Looking for something kinda specific

Started by Blinkin, July 03, 2016, 01:12:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

In the past, D/S storylines really haven't worked for me for one more or less consistent reason; it's only been about the smut and not a lot of story or plot to keep it interesting. I think that it's also lacked some lines and that's probably due to my lack of understanding of the subject matter.

So, what I would like to do is to find a partner, male or female, to introduce my female character to a previously unknown submissive streak and take her into the life of a slave and work it into a somewhat twisted slice of life story about my character, her master/mistress and just how far things can go with a story to hold everything together.

I'm fairly open to kinks and fetishes as well as some extreme elements. There are some things that I might want to see included, but if any of them would be involved would be up to the interest of my partner and I'll discuss them with him/her. The real life sex of my partner is, by the way, has no bearing on the sex of the character.

I have a couple of story ideas, but I also want to hear your own, so again, I'll discuss with interested people and see if something comes together.

Something that I'm going to insist on this time; something that never seems to happen, is that my partner and I spend some fairly significant time working on characters, details and the overall story/plot before the first IC plot is put up... I feel that everytime that I've gotten rushed into a story, it's failed because we've forgone the opportunity to further discuss things before hand and it falls apart as a result. So, be ready to communicate both before and during the writing and I know that we can create something that we'll want to write!

If interested, or just curious, please PM me and I hope that we can come up with something that'll be fun and interesting to write.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.