Mass Effect: Cerberus Returns [EX, Any Gender Combo]

Started by thebobmaster, April 10, 2015, 08:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebobmaster

If you're reading this topic, I'm assuming you've played Mass Effect, including 3. Therefore, I will be freely spoiling events from that game, including the ending.

It's been 25 years since Shepard defeated the Reapers. Cerberus has been a broken shell of itself since, due in no small part to the death of the Illusive Man as well as the destruction of their main base. Since then, the remaining members of the group have been rebuilding. There have been some changes, however. Due to the lack of members, Cerberus has been recruiting aliens, although these alien members are constantly watched in case they try to rebel. In addition, the shift in leadership has lead to a shift of their goal. Instead of focusing on human supremacy, the group is now only focused on making themselves in ultimate power.

Our characters will be members of this new Cerberus, renamed Phoenix due to their status of rising from the ashes. I don't want to get too specific plotwise, as I want it to be a bit of a surprise. That said, I do have a general plotline in place. In addition, I would like partners not afraid to get brutal, as death will be part of the RP, albeit not necessarily death of the characters.

If you are not afraid of releasing your inhibitions, playing characters with little or no limits to their depravity, then please do not hesitate to PM me or post.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

thebobmaster

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

RP Ideas:New and Approved!

Lothoris

I would be interested in playing.  I am new to the site, and I am not the best of writers by a long shot.  However  I've had a want to play an enhanced biotic krogan (think Jack, but a krogan).