Aliens vs Predators: Breeding Grounds (interest/ recruiting post)

Started by ManofDawnLight, May 27, 2014, 07:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vercile

Quote from: Kunoichi on May 30, 2014, 10:07:33 PM
I was actually thinking of starting out as a female drone and going through the Xenomorph life-cycle over the course of the game, to be honest. ^^; Essentially, rather than being the Queen of the original hive, I'd be establishing a secondary hive and becoming a secondary Queen as time went on.  Although, being an established Queen with Praetorians at my beck and call could be rather fun, as well. :P Maybe I could play two characters?

Kunoichi,

Love your idea. :)

ManofDawnLight

Short stories for now.  Light posts.

I am returning slowly.

Teo Torriatte

I'm somewhat confused... I would love to play a female Yautja, but you said something about it depending on the numbers? Is there something you would rather people be playing? I could do an alien as well, although it seems there might be plenty of those already?

ManofDawnLight

Humans and Aliens are primary, Predators secondary.  However, I agree with you that there seems to be many Alien volunteers.  If you would play a second character, perhaps a female marine?  I would have started a character submission page already, but I've been typing on my phone for my replies all day.  Go ahead and start thinking of your Predator.  Seeing how interested people are, I'm guessing we'll have enough of each kind.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

I've updated the OOC thread with information on all the species as well as the character sheet submission code.  PM me all your characters, so I can get a good idea of how many of what we have.

Here's the link again....

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205311.msg10055054#msg10055054

If you have any questions or ideas, please feel free to PM me.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

The CHARACTER thread is up now.  If your character is approved, please post here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205541.0

If you're still mulling over a character idea and have questions, feel free to ask me.

I am returning slowly.

Ironwolf85

not often people get to play xenomorphs, and they are kinda the flagship race of the series.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Garuss Vakarian

Well, one can argue that Predator's and Aliens are their own flagship races. Sperate propperties entirely. Which were only connected by tie in's.

Ironwolf85

Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

johnnyboyboy

Just some quotes.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

“Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear.”

"As time goes on, and our paths continue to unfold  though I do not know what will happen, whether we  continue together through life, all that I ask of you is that you remember me."
On/offs https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205898.0

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

ManofDawnLight

It seems we have the numbers needed for humans and xenomorphs.  If anyone wants a predator, now's the time to submit.

I am returning slowly.

Dirtythesnapper

can i change my character from michael Biehn to Batman?
True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

ManofDawnLight

No, for I am Batman.

Planning on starting the IC thread tonight or tomorrow, whichever day gives me enough time.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

AND SO IT BEGINS!!!

The IC thread is here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205863.0

Both Humans and Xenomorphs will post with their own species at first, and then later I'll combine the two.

I am returning slowly.

ManofDawnLight

I am returning slowly.

Biles

Quote from: Dirtythesnapper on June 05, 2014, 05:17:11 PM
can i change my character from michael Biehn to Batman?

Or you can change the url link of your character's name to link to your character sheet instead of mine :P
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Dirtythesnapper

Oops, apparently i dont know how to link to my post.  ;D :-[
True justice is quite simply the will of the Emperor.

LordLuck

Hey there, guys!

I'm really interested on this one. A fan to the gender and movies.

Say, think I could apply to join in as a male xenomorph? I could take in as a Drone or perhaps a Praetorian. :)
Mourning.

ManofDawnLight

Both options are available, but hurry.  I'm about to push the story into phase two.  PM me your character sheet(s), I'll approve, you post your character sheets, post your first IC replies, and then phase two begins.

I am returning slowly.

LordLuck

Alrighty, I did sent you a concept for the character sheet. I'll refine it shortly, but that is the gist. :)
Mourning.

Caitlin

I have to say this game sounds very interesting.

Consider me interested in playing a male alien, male or female marine, or male predator. I don't have a specific preference yet, and I'm not opposed to playing two characters either. I'd imagine that my male alien character would feature simpler posts, while a male or female marine would have more dialogue/ sentient thought.

What kind of posting rate are you looking for though?

Vercile

ManofDawnLight

Quote from: Caitlin on June 17, 2014, 08:09:59 AM
I have to say this game sounds very interesting.

Consider me interested in playing a male alien, male or female marine, or male predator. I don't have a specific preference yet, and I'm not opposed to playing two characters either. I'd imagine that my male alien character would feature simpler posts, while a male or female marine would have more dialogue/ sentient thought.

What kind of posting rate are you looking for though?

What I'm looking for right now are characters who engage the others in active dialogue.  So, I guess that means marines.  However, you'll have to move fast if you want to make it in time.  Once the aliens start picking their breeding stock, all human entries after that will be colonists.

I'm happy for people to make more than one character.  I think we need more females right now.

I am returning slowly.