Space Erotica

Started by AndreaMom, July 14, 2009, 12:31:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndreaMom

Hello Everyone!

I'm currently on a big sci-fi kick at the moment and am seeking intelligent, detailed FEMALES ONLY (and I mean ACTUAL ONES) to play in some kind of sci-fi setting . . . I'm wide open as far as actual plot devices go, but here's a few elements that I definitely want to try out . . .all pairings are dominant / submissive & I'm willing to be either depending on my partner

I would like that the characters have a distinct seperation between them in either age or rank, or both . . . I would play either the younger or older role, again depending on my partner a few ideas include:

First Contact: Miliary: Think Aliens . . . could include life-threatening scenarios or not . . but hot chicks with badass pulse rifles are hot, no?

Cyberpunk/Shadowrun:
Dark, gritty, urban.  Dealers, Assassins, cyborgs, etc. Limitless possibilities.  Could include Elves, cybermages, etc. fun fun!

Star Wars: Yeah okay, shut up . . . We all know that green chick with the things on her head was way hot . . . Perhaps girl-on-girl jedi mistress/apprentice . . .Mara Jade, people!

Day in the life on the USS Whatever: Two crew members, perhaps ensign/superior officer, or maybe from two different departments, potentially non-con.  Tons of sexual tension here.

Please, please please please PLEASE PM me . . . let's talk. I'm like dying to do this :)

-Andrea