「MOON PRIDE」(Interest Check)

Started by Saphir, December 14, 2014, 03:29:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

I personally wouldn't see how it wasn't possible. I mean the Amazon Quartet were evil baddies... and worked for the Circus before they awakened as Senshi... So I dont' think what you could be has any bearing on what you are at that moment... anyone can be tricked. XD

Bakemono Shiki RP(Lovely Siggy Layout is thanks to Amaris)

Angie

Quote from: SweetSerenade on December 15, 2014, 11:39:28 PM
I personally wouldn't see how it wasn't possible. I mean the Amazon Quartet were evil baddies... and worked for the Circus before they awakened as Senshi... So I dont' think what you could be has any bearing on what you are at that moment... anyone can be tricked. XD

True, our own fiction is filled with plenty of people who swap sides once they realize the lies they've been fed.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

MiraMirror

Out of curiosity...Have I done a decent job on the weapons/attacks? It was a bit more difficult to come up with stuff than I thought it would be. ._.; I'm still working on the background/weaknesses.
On's and Offs -  Please read before asking for a story <3

Angie

I say you're good, but I'm not the GM.

Also, I found my fight music:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wizqYIqZHz0

I know they're criminals in PAYDAY 2, I still love the soundtrack.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 15, 2014, 11:41:58 PM
Out of curiosity...Have I done a decent job on the weapons/attacks? It was a bit more difficult to come up with stuff than I thought it would be. ._.; I'm still working on the background/weaknesses.

I'm rather liking her so far.  Great job :)
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
.:.o/o.:.intro.:.a/a.:.
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

I am also curious Brazen if my new version of Ky is acceptable?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Sessha on December 16, 2014, 06:20:25 AM
I am also curious Brazen if my new version of Ky is acceptable?

Looks okay, except you're missing his personality.
..I want you.  I have seen you and I already love you.  My muse begs to lie in your arms; just for a moment.  I need you..
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Laughing Hyena

Name: Katsuro, Isamu
Blood Type: AB
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 173 lb
Hobbies: Kendo, Soccer, Cooking
Favorite Food: Chicken, Potatoes, New England Clam Chowder
Least Favorite Food: Cobbled Corn, Mussels in Red Sauce
Favorite Subject: Earth Science, Astronomy
Least Favorite Subject: Algebra
Personality: His loyalty to his friends is something he holds exceptionally dear to him as his outlook is that they will last longer than his family shall at times. Those whom earn it have it forever unless proven that it has been squandered. He will not budge from someone he has forged a bond with even if it means he suffers for it. His family also is quite dear to him as they rely upon him as much as he relies on them. His father helped him through a bad time and his sister has helping to support them. As such he is constantly trying to hold up his own and not be a burden. He is always trying to be strong for others because he is constantly trying to show his best for others.

It's because of what he feels he owes his family and friends that he constantly pursues his hobbies and studies as efficiently as possible because he needs to prove to himself that he isn't the weakling that he had felt himself as for so long. His passions extends towards what he devotes himself to determined to give everything his all regardless of whether or not he can succeed. He enjoys what he does on top of it, particularly when it comes to his hobbies of cooking. For him when he works that hard his soul is at peace and the rewards are the smiles he sees when he can succeed in preparing a good meal for those around him. His pursuit of Kendo is constantly enforced by his father and he is determined to keep at it as a foundation on what he wants to become.

However this same loyalty and passion leads to an exceptionally stubborn streak within him that will not let him stop until he finds himself at a complete standstill or he has been proven completely wrong in pursuing a course of action. This can sometimes blind him to an easier or alternate solution. However it is this same stubbornness that permits him to have incredible willpower and enforce his integrity with a ferocity. He won't back down until there is something that can shatter his perceptions.

