Fueding Bloods (Vampire Role Play) Now open to RP, but ongoing to enter~

Started by Sairin, February 01, 2012, 11:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elf

Damn, Naria. Nadia must truly be jaded if that changing slave does not distract her.

Sairin

Haha~

I looked at the picture and noticed it was titled Kajira~ Has anyone else read Gor? haha

Kaiten

Sairin

Narianna

Quote from: Elf on February 12, 2012, 04:30:01 PM
Damn, Naria. Nadia must truly be jaded if that changing slave does not distract her.

Haha! I have much hotter ones in store for those that do attract her...

Elf

So Nadia is truly jaded. Ricardo probably avoids her quarters, too much temptation and all being off limits too.

Narianna

Quote from: Elf on February 12, 2012, 05:50:09 PM
So Nadia is truly jaded. Ricardo probably avoids her quarters, too much temptation and all being off limits too.

Oh yes. Hedonist to a T. She's also cruel, full of hatred and jealousy, and completely self absorbed. At least that is how she appears on the outside (and strives very hard to truly be).

Elf

It's a good thing Ricardo is not a hedonist otherwise he would not care about her wishes at all and take many of her slaves against her wishes thinking it would be his right as the heir to their father's throne.

Narianna

Quote from: Elf on February 12, 2012, 06:20:33 PM
It's a good thing Ricardo is not a hedonist otherwise he would not care about her wishes at all and take many of her slaves against her wishes thinking it would be his right as the heir to their father's throne.

Haha! That would give yet another reason for he and Nadia to have qualms!

Elf

Like I said it's a good thing he is not a hedonist. He rarely takes private slaves, those that he brings into the castle are usually available to all the royals.

Narianna

bubby

Just a note...no way will I be able to post every day. Or even every other day. If this is going to be a fast paced game I shall need to dip out now as much as I love my char.

Elf

Bubby, you may fall behind a bit here at the start, but I would not give up just yet. In my experience most games start out moving fairly fast as players are excited about it, than they usually slow down after that initial excitement wains.

Quote from: Narianna on February 12, 2012, 07:09:58 PM
Hehe Nadia's a selfish bitch.

Obviously and clearly you're having fun playing her that way.

Narianna

Kaiten

I personally don't mind. As long as there's progression, I'm always content with an RP.

Sairin

Indeed~ We can always meet up with bubby later though. This is only the beginning~ It is up to all of you, however

PeacethatPowerbrings

Yeah, I don't know how the pace will resolve going forward, so I can't say, but I wouldn't worry yet. We can always cross that bridge when we come to it.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

Rhaegar14

Name: Dante Rodrigo Estevez
Apparent Age: Early 30s.
Personality: Dante wears a mask of cool calm. However, he is very quick to anger, and when his ire is roused that mask vanishes completely. He is bitter, dark, brooding and vengeful; he takes out his anger that God failed him and allowed him to become such a monster on others. There is little he enjoys more than seeing an individual submit to his will.
Faction: Royal
Descent: Spanish
Background: There are a number of stories regarding how the vampire known as Dante Rodrigo Estevez came into being. Some say he was birthed by the purest darkness itself. Others believe that he was born from the rivers of blood spilled during the holy wars in Jerusalem.

The most reasonable (and most likely) tale places Dante as a Spanish member of the Knights Templar, killed by Muslim vampires during the Second Crusade and turned moments before his true death. As a newborn vampire, he was bound to the will of his maker and forced to attack his brethren from the shadows. He bided his time and his rage, plotting his revenge. Decades later, on the night his free will was returned to him, he slaughtered the entire coven.

He returned to his home in Spain because he had nowhere better to be, joining the local coven. During the next few centuries, he developed a reputation for cruelty, bloodlust, and brutality, attaining a position as the leader's primary enforcer. However, when he was given an opportunity to follow settlers and establish an American coven in the 17th century, Dante did not refuse, becoming one of a handful of beings to bring vampirism to the New World.

As time went on, Dante migrated from the Caribbean to the area that would become Southern California, and eventually Los Angeles. About sixty years ago, another coven migrated to LA, and after a few light turf wars, he and the other leader agreed that it would be better for all involved if the two covens merged under joint leadership. A year later, Dante's counterpart vanished under mysterious circumstances, and he quickly became sole leader of the group. Many suspected he murdered his partner, and in the fallout, the coven became weak and divided. Vampire hunters infiltrated their human livestock, poisoning many of the vampires and killing many others soon after in a direct confrontation. Dante fled, finding himself in Baker City.

