still maintained, as is the containment unit, and all of the equipment. From time to time, Egon and Ray take on what spirits they can, but they have realized for some time now they have to find new people to continue their work. A new generation to take over the business. To protect not only New York, but the world as we know it.

This idea would treat the movies and the Real Ghostbusters series as canon to various degrees, dismissing Extreme Ghostbusters and the 2016 movie. I'm looking for someone interested in writing opposite my character, both of whom would be students at the University who have shown an interest in the Ghostbusters work from many years ago. This would be set in present day, with all the technological advances that come with it. I want to establish a new pair of Ghostbusters, who create new and better technology with the help of the remaining two originals as well. This would involve a lot of sci-fi, romance, smut and what not of course, and a TON of story and world building.

Guyver
Guyver

This is an idea that comes from a manga/anime, however I don't wish to follow it, what I want to do is take the idea and parts of the universe to make our own universe and world and our own story within that.

The basic outline is as such - our characters are college students, friends, romantically involved, one pines for the other, any kind of relationship works. My character happens to stumble upon a piece of alien tech one day while walking through the woods and happens to activate it by mistake and is turned into a super powered armored being. This also drags him and everyone he knows into a background conflict within the world orchestrated by a company called Chronos.

They are capable of manufacturing what humans perceive to be monsters, but in reality is actually just a genetic makeup that resides in every single human and is simply unlocked or altered to heighten what comes from it. The tech in question, called a Guyver unit, is highly sought by the Chronos corporation who had long since considered it vanished. Once they realize it has actually just lay dormant, they seek to take the one that has been activated and find out if there are any more in existence still (of which there are in total 3, including the one found by my character).

Now while there are set characters and ideals/rules that would need to be conformed to (mainly the hierarchy within Chronos and various characters that populate the universe) this is meant to be a type of world building story with no set end (as the actual manga currently is still ongoing even after 16 years and there's no potential end in sight) for some time.

It will involve a great deal of action based writing, multiple characters (although the main focus will generally be the two we start off with), hyper violence, emotional turmoil, morality, and every so often overly passionate and rough sex :D

There are key events from the manga which I will want to happen in our own way within the story, and I'll lay everything out if anyone is genuinely interested in doing this.

Blood Reign (Horror)
Blood Reign

In the year 2019, humans are responsible for the eradication of their own species through a man made virus. This particular virus however does not affect anyone aged 13 or younger.

At the time of the event, vampires make themselves known to the human race and offer protection to those children who have been thrown into a dark and brutal reality. However, the children end up being more like cattle, allowed to live in order for the vampires to feed off of them. They are in general allowed to live and have some modicum of life and families within orphanages they are placed into, however they are treated as trash if they ever forget their place.

Unknown to them however, outside of the confines of the vampire cities, about a 10th of the population of Earth did in fact survive somehow, and have harnessed weapons made through creatures that have populated the world outside of the vampire cities in order to combat their foes. They are known as cursed weapons.

Within this world, a young man named Winter will find the power to take revenge against the vampires he so desperately hates, and along the way may even find a place to call home, and those who he could call family once again.

If you're interested in this story, I'd love to flesh it out more with you. It is based on an anime called seraph of the end, so you can look that up if you want an idea of how this story could go!

Plasma (Horror)
P.L.A.S.M. (Phototoxic Lords Against Supernatural Menaces)

This is an idea, more or less explain in what will almost certainly be the OP for the story, along with the picture and explanation of the character I would be inclined to be playing. This particular story is also meant to span centuries of live of the two main characters, and while it is going to be set in historical periods, historical accuracy is not going to be high on the list of necessities. Quite in fact, I'm probably going to alter a lot of things and make things that shouldn't have exist, exist (at least for members of the Vampire society).

Earth was home to a great many supernatural threats. Elementals, wraiths, great beasts that would cloak themselves in a human form such as werewolves and golems. Humankind had managed to flourish and thrive due to one specific creature however - that of the Vampire. Vampires looked like humans, but could not be any further apart from them. The legends and stories that humans told of them were not entirely accurate, as was the norm for such tales and stories. Vampires had kept the supernatural forces that would otherwise overwhelm and destroy the humans primarily because humans are the life blood of their protectors. Were humans to become extinct, so too would the Vampires and there is nothing more that the other families and supernatural races inhabiting the world would want.