He has known Kokoro for a majority of his life and finds tremendous strength through her because she inspires him to do better. She befriended him when he was weak and he has never forgotten that fact. He might not always see eye to eye but she is one of the few people to have his loyalty. As such he views her in the highest regard. In his mind he didn't become the Venus Knight due to just fate or such. In his mind he chose to live this life because he cares that deeply for Kokoro. She is both his strength and his aspiration and he will not tolerate anyone or anything making her miserable.

Background: Katsuro, Isamu was born prematurely a week before he was to be conceived. The procedure saved his life but not his mother. She died giving birth to him to be raised by an aunt and his father. He had an older sister as well during this time and the family made ends meet though the night weighed heavily upon his father and his sisters heart. When he was old enough to understand why things were this way his aunt made it clear that he shouldn't blame himself for his mothers passing because she would not have wanted to see her son like that nor would she had wanted her son to die and for her to live. Growing up the youngest of the family meant they doted on him a touch.

However he did not wish to merely be the one the family looks after and decided to be someone they could also look up to. On his own he learned how to start cooking for his family to try and carry some of the weight. It helped inadvertantly save money since now they didn't have to order out most of the time anymore. He had a penchant for sports and enjoyed all kinds but his best sport was Soccer. Unfortunately during those young times he was shorter then most kids and the target of bullying. When he came home crying his father took action. He called in a favor from a sifu who was a good friend and his former teacher. Isamu was soon learning Kendo and Hua Chaun and grew braver and more willful for those moments when he needed it the most.

Nowadays Isamu is a competitive man whom loves athletics more then academics for the most part. He's decent in education but never really interested but he is within acceptable numbers. He is more or less making his mark in schooling by being a determined athlete willing to try his best at whatever he does. Grown up, he now has more proficient skills in his off campus hobbies and is living a decent life hoping to make his mark anyway he can.

Physical Appearance

Knight Appearance
---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Venus Knight
Equipment/Weapons: Eternal Devotion: This is not more than an orb of light given physical form. Malleable and warm to the touch it is the proof of an unspoken bond of devotion between the Venus Knight and his Princess. Forged from the will of the user it serves as both shield and weapon for both. The orb of light can shift, divide and extend into whatever the Knight can think up be it tool, sword or shield allowing for a considerably versatile item.

Attacks:

Lover's Embrace - Infused with Love's Light there is truly no distance too great that it cannot reach. Isamu can turn this light into himself and make his movements become that of light itself traveling at such velocity to slash an opponent in twain. Or consequentially shield someone from harm with a critical burst of speed.

Lover's Care - Forgoing half of his orb he uses this to form a protective aura around one he knows the name of and they receive protection that protects them from all harm for a single blow.

Love's Wrath - No emotion instills more power than love and those whom he cares for that come to harm invoke no stronger force. Upon witnessing the harm of a loved one, the Venus Knight is instilled with tremendous but temporary power. The deeper the bond the more potent the effect.

Light of Venus - Making use of the orb of light he channels all emotions and passion from those around him. This is transmuted into a powerful blast of energy and is usually reserved as a finisher. Most Youma do not survive such a blast as the pure positive emotions are anathema to their very nature.

Weaknesses: Isamu possess a strong will and competitive spirit and is full of conviction to the point of stubbornness. When he sets his mind solely on something he'll see it through and he isn't easily swayed on an opinion unless it is proven absolutely wrong. When it comes to competition or conflict he tends to take it seriously and often times will hold nothing back in order to seize victory. Furthermore he does have a strong sense of mercy and it's one of his greatest weaknesses willing to spare an opponent even when it is unwise.

