Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derek

Not for long...it MY precious!

Mordred

*concentrates until the win appears in his hand.. icy cold.. just like he likes it*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*giggles and sends out a blast of heat, then gently pilfers the win and dashes off*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Huh? Thought she was goofing off in the Orion Nebula... :P *that was good.. very, very good.. crafty one*

*after repairing himself.. from that blasted heat.. (including letting his singed facial hair return.. ohhhh that cheeky beauty!).. he calls from the darkness.. whipping it in a frenzy.. serious measures needed here. Soon, a giant dark cloud.. sort of like very airy dark clay.. floats around, which he turns into the shape of a giant dash (ok, just a thick, dark line in the air.. but it IS a dash).. for to catch one who dashes, one can always become a dash, yes?*

*jumping into the 'dash'.. he vanishes as it whizzes along.. hovering over the ground making a whirring sound.. until he comes upon the pilferer.. (ahhh, she is scrumptious.. but business is business).. enveloping her into the dash (which.. hehe.. does feel pretty good.. yes, while business is business.. fun is fun).. but then snaps out of the moment and he wrestles the win from her hands (slowly.. with lots of 'accidental' groping :P).. (it is late after all and he simply can't help himself).. but then he lets her free onto the ground.. with a big, wet, kiss*
*See Pillory*

Swashbuckler

*enters and rubs chin as he considers the dash*

*draws and uses the Dreaded Backspace backslash deleting the dash*

*picks up the shiny win*

lenka

lol....simply steals the win!!!!

Belle33

*breezes in and steals a kiss and the WIN from the very lovely lenka*  WIN WIN for me   ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

abandoneddolly

Kendra

*jumps in and steals the win*

Meghan

~flys in and out, grabbing it quickly~ I win, I win

Katerina

*slips the win from Meghan's grasp* My win!

Belle33

Ha!  Katerina's off to bed.  Easy win for me :)

Sapien

Belle33

*tickles Sapien's dragon and steals away the WIN - and his silly flag*   8-)

JadenMystic

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

abandoneddolly

Belle33

*steals the WIN and lathers it all over my body*  There - it's all mine now!

JadenMystic

don't think so belles! It's MINE again!!!! Woo Hoo!!!!!

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

ReflectManSmile

*bows among the lovely ladies, and politely takes the win from JadenMystic*
With my apologies, my dear Lady.
My intro ~ My A&A ~ My On/Offs ~ R.R. ~ My current mood
Fantasied fantasy ~ R.H.
Do not hesitate to correct my English if you notice some mistakes ! ;)
'Men fear death, as children fear to go in the dark; and as that natural fear in children is increased with tales, so is the other.' - Francis Bacon, Essays, 2, "Of Death"

abandoneddolly

Linwood Badr

AliviaraMae

abandoneddolly

Meghan

Linwood Badr