All Vampires in existence, however, have a unique power that allows them to remain the Dominant species in the realm of the supernatural. They each have a specific elemental affinity. This can range from a great deal many things such as water, earth, fire, wind, to more abstract things such as metal, light, glass and even darkness itself. Their affinity grants them abilities that have allowed them to keep the other supernatural races at bay and allow the humans to live mostly normal lives and thrive.

Of course, many of the other races are also reliant on the humans to exist. Wraiths, for example, are the souls of those long dead who have come together to form a singular entity. There are not many wraiths that exist, but each one that does is a collection of over ten thousand souls into a single being. This secondary factor prevents all out war between the races and has allowed many truces to be formed, and in the entirety of it all creates a balance that seems strong, but in all reality is incredibly weak and always balancing on the cusp of destruction.

A society was created by the Vampires to maintain and control all truces and their general secrecy from the world of the humans, which also served to have them integrate into the world as it was and would become. Simply called "PLASM" they are the lawmen of the supernatural world and stop others from interfering in the world of man and in the worlds of other races as well. Their agents that patrol the many cities and countries that have come to be drawn by man are known as Reavers. Each team consists of two vampires, one male, one female. This is to ensure the strongest bond possible, and to incite the desire to protect one another at all costs.

All towns within the world have a singular Reaver team assigned to them. Larger cities, as they start to emerge and are formed, are typically patrolled and guarded by several teams depending on the size of the cities.

In the late 16th century, a Vampire named Gabriel Lastringe was the lone Reaver of a small town known as Cambridge. His last partner had been killed a few months prior by a rogue Wraith that had been attempting to harvest human souls in order to further its own power. Gabriel had been turned by and lost his Maker within half a year. In that short time he had been taught a great deal and was an extremely quick learner, however his own control over his Elemental ability was still lacking and would require more time and usage with it. And now on top of that, he was solely responsible for the safety of the nearly 3000 people that lived within the town, and even further now had to find a new partner who he himself would have to mentor.

Standing about 6'1, his hair was a shockingly deep black that contrasted with his most prominent feature - his eyes. All Vampires have a slight glow to their eyes, and Gabriel had blue in both of his, although one was a shade lighter and shone more as a Turquoise type color while the other was much like the blue of a clear ocean. He was muscular, well built as most all Vampires are. A Vampires eyes would typically, but not always, reflect their elemental affinity and his was water.

PLASM had, unconfirmed but highly suspected by many Reavers, made deals with a few select humans, generally the hierarchy of each country that existed to have Reavers able to live within their towns as prestigious and well off humans. It allowed them to do their jobs and blend in easily, as many well off and rich people could do as they wished and common folk simply accepted it as a way of life. It also allowed Gabriel to attend parties and what not held by the rest of the high society within his own town.

The reason Reavers would be made from humans instead of replaced with pure bloods was for a few key reasons -

- It is faster and far more efficient to replace a Vampire with a fully grown human
- Pure bloods (those born a Vampire) are not nearly as common as human babies. While there are many Vampires who could and will conceive children, all in total humans outnumber Vampires by a great deal. For every singular pure blood that comes into the world of Vampires, there are nearly ten thousand human babies born.
- Pure bloods also take longer to come into their elemental powers than a human that is turned. For those turned, it is nearly instantaneous.

And so this night, the night things would alter drastically for him and he would finally come across the one who would become his partner....his life....everything that he desired but didn't realize yet.....he was at a party being held in the manor of one of the more prestigious families to call the town their home. He was dressed fashionably and also with his own unique flares. When he first noticed the servant woman that was a part of the family who owned said manor and was throwing their gathering tonight, he felt his heart skip a beat. Though he was by all accounts not living, his heart still functioned as did all vampires hearts.

There is a legend talked about in the Vampire community that their elemental affinities also allow them to know when they see the one they are to be bonded with for as long as they shall exist. There are conflicting reports of course and it has never been fully confirmed nor denied. When he first saw her though, when their eyes connected from across the room, he felt a strong almost electric charge course through his body and his heart beat much harder than it normally would, and his breathing increased greatly and at the same time he felt as if all the energy drained from him for a few seconds. His eyes blinked rapidly and he was worried he'd fall over, but thankfully nothing of the sort happened. As he contemplated what had just happened, he tried to reacquire the sight of the woman who had made eye contact with ever so briefly but there was far too many people standing around.