--
Turn Ons & Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=140074.0

Theme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPkqNXNyDMs

SweetSerenade

Any possible suggestions for my characters them me? Lol

MiraMirror

Name: Hanae Mizuki (Mizuki Hanae)
Blood Type: O positive (O+)
Height:5'3" (160 cm)
Weight:110 pounds (49 kg)

Physical Appearance: With her eyes of purest blue, tender, fair skin, and a bed of golden blonde hair trailing down to the middle of her thighs, Mizuki is an image of teenage innocence.  It's often said that she knows only four expressions: a warm smile, a blank look to convey she doesn't understand something, a disinterested expression of absolute boredom, and of course, the closed eyes and slightly open mouth that she wears during her beauty sleep.  She sports a slim build, and her assets are nothing to scoff at, though she isn't one to show them off, at least not on purpose.  More often than not, she favors modest clothing, though most of it can still be considered preppy in nature.  She takes an astounding amount of time each morning to arrange her hair in the twin tails that she wears each and every day.

Hobbies: Cooking, Conversation, Sleep, Fashion

Favorite Food:
-Anything with strawberries in it!
-Grapes
-Teriyaki Noodles
-Dumplings
-Boneless Chicken
-Sweets

Least Favorite Food:
-Cauliflower
-Artichoke/Artichoke Hearts
-Most Seafood
-Spicy Food

Favorite Subject: Fine Arts/Music
Least Favorite Subject: History

Personality: Outgoing and friendly, Mizuki can usually be seen engaging one of the girls in class for conversation, or hanging out at one the diners after school lets out.  Barring either of those, it's likely that she's asleep.  She has no qualms about helping those in need, but she never takes the position of a leader when it's needed, not wanting to put such a responsibility on herself. Indeed, she's empathetic, and she'd rather make decisions with her heart instead of wracking her brain for hours on end...which also might explain her grades, which are just barely enough to keep her passing.  She isn't stupid by a long shot, but many people who see her performance in school get that impression from her.  She lives a perfectly normal life, and she's perfectly fine with that. While she's an outgoing girl, she's by no means perfect, and she has a tendency to throw selfish fits if something goes wrong, such as a plan not happening, a store being out of something she wanted to buy, etc.  While she isn't stupid, she certainly isn't anywhere near as book-smart as some of the others in the junior year, and when she isn't out with friends, she tends to sleep...and woe be the person who dares to wake her up from her rest early.  Furthermore, she has a tendency to get worked up easily over tiny things, such as harmless jokes made at her expense, and she shies away from responsibility quite a bit.

Background:  Born an only child, Miyuki is a native of Japan, having lived there since her birth seventeen years ago. Of course, everything about her life has been, well...normal, and she's perfectly fine with that.  She grew up in a normal, modest little home, with a decent childhood. Her parents brought home a decent income, and they ate well enough at all times.  It wasn't grand, but it wasn't bad, either...Just somewhere in the middle, decent.  During her childhood, little Miyuki was just about as average as you could get.  She was high-spirited, energetic...She experimented with the things around her, she played well with other children, and she made mistakes and learned from (most of) them.
There was never really anything outstanding about her, and she didn't receive any special education...She was just as much as a parent could ask for, nothing more and nothing less.  Her after-school activities were rather lacking, and so she spent most of her "free time" sleeping instead.  Worrying for her daughter, Miyuki's mother decided to try filling her time with something productive.  At the age of eight, mother and daughter began cooking, with young Miyuki learning from her mother.  While she was bored and skeptical at first, the young one gradually grew used to it, and before long, she was cooking meals for her parents, showing great pride in her dishes.  It wasn't long before she'd learned most of what her mom had to teach her, and she'd grown into decent cook herself.

They were the picture of a happy family for a few brief years...At age 12, her mother passed away in a car accident, leaving a young teenager and her father by themselves.  Overcome with grief, Miyuki didn't know what to do...She was supposed to be happy, that's what her mom had always encouraged...But it was so difficult to do.  For a month or two after the funeral, she slept in much later than normal, confining herself to her bed and the safety of her cozy little room.  In here, she didn't have to worry about life outside, or the pain it could bring...But she had her father to worry about...Through memories and her force of will, she came to over time, and found a new way to deal with her mother's passing.  She began cooking far more often, taking her mother's place in that regard.  If she could remember her in any way, this would be the one!  Cooking became more than that to the girl. It became a secret outlet for her grief, so she wouldn't have to worry others with it.  She resumed her usual activity, going out of her way to make new friends at school, even up to the age of seventeen, and everything else...Everything else went on as normal. Her grades were just good enough to get by, consisting of C's, and she started acting more sociable, chatting with the others at school.  Nowadays, her after-school time is filled with cooking and sleeping, the combination of the two her own way of dealing with memories.  To anyone but her, she cooks just to cook, but for her, it's a way to cope.  Now a junior in school, she continues on with her average routine, just another normal girl living a normal life.
---

