Interest Check - Futanari Mecha School

Started by MissFire, May 28, 2016, 08:59:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

WhatLiesAbove

WIP

Name: Desdemona "Diz" Wilkins
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 114 lbs
Build: slender, busty. 36C-24-34
Position: Shield

Bio:
The world was a lot different than when her mother used to be her age.

Diz was born in the desert. Lived her life from the time she could crawl among the saguaro cactus and Joshua trees. Her parents taught her basic survival skills, always making sure that Diz could figure out a way to live. Her days consisted learning what plants were edible, how to skin snakes, and how to hit a scorpion with a rifle from 100 yards.

Not that such was really necessary.

Diz still grew up in the cities, among 'normal' people. As soon as she was able, having heard about the Wanzer program, Diz signed up. Preparing herself for the necessity to fight, and wanting to prove herself, Diz soon showed that she was quite the proficient shield.

Personality:
Diz has what her parents called a "healers heart". It has been what has helped her excel into the Shield position. Wanting to ensure those she is close to are taken care of and safe, Diz always puts others needs ahead of her own.

Ons: Seduction, rough sex, strong partners, gentle sex, dominant personalities.
Offs: Mutilation, Bathroom stuff, Vore, Gore, Death, Blood in sex.

Notes:
Even though Diz is a shield, she is exceptionally proficient with a rifle. Wether for fun or battle, Diz carries around a rather intimidating rifle, with a barrel as long as she is tall.

Still working in a better bio...

hellrazoromega

So wait, I got to this party late but am reading right that there is a Futa Shield position open? If so I'd love to toss my hat in the ring.

AndyZ

Do you have to go only sword and shield?  I was thinking a sort of arm cannon similar to a Mega Buster.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Ghostraven

Not that it matters, unless someone wanted to play another of the Malice Striker program characters but I pictured them as all female.
If some ones dose want to I'll alter my current info as needed.

I'm fine with either Futa/Female or Female/Female for Sigrdrífa.

TTYL

Ghostraven

Hobbes1266

2 futa swords 1 futa shield 3 female shields and 2 female swords, so we need futas in either category.

Hobbes1266

If it comes to it Sigrrdrifa seems like she could be Abellas type

MissFire

Thanks Hobbes for keeping count! Looks like we need two futa!

Anyway, the OOC is up! Everyone into the pool! If you currently have a profile submitted you are accepted! Please come on in, post your profile up, then we'll talk about pairings.
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

I would think it would still be safe to assume this thread would still be open for new applicants though.

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

AndyZ

Name: Aiko Himura
Height: 5'8"
Build: Athletic
Position: Sword

Bio: Although she's never been there personally, Aiko's grandmother used to tell her all sorts of stories about Osaka, the nation's kitchen.  Aiko likes to claim that it was the loss of the city that has permanently marred her cooking skills, as if some mystic force has been lost from the world which should have made her a fantastic chef.

The past is just as important as the future, since it holds so much of who we were, allowing us to keep from making mistakes and providing signposts for who we should strike to be after sloughing off the alien invasion.  The future, however, is undoubtedly more fun.

According to Aiko, she signed up for M.E.Ch.A. because she didn't have anywhere else that truly fit her.  The only way to make the past return is to plow through and recreate it.  The aliens have proven that the strong set the rules, and so humans have to be strong as well.

Personality: It's easy to imagine that Aiko sees life as one big game.  She's constantly fascinated by old technology even when it's far inferior to what humanity currently possesses.  The little things in life hold a sort of wonder that she uses as a coping mechanism to keep from getting overwhelmed by how terrible things have become.

Ons: Getting woken up with a blowjob, snuggles, large breasts, females, cosplay
Offs: Bodily waste, other futanari, mutilation

Notes: I don't mind switching from sword to shield if that would work better for a pairing.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

MissFire

- Sima Yi

Hobbes1266

I've changed my first post to a list of current gender/role combinations.

ThisOneGal

Quote from: MissFire on May 30, 2016, 01:08:57 PM
Thanks Hobbes for keeping count! Looks like we need two futa!

Anyway, the OOC is up! Everyone into the pool! If you currently have a profile submitted you are accepted! Please come on in, post your profile up, then we'll talk about pairings.

Link should point here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250159.0

MissFire

- Sima Yi

hellrazoromega

Name: Layla Anahita Brooks
Height: 5'5"
Build: Curvy but well-toned

Bio: Layla only knew life on the run for most of her childhood, raised as part of a resistance shell she shows an amazing aptitude for history as well as electrical and mechanical systems. Some of those around her claimed she was born wearing a tool pouch. Layla has no memory of her younger childhood, nothing before she was seven. No one is sure if she blocked this part of her life or if it was blocked against her will. Layla learned to fight as part of the cell and is skilled with swords, Tai Chi, and Akido. She loves old movies and reading, even though she can’t seem to grasp a great deal of what she reads. Her apptiudte for repair and building seemed to translate well into Wanzers and she was taken in by a pilot after her cell was all killed in a running battle with the invaders. That pilot was killed shortly thereafter leaving Layla with no ties to her past, at least none she knows about given her lost memories.