Slice of Life/Smutty

Sushi Bar
A man filled with sadness

The young man would come in every Friday night, without fail. He would see down at the far end, looking exhausted yet with a small smile on his face. Spicy Salmon Rolls were what he always ordered, but it wasn't the only reason he went there. This particular place tended to cheer him up due to the cute and very caring lady who worked there. But the young man had a great deal of history to himself, and those who might find themselves drawn to him should best give it another thought...

I have a few general ideas as to who he is, but I want to leave the idea a bit open ended for mutual creation here.

Split Heart
Please don't kill one another...

They say there's that perfect one out there for everyone...well, in MC case, that perfect one resides in the bodies of two different women. Who just so happen to hate one another.

There are a number of potential ways to do this, the main desire is to have it set in a supernatural world where magic exists. Perhaps he literally has two hearts and has to be with two women or else they (his hearts) would literally shrivel up and die after a certain age, or perhaps it could be a play on the old reborn lovers story, where they reincarnate and find one another again, except she split into two women for some reason, and both of them have parts of her old self. Or it could be due to some kind of curse or what not!

It's definitely something that needs to be crafted more, but if the idea intrigues you at all, hit me up and we can discuss it more!! Suffice to say, this will require you to be play two main women characters.

Binary Secrets of an AI Heart
The Mystery left in the sex android

So, basically, this is kind of a melding/twist on an anime called Chobits, just with more smutty fun thrown into it! If you've never seen Chobits, disregard that remark, just meant to help give an idea of the general idea of this story.

Essentially, MC has an Uncle or other family member(s) who pass away and leave him a house/mansion which also contains an android. Said android would be YC! Aside from being able to alter her appearance to be anyone that he might wish (smutty fun ;) ) she also houses the keys and secrets to an overarching family mystery.

Now, this is meant to be a rather smutty play, mixed with a fair amount of plot. And I would like there to be a romantic angle to everything as well!

What the mystery ultimately is and various other points of this idea are things I would love to discuss and plot out with someone who finds this idea intriguing, so if you do, hit me up and let's chat! :D

Lovely Flowers
Lovely Flowers

A young man named Yurei is the last surviving member of his particular lineage. This lineage is fairly wealthy and rather powerful as well not only in his home of Tokyo, but across Japan and much of the world as well. He became estranged from his family on his eighteenth birthday when he forged out on his own, refusing to bow to the pressures his family wanted to put on him and to have the life they demanded he should go into.

However, 5 years later his parents both die tragically. Their assistant is tasked with carrying out the terms of their will - their son is meant to be brought home and his genes passed onto another in order to carry the family name on. To go into the life that they wanted him to have. Due to his changing views of the world and growing up a bit more, he comes to realize what his parents really wanted for him and agrees to come back.

There are x number of women lined up who have agreed to vie for his affections and more importantly, his sperm. Their reasons, personalities, looks and whatnot can all be discussed beforehand, as well as how many there actually are. One of them, however, will be an old childhood friend of my character who knew him before he disappeared. This can be made deeper by given them unrequited feelings towards one another as well, or something else entirely if you like.

Who becomes impregnated first becomes his wife and also inherits the family business and subsequent fortune as well!

While this is obviously a rather smutty plot, I do actually want to develop unique relationships with various unique characters through this. I want every single person to have a rich backstory, including my own character! 

Fandoms

Joker & Harley
The King and Queen of Gotham
I've tried doing this particular story in the past a few times, I've always quite enjoyed it, despite the stories never getting finished to any great degree, sadly. Just something about playing the character of the Joker that is quite fascinating and enticing, especially against the ever lovely and sexy Harley Quinn.

What I would like to do, ideally, is go through their interactions together at Arkham, getting together, joining their crazies into one, and attempting to take Gotham for their own over and over again. However, there are a few alterations I want to make. Firstly, while Joker is obviously a complete psychopath and mass murderer and the like, I don't want to have him be abusive in this version. Possessive, jealous, overbearing at times and sexually rough and kinky, absolutely. However, that aspect of the comics where he physically beats her and what not to keep her in line, as it were, is not something I want to do. I want their relationship to be more copacetic and symbiotic.

Also, I would like to incorporate the aspect of him deciding to free her mind through shock therapy and the like, before he realizes he cares about her. It's only after he realizes his feelings for her that the abusive tendencies will disappear. As well, I like the aspect that was removed from the Suicide Squad movie, where she basically had to track him down after he escaped, and show him that she cared for him and that he should let her into his life.