Senshi/Knight Identity: Sailor Moon

Equipment/Weapons:

New Phase Broach- Allows transformation into Sailor Moon by speaking, "Moon Cosmic Power, Make-Up!"

Teletia S-C: Standard phone/communication device between Knights and Senshi

Crescent Moon Tiara- When held by Sailor Moon, this tiara becomes enveloped in golden energy, and can then be thrown as a boomerang.

Rainbow Rhythm Ribbon- When held by anyone else, it appears to be nothing more than a piece of strange metal, but when wielded by Sailor Moon, a flexible strip forms from the handle, aglow with an aurora. Despite the ribbon-like appearance, it is quite capable of cutting into youma and corruption, acting more like an urumi in terms of the damage it can deal.

Unity Rod- This pink, gold, and red rod can be wielded by any of the Senshi, and is capable of channeling raw emotions into magical attacks.  Used for Sailor Moon's Senshi Purifyoming Heart attack.

Attacks:

Crescent Tiara Slasher: Sailor Moon wills her tiara to balance just above her index finger before she imbues it with energy. Afterwards, it spins at high speeds and she launches it at an opponent. Unless it's caught or broken, it will always return to her position.

Stardust Reverie: Sailor Moon gathers energy at her feet, and after a powerful kick, launches that energy in the form of small clumps of stardust.  While it looks pleasant and beautiful, youma who come within range quickly regret doing so, as the stardust will explode outwards with pure energy, acting like small minefields.

Moonbeam Prayer: Sailor Moon holds her tiara to her heart, offers hope from for an injured ally, and wills the tiara to fly to a nearby injured ally, spinning rapidly over them and projecting the rays of the moon, healing some injuries before returning to its owner.

Halation Spectrum: Sailor Moon focuses for a moment before unleashing a brilliant spectrum of light upon an enemy's vision, temporarily creating a blinding curtain of colors, making it difficult to tell friend from foe, if they can see at all.

Senshi Purifying Heart: Sailor Moon attempts to gather a large amount of raw emotion and magical power, storing it within the heart jewel of gold rod, and proceeds to unleash it all in a single spiralling heart-shaped laser. This attack severely exhausts Sailor Moon.

Weaknesses:

Reluctant heroine: Miyuki doesn't want to be a heroine.  In fact, she's (mostly) content with her normal, average everyday life. She doesn't want to be some kind of leader, and has a tendency to shove such duties onto someone else at times.

Too Trusting:  Miyuki isn't the best at detecting lies, and her natural instincts to trust friendly faces and voices can certainly backfire at times

Empathetic: Simultaneously a curse and a blessing, she's in-tune with the feelings of others...Unfortunately, this means that she feels before she thinks, and this isn't limited to positive emotions.

Childish: She often complains and throws fits when the situation doesn't suit her, despite her good nature.

Lost Parent: She's lost one parent in her early teens...She refuses to lose another.

--
Turn Ons & Offs:

Ons: Futa x Female, Pretty much anything not specifically listed in Offs. (PM me if you want to be sure.)

Offs: Bathroom stuff, gore, electricity, burning, full-body latex, diapers, feminization, hard vore. O/Os for a better idea.

