Daughter's BFF (M for F) (Looking to continue...)

Started by Adopted Daddy, May 28, 2014, 02:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adopted Daddy

This will be a simple post and to the point.  I have a roleplay that I'd like to continue.  My original partner dropped out before the first post and my next one only had a couple of posts before she had to drop out.  This story has really just gotten started so it has a lot of room to grow in any direction we choose.  If you think you might be interested then please read the description and send me a pm.  Do not reply here!

What I'm looking for in a writing partner is pretty much what anyone else is looking for here.  To be courteous, communicate, and no one liners.  You can take a look at my profile and on and offs or you can always ask me. 

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Daughter's BFF

The story basically involves a married man whose daughter is having a sleepover with her best friend who just happens to have a crush on the dad.  His wife has noticed the way he has been looking at the girl and a fight ensues.  The way I'd like to see the story go is that the flirting intensifies between the dad and the best friend until they act on things.  At some point his daughter also gets involved with him sexually and she has sex with her father.  It can be at the same time as with her friend or not.

The main theme of the story, however is that he and his daughter do end up in a mutual sexual relationship.  Where we go from there is up to what you and I decide as we go.  I don't plan long, detailed story lines but make a very general plan and then allow both of us to add to that as we go.

Read what has been written and if you are still interested then send me a pm and we can discuss it.  But please, make sure you are committed to the story before you accept.  I understand life gets in the way and delays happen, but I think the story has good potential for the right person if they will stick around to completion.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=198943.0

Adopted Daddy