While he wouldn't be above abandoning her to ensure his own escape, for example, he would also expect the same of her. As long as one remains free, after all, they can always find a way to get the other out of Arkham or wherever, and be together again. And if they do get captured, well...they do all they can to ensure they find one another again, and remain that way.

Basically, I want to explore Joker and Harley in a reality where they work and continue to work no matter what. If this is something that perhaps interests you, I'd love to hear from you and we can plot more out.

Ideally, I am looking for someone who can post once a day for this, at least for the immediate beginning and what not. I would also prefer those who are able to do overly long, detail filled posts, typically 5+ paragraphs on a constant and consistent basis. :) Whichever iteration you would like to go with would be fine by me, or alternatively, we could have them go through a whole bunch of different phases/looks and what not. I will just point out regardless of Harley's look, I do always prefer her busiter (the like first pic below) ;) 

Venom-Gwen
Spider-Man & Gwen Stacy

So I've been wanting to do a story with Spider-Man where Gwen  Stacy survived and ended up becoming a superhero in much the same way Parker did. There are a number of ways we could go about explaining that as well. But mainly, what I'd love to do is have them dating/living together, possibly even married ala Mary Jane timeline, and the Venom symbiote comes into their lives.

There are a few paths that could be taken.

A) It bonds with Peter first, turning him "bad" temporarily and they find out how to fight it, and then it comes back for Gwen and corrupts her.

B) It bonds with Gwen to begin with.

C) Either of those routes, but we also throw in Carnage at the same time attaching itself to the other.

Looking for someone to play Gwen in this case. Definitely would love to have this be a long-term story with plenty of smut, of course, as well! I'd love to discuss the general plot more if you're interested at all, so shoot me a message if you are!!

Merc with a Mouth & Miss Chiff
Deadpool and Harley Quinn

So I know everyone is going a bit crazy with the Harley story requests after Suicide Squad, and I wouldn't mind playing Joker either, but that tends to be a bit difficult to find someone who I can play him properly against and with. I'm more proposing this idea as I had this story with someone before, it didn't work out, and I'd love to give it another shot!

Basically, Deadpool ends up shucked away from his universe, and into the DC one, where he is found by none other than our silly, lovable, psycho princess clown of crime! And the ultimate idea is for them to get together and have romance and smuttiness and general zany, crazy antics all the time! I have absolutely no problem with pulling in other characters for us to use as we see fit as well, since this would be set in Gotham, it would make sense. Obviously.

But yeah, if you like the idea of playing Harley and want to do it opposite our good ol' Merc with a Mouth, let me know! Below is the potential OP I would use :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"Well hey there! I bet you might be wondering why I'm standing on the right side of this page here, pointing a gun at a cuddly, innocent looking furry little blue bear! Well, let me tell you something! Don't trust that fucking bear! You can't see me right now, but I'm currently spiraling around in some kind of crazy ass black hole vortex thingy, possibly being teleported away to the wonderful land of Oz. Though that seems unlikely, I'll admit!"

"Of course you're not going to the land of Oz Wade, that's fiction! You're real, you know that! Now get to the point so the readers aren't as overly confused, will you?"

"You can just go ahead and ignore that shit spackled little bastard, but he does have a point regardless! This all started roughly 12 hours ago..."

Roughly 12 hours ago, give or take, in Deadpool's apartment -

"Oh well hey again there, whoever the fuck you are! This is past me, explaining what's happening with future me, even though I can't possibly know what future me will be up to and what not. But yet I know what I'm explaining here. It's all a bunch of quantum mechanics and time flow scientific shit that would make both yours and my brain melt, so let's skip over it, shall we?"

"Wade, you're not making this any easier!"

"You can just kiss my cancer riddled ass, other me inside my own head!"

While arguing with himself, the buzzer rings at his apartment door. Naturally, not expecting any company and suspecting it could be a trap, he stands up and pumps a few rounds from his trusty sidearms through the door.

"Well I don't hear any screaming, and nobody is kicking in the door, soooo...maybe we scared off Pete again?"

Pete was the only delivery man in Toronto that would still deliver anything to this address, mainly due to the likelihood of being shot at if Deadpool wasn't expecting anyone. Confident that it was at least most likely safe, he holstered his firearms and careful tip toed over to the door. Plastering his body up against it, he looked out through one of the bullet holes, and when he wasn't kicked in the face or charged at by some big monstrous mutant, he whipped the door open to find a box sitting in his hallway.