Theme Song:

Kuu

Name: Kuu
Sailor/Knight Identity: N/A
Height: 12''/30cm (cat form); 5'6''/170 cm (human form)
Weight: 10lbs (cat form); 115lbs (human form)
Fav. Color: Black, blue, fuschia
Fav. Food: Fish, Cream, Milk
Skills:

• Knowledge of the Sailor Wars, Silver Millennium, various enemies and other history given to him by the Guardian Cosmos to advise and guide the new Senshi and Knights.
  • Acting as something of an adviser for the Senshi
  • Intuition
  • "Punishing" people for making inappropriate comments
Physical Appearance:
Cat Appearance
Human Appearance

Weaknesses:

• Long-winded
  • More aware of Earth culture than Mani...and she has a tendency to remind people of them.
  • Loyal to a fault
Background: Like the other guardians sent to Earth before her, Kuu hails from Mau.  There, she was sent with Mani to Earth to protect and awaken the Sailor Soldiers to safeguard the planet from the evil that would soon awaken. While she hasn't had quite as much luck as Mani, she recently discovered a prospective Sailor Soldier, a junior in high school.  While she hasn't made contact with her yet, Kuu has been watching her carefully.  Kuu tends to be more polite than a certain white cat, always trying to keep herself (and others) in check. She has a careful eye, and loves watching the world around her, sometimes treating it more like a trip.  Though she possesses a sharp tongue when the moment calls for it, she deeply cares for the Sailor Soldiers, and likes to think of it as tough love.

Brazen Endeavors

...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Sessha

Um...I just noticed that we have a small problem of two people wanting the Venus Knight position.

Saphir

Quote from: Sessha on December 16, 2014, 05:34:43 PM
Um...I just noticed that we have a small problem of two people wanting the Venus Knight position.
Best fit for the role wins.

SweetSerenade

Sessha

How is that going to work exactly?

SweetSerenade

Quote from: Sessha on December 16, 2014, 05:41:39 PM
How is that going to work exactly?

The game runners look at the profile, and figure out which is more compatible for the game/character? XD At least thats what I came to understand.

Sessha

Brazen Endeavors

Yes, we'll look at the profiles and choose the best fit.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Angie

Quote from: Brazen Endeavors on December 16, 2014, 06:19:05 PM
Yes, we'll look at the profiles and choose the best fit.

And if it comes to a tiebreaker, duels to the death in the Land of Chocolate Lesbians are still a possibility.

MiraMirror

* ThatOneShrroth pushes Angie into this Land of Chocolate Lesbians!

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 16, 2014, 07:32:13 PM
And if it comes to a tiebreaker, duels to the death in the Land of Chocolate Lesbians are still a possibility.

You had me at chocolate.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

Angie

Quote from: ThatOneShrroth on December 16, 2014, 08:19:03 PM
* ThatOneShrroth pushes Angie into this Land of Chocolate Lesbians!

You say this like it's a bad thing.

Katra Alexion

Would like to voice an idea since each knight is paired off with a respective senshi how about an combined attack only those pair can do.

Also how are we handling power levels starting, as I noted before in the other game, the outer senshi tend to be significantly stronger than their inner counterparts for most of the series and each seem to display a level of psychic ability. The inner do too, now that I think about it but theirs is more subtle.

Brazen Endeavors

Quote from: Katra Alexion on December 16, 2014, 09:17:15 PM
Would like to voice an idea since each knight is paired off with a respective senshi how about an combined attack only those pair can do.

Also how are we handling power levels starting, as I noted before in the other game, the outer senshi tend to be significantly stronger than their inner counterparts for most of the series and each seem to display a level of psychic ability. The inner do too, now that I think about it but theirs is more subtle.

I'm not opposed to the idea of shared attacks. 

As for the other, in Crystal the senshi are a lot more powerful out of the gate.  I think Jupiter used two separate attacks as she was waking.  Upgrades are inevitable and I trust everyone enough that they'll awaken their powers at proper and pivotal times.
...come play with me?...
(updated o/o - 7.16.12)

MiraMirror

Are we looking to start only when we have a "full" team on both ends of the spectrum? (Knights and Senshi)