Justice League: The Reign of Darkseid (DC Heroines/Anti Heroines needed!)

Started by Cal1496, February 18, 2014, 05:58:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyDrew20

I ill go with Sara Lance (the Arrow version), since I do not  like what they've done with Laurel. I was hoping I could play Oracle, aka Barbara Gordon... or  Felicity Smoak (Arrow universe) in.

Batman4560

That is going to be an awkward talk. "Hey Sara. Ummm this is Megann and Raven. I thought you were dead so we did some stuff. You look good." :P
I would seriously be happy to have a Black Canary and Arrow team up.

SydneyDrew20

That would be so awkward. She could play it all cool and be like "Yo, don't worry, I smooched with Nyssa Al Ghul. She kisses better than you." Yeah, those would be Sara's words to Ollie.

Batman4560

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: Batman4560 on June 02, 2014, 12:29:11 AM
That would crush Ollie.  :'(
Ha ha ha ha haha hahahahahaha aha ha ha hahaha ha ha ha ha...............cough................ I uh........ Yeah this was a fucking funny conversation ^^.

Elven Sex Goddess

Here is profile for Harley for approval.

Player Name:  Elven Sex Goddess
Superhero/villain:  Harley Quinn
Sexual Orientation:  Heterosexual,  (except for when it comes to Poison Ivy)
Base of Operations: Gotham
Powers: Immune to toxins,  enhanced strength and speed.  elite gymnast and some healing ability.
Weaknesses:  One mad insane bitch

History:  History is for cowards and losers that dwell in the past.    Or so Harley Quinn would let one know.   But it is not Harley writing this.  So let me tell you a little about our heroine  errr are sassy world class rocking kick ass villain.    Harley well is always been a little kookie.  But she was one of those hot girls in high school.   Cheerleader,  a gymnast and from her level of talent a good one at that.   

Well after graduating high school she manage to get an intern job at Arkham asylum.    Already plotting ways to get power, to make her life easier, the easy road.    She would learn the secrets of there power from the inmates.   

Well she did not count on she get a huge crush on one of them the Joker.    Who would throw her into a vat of toxic waste   Turning her into Harley Quinn.  Later on in this condensed version of her history.   After her on and off flings with the Joker.   She is assign to the suicide squad.    Learning that the Joker is dead, she escapes and goes to find out the truth.   Gets feelings for Deadshot,  who shoots her and she gets saved by  Poison Ivy.   Who like with the joker develops a love hate relationship with her gal pal.

Poison Ivy gives her potion she concocts and it gives her enhanced strength and quickness along with a healing factor of which she has healed from a bullet wound.   

Anyways that is the gist of important stuff.       

Activity:   Plotting to put together a plan to get to  DarkSeid and figure out how to steal his power.   Could you just imagine little ol Harley with that kind of power,  she be kick ass, or in a quote from her.  "I be fucking awesome."

Of course such a plan will require a team.    She insane but a genius and well  her team will need goody two shoes and the bad  assess.   

In the meanwhile to slip detection Harley the master of disguises has switching disguises to stay out of the sights of said Darkseid until she can get her plan in motion.

Equipment:  Large Mallet,  large gun with cork plug and other wacky gadgets that seem to work.   

Appearance without costume:
Dr. Harleen Quinzel

Officer Haley Quintell

Waitress Helen Quiznel

Costume:

Sephiriel

Yes, the blonde trouble girl is here! Ivy - Harls duo back on stage, amIrite?

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Jane Storm on June 02, 2014, 01:31:39 AM
Yes, the blonde trouble girl is here! Ivy - Harls duo back on stage, amIrite?

Dam right you are. :D

NosCorventius

Welcome to the fray Harley I (Vandal Savage) have room on my team for 49 killers, thugs, scouts, hunters, bikers, survivalists, and elite soldiers care to take a spot and tie your fates with mine back in your hometown of Gotham? IT would make your introduction and getting you into the action easier.

Besides I think a little fun between the Savage Immortal and the blonde dynamo while we await word on our next move would be an awesome ride for both of us. >:) what do you say?

Cal1496

So Harley is approved, post any time Goddess.

And a Black Canary would be most welcome Drew :)  Get a profile up and you can get posting right away.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: NosCorventius on June 02, 2014, 10:47:34 AM
Welcome to the fray Harley I (Vandal Savage) have room on my team for 49 killers, thugs, scouts, hunters, bikers, survivalists, and elite soldiers care to take a spot and tie your fates with mine back in your hometown of Gotham? IT would make your introduction and getting you into the action easier.

Besides I think a little fun between the Savage Immortal and the blonde dynamo while we await word on our next move would be an awesome ride for both of us. >:) what do you say?

Sounds good to me,  I was just reading through the thread, to see where the story is at, especially in Gotham.   I post before heading into work tomorrow morning.   

Cal1496

ATTENTION

Hello weary traveler, I Cal have gotten my old Reign of Darkside RP up and running.  Links can be found on the first page to main thread, OOC and character sheet.

Now that we have started to get underway I have decided to open the thread up to the public for characters.  This is a story driven RP, so your character does have to fit in and there will be guidance from me for what you can and can not do.  That being said, I love hearing idea's for twists and turns along the way lol

Take note of the death list, those character's can not be played and be aware that certain characters have already been played.

Poison Ivy, Superman, and Beast are the three main ones.  Know that if you want to play these characters, you don't have to play them the same way but that all the shit they did and said is canon within this RP.  So you do have to deal with consequences.

Or just play someone we haven't gotten yet, that works too :)

Corinthi

I've been asked to toss my hat in the ring as your new Superman.

Would you like me to fill out a new Bio?

From what I understand, he's been Darkseid's prisoner for a time, and his stores of solar energy are low, making him weaker than usual, but as he spends time soaking up rays, he should build himself back up.

What I don't have is an overall feel for the game's power Level. Is it more comics or Animated Series. If it's based more on comics, I'd say he's currently more at his animated series power level.

Cal1496

Animated Series for sure.  And no don't bother sending me another bio, all that information is the same.

Just PM me a decent length post so I can gauge your writing.  If it all checks out than the damaged and severally emotionally scarred Man of Steal is yours.