"Ooooo, what could it be?? Pie? Cake? Cyanide burger? It better not be another god damned bomb..." he muttered to himself as he bent over to pick up the box, and brought it back into his apartment. Going into the kitchen, he dropped it down on the counter and grabbed a knife to cut open the tape sealing it.

Unphased by the potential of it being a bomb, since he would survive it regardless, he tore the package open and peered inside. There was naught but a piece of paper, wrapped around a polaroid picture of a small, blue, fluffy bear. The letter read as follows -

"Dear Mr. Wilson, aka Deadpool,

I strongly urge you, at your earliest convenience, to retrieve the bear pictured in the enclosed polaroid. The fate of many worlds, as well as a universe not of your world, hangs in the balance.

Sincerely,

Mr. X"

"Why does that name sound familiar?? Hmm...oh right! That's the weird guy with all the tribal tattoos and his bodyguard named Blok. Hehehe, silly ass name, that."

"You're literally named Deadpool, Wade..."

"And that's the shit coolest name ever, you smug son of a bitch. Don't you forget it either, or next time I'll chop your balls off, all right? I mean...wait, no, that'd probably be a bad idea...anyways, what's that mind reader want with a bear like this? Doesn't make any sense. Hmm...well, I guess the only way to find out is to find the bear! Not like I have anything better to do anyways, right?"

"Wade, you know it's almost certainly a trap orchestrated by someone other than Mr. X. You have to be smarter about things like..."

"Trap? Ohhh, goody goody goody!!" squeeling happily as he danced around in the kitchen.

Now, in the swirling mass of a black hole vortex thingy -

"What followed after that was basically just me hunting down the whereabouts of the bear, breaking into the mansion of the person who had it, and then guess what happened? As soon as I approached that mother fucking bear, it started to talk to me! Hence the gun pointing at its head. I mean, a talking teddy bear? You can't trust that shit! It was mumbling something about taking me to another universe at the behest of some ass hat or another, and then this bright, swirling yellow mass just popped open behind it! And in I got sucked, and here I've been swirling around. Weird, though, the opening would be yellow but the innards of this...whatever it is, would be black. Anyways, I think it called itself a mother box, whatever the crap that is. Guess I'll just wait and find out where I'm going!"

Over Gotham City, a moment from now (which...makes it now anyways) -

As the yellow mass opened up once again, Deadpool found himself falling down towards a city he didn't recognize in the least. At the height he was at, which he judged by how far down the tops of the nearest buildings were, he'd almost certainly break every bone in his body and likely get knocked out as soon as he hit the ground.

"Welp...wherever this is, hopefully the people living here are nice and friendly! Maybe I'll get to cause tons of crazy, mass havoc and what not! Oooo, maybe there's an alternate version of people here! Got to find alternate me then, we'll have such a bl..."

With a loud splat sound, Deadpool's body connected quite firmly with the concrete and sure enough, most every bone in his body was broken...or, more like half liquefied. He could hear sirens in the distance that seemed to be getting closer, just as he started to slow pass out.

Unknown to him, the trip through the boom tube and the dimensional passing had caused the cancer riddling his body when he acquired his healing powers to be pulled out from his body, effectively making his body as handsome as it was before all of that nasty Weapon X experimenting. And so he lay, his body healing up the many injuries he'd just sustained, remaining unconscious for a good half an hour or so. Even with amazing regenerative properties, it was hard to survive a fall like that and get over a coma inducing concussion much faster than that.

When he awoke, he appeared to be in an apartment? Of some kind...it wasn't his, that's all he knew. Smelled too...girly, and looked much more well kept than his own. Plus, the bed he was laying on was way too comfy to be something in his apartment.

"Ooooo, wow...that was a sucker punch if ever I've felt one. Now to ascertain where I am...and who the heck brought me here..." as he looked around, noting his being tied to the bed, just as she walked into the room.

