*~A Twist In Time~* Recruiting Has Opened Once More! Potterverse fans needed!

Started by Viper, April 29, 2014, 08:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ceralilly

Quote from: Sharon on May 14, 2015, 10:46:16 PM
Lilly lovegood is not in a spoiler. That is the only one out my million and two headers that was missed. It must be because she so so damn hot!  LOL.  I miss ya all. And welcome and new player or maybe new players.

*waves happily*
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Viper

Quote from: Sharon on May 14, 2015, 10:46:16 PM
Lilly lovegood is not in a spoiler. That is the only one out my million and two headers that was missed. It must be because she so so damn hot!  LOL.  I miss ya all. And welcome and new player or maybe new players.

Sharon are you speaking about the approves and pending thread? Or about the table in the first post of this thread?

Ojima Usagi

Like a sad story of small fairies who ride could and fly far away in the sad fairytailes
Love is like a beautiful dream

Viper

Ceralilly

Quote from: Viper on May 15, 2015, 03:31:36 PM
Welcome ceralilly! Im glad to have you on our team.
Quote from: Ojima Usagi on May 15, 2015, 02:55:28 PM
Welcome Ceralilly!! Enjoy playing~~~!!

ZOMG!!! *Happy Dance*

I am like... bouncing right now. You guys are the BEST!!! I can't WAIT to start writing!
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Sharon

Viper

The table of characters have been updated as well as the Quidditch teams!

Vampricprincessty

Hey there! I sent Viper and Ojima my character sheet! I hope I get to play with everyone soon. Also I'm on mumble so I wanted to ask a few questions to help with my character sheet.

Viper

Hey there, i apologize for such a late welcome, ojima and i currently just got new jobs and it has been very hard on us. We promise we will get back to you asap. Thank you so much for your application, it looks very good and when we get the chance we will get to talking and plotting!

Vampricprincessty

Pixy

Hi, everyone. I just wanted to verify that the game is still recruiting. It looks like a lot of fun.

Josietta

I"m getting back into writing so I'm looking about possibly getting into this. I know I still need to submit a sheet (I think).. I'm pretty sure I didn't finish it and my computer that got fried lost what I did have.. so I'll start from scratch again.. which is okay. Otherwise correct me here If I'm wrong!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Ceralilly

Yes! They are still recruiting! There may be some hints here in the game info about what they are looking for. Otherwise...the creation process is very fun and hands on...I love the game! It is great so far!