Personality:Openly shy and reserved but secretly aggressive and rather dominant. Her public face as a shield seems at odds with her dominant nature behind closed doors. She might be open to experimentation but has never considered the idea. Though she seems to grasp history well and has an uncanny skill to repair and build Layla is extremely deficient in other areas, such as math and science. Her use of these skills in her work seem intuitive and if she is asked to explain how she makes of fixes things she has not answer and becomes extremely withdrawn. Layla can seem innocent and naive when dealing with subjects beyond her skill set and in fact, she often is. When she can work on her current projects, of which she usually has several, she is happy. Layla also has the habit of making upgrades to things without getting the owners consent first. She has developed a bit of something akin to kleptomania and is rather skilled at taking items, upgrading them and returning them before they are missed. Layla’s time in the cell and surviving in rough areas has made her initially distrustful of new people but once she forms a bond she is unwaveringly loyal unless overtly betrayed.

Ons: Very tall or every short women, Voluptuous figures, quiet, smart girls, glasses, and girls who know how to use her tongue.
Offs:Sitting still (she is quite dynamic), bodily waste, blood, rude or pushy people.

Notes: Layla descends from African and Persian parentage. (Not that she knows this with her memory loss)

A naughty Image
Another naughty Image

I think that is all unless I think of more.

MissFire

You're in! I think this means we now have an even split, which means we can get down to forming pairs!
    - Sima Yi

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

MissFire

Layla and Tsubaki are going to have to fight over their pick of the ladies during free time.  ;D
    - Sima Yi

hellrazoromega

Quote from: MissFire on May 30, 2016, 03:03:53 PM
You're in! I think this means we now have an even split, which means we can get down to forming pairs!
Sweet!!
Quote from: la dame en noir on May 30, 2016, 03:11:42 PM
Oo Layla is hot
Thanks, Scarlett is looking pretty good her own darn self.

So, I have a question, any chance that some of the first generation of Futas we lab born (or are they all)? I'd assume if the answer is yes, the process is so complicated or expensive that they were made to get the natural cycle going again. I was thinking that Layla might be artificial and not know it. I am not married to the idea but I wanted to throw the idea out there as her memory gap is a fun bit I threw in TBD at a later date. Maybe with a tie-in to another PC.

la dame en noir

Quote from: hellrazoromega on May 30, 2016, 05:07:50 PM
Sweet!!Thanks, Scarlett is looking pretty good her own darn self.

So, I have a question, any chance that some of the first generation of Futas we lab born (or are they all)? I'd assume if the answer is yes, the process is so complicated or expensive that they were made to get the natural cycle going again. I was thinking that Layla might be artificial and not know it. I am not married to the idea but I wanted to throw the idea out there as her memory gap is a fun bit I threw in TBD at a later date. Maybe with a tie-in to another PC.

Join uss in the OOC! :3
A&A | FxF |

MissFire

Yes, but join us in the OOC and you'll see the timeline. The first futanari were created quite a while ago!
    - Sima Yi

Dhi

Hi, this is what I'm working on, please tell me what you think.

Name: Magdalina
Height: 177 cm
Build: Curvy 69 kg

Bio: In what had been a bunker in the fallout zone of subarctic Russia, the world's last snowflake was caught and preserved by Earth's then greatest thinkers, forever cold and crystalized, never melting. In the decades to come the waters closed in and washed away permafrost and layers of earth, submerging the bunker and its nuclear silos beneath the waves to become the first crude percursor of the modern underwater city. Life aquatic struggled on in submarine and concrete prison, dark, industrial, haunted. Magdalina was born into this environment of windowless superstition and superscience. She wears the world's last snowflake in her navel piercing.

Out of poorly understood science and an oral tradition of folklore Magdalina's clan conducted dark rituals to imaginary magical gods in hopes of staving off the end of days and placating the weird croons of the deep. Magdalina herself was a highborn, daughter of a witch and so herself believed to hold magical power. When her clan was discovered by the alliance, the very real scientific advancements they had to lend to the war effort came with the caveat of allowing backward cultists into the fold, and at their head, Magdalina.

Personality: Science and witchcraft blend together in Magdalina's mind to what she perceives as a truer understanding of reality. The rest of the world is misguided, ignorant, afraid to confront the truth of vodyanoy and Baba Yaga and Chernobog the Black God. Having received actual worship, Magdalina is a pampered, entitled persona who assumes the right to punish and take pleasure like a medieval lord. She appreciates the dark gothic atmosphere of Maly Kitezh and reproduces it where she's able, leading some to call her a romantic soul. But if Magdalina can own a body heart and mind, she will not hesitate.

Ons: Being in control, cum, frotting, anal
Offs: Poor hygiene, disrespect, experiencing pain, nonbelievers

Notes: (Anything else you might want to include, such as little facts about your character or extra images you want to share.)

MissFire

I dig it! There's no magic in the game world, but it's interesting to think that her secluded culture came up with such things in their minds. What will she think of the surface and what happens when her 'magic' doesn't work? I think she'd be really interesting. Welcome aboard!
    - Sima Yi

Dhi

Huzzah! Understood on there being no magic. To my mind it's all superstition. I'm not sure of the technology level of the setting, so I hesitated to explain how exactly the last snowflake remains in frozen stasis. But, the idea sounds okay?