~General Pairings I'm interested in~

Underlined would be my role

Doctor & Patient
Master & Slave
Boss & Employee/Secretary
Brother & Sister
Prince & Princess
College Room Mates
College Sweethearts
Furry based characters
Marvel or DC characters (singular or mixed, OC, canon)

~Anime worlds I'd love to write in~

Would definitely be open to doing OC or existing characters, original story lines, warping story lines (IE Naruto makes Sakura his own through force, stuff like that)

Attack on Titan
Bleach
Dragon Ball Z
Dimension W
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
Guyver (Really want to do anything with this one, would definitely love if I could find someone interested in it)
Hellsing
Highschool DXD
Hundred
Kabenari of the Iron Fortress
Kiznaiver
LaGrange - The Flower of Rin-ne
Maburaho
Naruto
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Sekirei
Seraph of the End
Witch Craft Works

If you've got an anime you'd be interested in playing out or have an idea for, shoot me a PM!

~Current Stories~

J & H ~ YourKittyDoll
Nightmares Fall - RotG ~ SweetSerenade

~Finished Stories~

Winter's Touch (Arc 1) ~ SweetSerenade

~Purgatory~

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283582.0 - sansa (Morningstar)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=282099.0 - Rel Mayer (Kindred Sushi)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284329.0 - dreamslost4u (Ghostbusters)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283574.0 - rp girl (Demon Protector)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=283972.0 - Novelust (Watcher of Seraph)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279865.0 - MadameBookwyrm (Fire and Ice)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=279853.0 - Caelia (Among Us, The Shadow)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276550.0 - EternityWaits (Semp Heart)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267877.0 - ZephyrInk (Equilibrium Train)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273172.0 - IllusionsandLies (Gotham's Flame Lily)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258869.0 - Syene (Demon's Bargain)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=275315.0 - LuanaBlodwyn (Wish Upon a Villain)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=276501.0 - AnnieSatin (Con-mance)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268163.0 - dreamslost4u (Peaceful Chaos)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270190.0 - dreamslost4u (Harem Ressurection)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=270090.0 - dreamslost4u (Fate's Desire)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268426.0 - dreamslost4u (Blood is Magic)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273588.0 - playfullchick76 (Gotham's Royalty)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252051.0 - RadTechandBooks (Blood is Magic)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251469.0 - RadTechandBooks (Blood Reign)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273554.0 - Lappelduvide (Plasma)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=273596.0 - NightfallRose (Wade & Harley)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267529.0 - Lowfoam (Silent Hill)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255447.0 - Koto0005 (Lovely Flowers)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267750.0 - Lady Scythe (Wade & Harley)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264271.0 - hiddenwithin (Plasma)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264190.0 - Annarose (Werewolf Guardians)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=268119.0 - Letexta >:( (The Oddest of Places)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265814.0 - Irin (Secure, Contain, Protect)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265827.0 - Miss Sloane (Founding of Forever)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=265019.0 - fireandblood (Founding of the SCP)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255200.0 - RadTechandBooks (Tale as Old)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261152.0 - SinfulAngel (Gotham Royalty)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=262831.0 - SinfulDesires (SpiderMan/BlackCat)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=260032.0 - hernameisbanks (Merc with a mouth)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261010.0 - SinfulDesires (Crazy Looks Good)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253201.0 - PearlRuby (Finality Train)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=257983.0 - Group (Season of the Wicked)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=256550.0 - LillithTheThird (Gotham Royalty)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258505.0 - LivRainbows (27 Years Later...)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253296.0 - Oceane (Founding of the SCP)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255005.0 - DrusillaJenson (Walk into my Parlour)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252189.0 - Aiyanna (Angel Down)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255344.0 - Nintentoast (Power Girl)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254645.0 - midnight diamond (Heart of the Labyrinth)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255171.0 - Andronica (Mythic Duality)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249117.0 - Life in Color (Always be Hero)