In need of allegiances, Dante joined with the Royals a few years before the great split. Though he had led for many years and was  no longer fond of doing so, Estevez still remembered how to serve, and quickly gained favor with the Royals for his skills. When the Outsiders broke off, he began to prove himself even more fervently in the battles between the two factions. When the then-commander of the Royals’ armed forces was slain in battle, Dante was chosen to take his place.
Appearance:

More are probably coming, but we'll start with him.
Pretty much scrapped my signature because everything in it is hilariously out of date. I might work on fixing that eventually.

Narianna

Kaiten

Elf

Awesome, it looks like the Royals may have a really kickass general.

Sairin

Quote from: Rhaegar14 on February 13, 2012, 01:20:50 AM
Name: Dante Rodrigo Estevez
Apparent Age: Early 30s.
Personality: Dante wears a mask of cool calm. However, he is very quick to anger, and when his ire is roused that mask vanishes completely. He is bitter, dark, brooding and vengeful; he takes out his anger that God failed him and allowed him to become such a monster on others. There is little he enjoys more than seeing an individual submit to his will.
Faction: Royal
Descent: Spanish
Background: There are a number of stories regarding how the vampire known as Dante Rodrigo Estevez came into being. Some say he was birthed by the purest darkness itself. Others believe that he was born from the rivers of blood spilled during the holy wars in Jerusalem.

The most reasonable (and most likely) tale places Dante as a Spanish member of the Knights Templar, killed by Muslim vampires during the Second Crusade and turned moments before his true death. As a newborn vampire, he was bound to the will of his maker and forced to attack his brethren from the shadows. He bided his time and his rage, plotting his revenge. Decades later, on the night his free will was returned to him, he slaughtered the entire coven.

He returned to his home in Spain because he had nowhere better to be, joining the local coven. During the next few centuries, he developed a reputation for cruelty, bloodlust, and brutality, attaining a position as the leader's primary enforcer. However, when he was given an opportunity to follow settlers and establish an American coven in the 17th century, Dante did not refuse, becoming one of a handful of beings to bring vampirism to the New World.

As time went on, Dante migrated from the Caribbean to the area that would become Southern California, and eventually Los Angeles. About sixty years ago, another coven migrated to LA, and after a few light turf wars, he and the other leader agreed that it would be better for all involved if the two covens merged under joint leadership. A year later, Dante's counterpart vanished under mysterious circumstances, and he quickly became sole leader of the group. Many suspected he murdered his partner, and in the fallout, the coven became weak and divided. Vampire hunters infiltrated their human livestock, poisoning many of the vampires and killing many others soon after in a direct confrontation. Dante fled, finding himself in Baker City.

In need of allegiances, Dante joined with the Royals a few years before the great split. Though he had led for many years and was  no longer fond of doing so, Estevez still remembered how to serve, and quickly gained favor with the Royals for his skills. When the Outsiders broke off, he began to prove himself even more fervently in the battles between the two factions. When the then-commander of the Royals’ armed forces was slain in battle, Dante was chosen to take his place.
Appearance:

More are probably coming, but we'll start with him.

Okay you're ready to go~ Welcome to Baker City, General o:

Also I had thought that both Royals and Outsiders would have slaves. You guys would like to claim them as property, obviously, but if so, would you like to show it? Such as a hot iron brand of the Crown or Skull in a location the Royals or Outsiders choose. This mark will never go away, even if transforming into a vampire.

Elf

My thought is that only older and trusted slaves would receive such a permanent mark. Those brought in just for sexual pleasure and feeding would not get marked as such that way they could be sold again once the royals grow tired of them or not be marked if they are killed and the bodies disposed of. Even most the servants around the castle will not be marked. If and when Ricardo takes a private slave that one would likely be marked as not only royal property but as the king's personal property.

Sairin

Okay~ Yeah it's only for the slaves you wish to make your property.

Kaiten

Elf, I wanna say that I find the idea of the Royals Rolling up in a truck... oddly badass.