This list is in reverse chronological order, up until this point. Meaning the bottom of the list is the first story I ever did on the site, then the second, and so forth going upwards. Everything above this point is added as the stories are dropped/die for whatever reason they may have been.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253807.0 - Tweety (Would you, with me?)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252236.0 - Lindrea (New Beginnings)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251606.0 - Twistedwingz - (Flame in Darkness)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251523.0 - smexygracie (Six Dutiful Sluts)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250910.0 - TheElusiveKitten (Magic is Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250616.0 - WilyRiley (Merc with Mouth)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249118.0 - Aiyanna (Blood is Magic & Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247477.0 - Cottonkitty (Eternity Project)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246824.0 - Blondebooklover (Eternal S&M)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242566.0 - LimitlessNikkie (Sapphire Freedom)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242475.0 - LadyAthene (Books of Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242470.0 - Mirrah (Blood is Magic/Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242467.0 - Aphe (Trains of Reality)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=238339.0 - Rahzilla (Starfall)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231117.0 - Becca (Eternal Blue)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231104.0 - ADoggett (Guyver Redux)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231020.0 - Eudoxia (Destiny on the Rails)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230916.0 - Devilishangel (Fire of my Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220622.0 - Dominique (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220368.0 - Jayna (Power Girl Broken)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219601.0 - LittleKitten (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217441.0 - Becca (Penguin's Vixen)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217136.0 - Ladondra (Peace and Quiet)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216128.0 - JusticaPax (May Your Dreams)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216080.0 - sweetamber18 (Rails of Destiny)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215881.0 - AMessOfADreamer (Existential P)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212775.0 - Soumis (Dolls New Home)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212688.0 - Rosaeve (Plasma)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212297.0 - Starcry (Break You, Make you Mine)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212113.0 - Syene (Persephone & Hades)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212111.0 - ChaoticSky (Eternal Horror)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211561.0 - Slave2Fantasy - (Fetish Doll)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211440.0 - Amide (Days of her Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211065.0 - Paige Persnickety (Existential P)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211055.0 - IrishBlood (Girls, Girls, Girls)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211036.0 - Ashleebabe (Vampire's Bride)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208278.0 - XxPersephonexX (Vampire King)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208275.0 - fireflights (Angels among us)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205081.0 - artgirl (Perfect Toy)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204940.0 - Ladondra (Double Trouble)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204727.0 - naughtyprincess6952 (Power Girl)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204359.0 - CrypticSayings (Welcome Home)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204208.0 - Miss Sykes (Alone on a Busy Train)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204210.0 - Miss Sykes (Encounters of a Sexual)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204207.0 - Wikwik (Frozen Desire)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202614.0 - crosswordaholic (Harem of SD)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202128.0 - Ladondra (Harem Time)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202002.0 - Ladondra (Shinigami Love Story)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201608.0 - Luna (Assassin in Purgatory)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201562.0 - TianaDarklife (Snowy Reunion)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200010.0 - TamaRose (Shouldn't Play w/ Fire)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199530.0 - duchess85 (Doctor Knows Best)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199475.0 - nuttyb1tch (Ghosts Within Him)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199468.0 - MissRoziel (Jokers Wild)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199416.0 - CopperLily (Dear Sister)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199234.0 - Hercinia (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=192364.0 - Usani (Walk on the Darker Side)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190208.0 - britneyharuno (PG Enslaved)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190188.0 - moonsblackwolf (Death, Unto Me)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188349.0 - The Lioness (Aces High)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188273.0 - Astira (Scene 1, Take 1)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188157.0 - blackcatotaku (Lovely Flowers)

I want to make a special note about Lovely Flowers here, I would absolutely LOVE if anyone would like to redo this story from the beginning with me. I was quite saddened when this story had to be cut short, and I've been desiring to redo it since then.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188154.0 - ChaoticEnvy (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186565.0 - fleacollar999 (Ice in my Veins)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186268.0 - atenai (Blind Date with my Doctor)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185971.0 - DrusillaJenson (Spider to the Fly)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185874.0 - Psycho Serenity (Naruto & Hinata)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185639.0 - Katrina (The Boss's New Pet)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185545.0 - LittleKitten (Fire and Water)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185257.0 - ting ting (The Abuse)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185165.0 - SapphireStar (Wizards Property)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184158.0 - Cassiopia (Betrayal)

DominantPoet

~Picture Cravings~

So the purpose of this is mainly to put up women I'd like someone to play as in stories, in ones from my requests above, in stories you want to do, or even in an idea we create together. You could look at it as a "this is what I find sexy" gallery too, if you wanted. If you don't happen to find anything above you are overly keen on, but find something in the pictures here you'd fancy playing, then perhaps we can find something to write together regardless?

Disclaimer - I'm not going to put any flat out nudity in here, however, it's safe to say most of these are going to be NSFW to some extent. Lingerie pics and things like that.

Real Life Ladies

Anime/Artistic Ladies

DominantPoet

DominantPoet

DominantPoet

DominantPoet

Added Sushi Bar, bumping in general to see if any are interested in writing with me here.

DominantPoet

DominantPoet

Monthly bump, fingers crossed someone wants to write some stories with me  8-)