News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Ramshackle Inn (Seeking Daughter)

Started by MagicalPen, November 19, 2015, 06:15:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

Setting: Fantasy / Medieval
Key Themes: Incest, Bondage, Exhibitionism, Exotic Couplings (Humans, Orcs, Dwarves, Elves)

Required Characters:
Father - Magical Pen
Oldest Daughter-Wife - Tonks
Middle Daughter - RedEve
Youngest Daughter - OPEN
Son -
Clients - NOT AVAILABLE YET

Plot:

The Ramshackle Inn, unlike its name, used to be a well kept Farm and Inn. Over the last three years, however, it has devolved into its current state, much more fitting with its name. The roof leaks, the fences are broken in many places, the barn is falling apart - the simple things done to maintain it have fallen by the wayside. Three years ago, Richard Simons wife died. He fell into a great depression, letting the care-taking of the Inn fall to his four children. His oldest daughter should have long been married off, but he has even neglected his duties as a father. Times have been tough on the Inn, that is for sure, and with War looming not far away, patrons are becoming fewer and rougher.

All that is about to change. Richard catches his Oldest Daughter bathing one day and his mood shifts entirely. That night, he calls her to his bed.

In the course of taking his daughter to be his wife - in all manners - a wealthy businessman who is familiar to the family witnesses the act. Knowing what he knows, he makes a business proposition - one that the father cannot refuse.

To attract business to the Ramshackle Inn, public displays of sex will be performed, while his daughters are whored out to all types of men (and women - the son would only be available as part of a threesome or with female clients).

Okay. So I need a core of players for the family. At this stage, we need one more daughter. Once I get a solid family core, things will start to fall into place.
There will be a section of threads dedicated to the Family Incest that starts this whole thing up.
Then there will be a section of threads for the 'clients' - the outsiders. Once we get to that stage, I will make an OPEN INVITATION for new people to join. They can be one-shot customers or returning. In the latter, a better backstory will have to be worked up.

Character Sheet:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Images/Pictures:[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexual Desires:[/b]

ALL CHARACTER SHEETS MUST BE SENT TO ME VIA PM FOR APPROVAL.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Nymphadora

WIP or not, I'd like to put my name in for the oldest daughter/wife.  ;D
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

RedEve

I guess I would go for the middle daughter. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TheEmptyCell

Perhaps interested in the role of the son.

MagicalPen

Before people get too excited, I am just looking for the female roles to be filled for now. This is still a WIP so more info/roles will be explained later.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Ceridwen

I'd like to toss my name in for the youngest daughter's role.

MagicalPen

Family Members

Name: Sean Cotterill

Role: Father and Owner of the Ramshackle Inn

Background and Personality: Sean Cotterill had grown up, working his fathers land. At the age of 14, however, he had joined the Army, serving with distinction until the age of 32 when he had retired from the service to marry Angelina - a 24 year old girl he had met and fallen in love with. Over the next 18 years, they raised four children - two older daughters and twins. They had moved into the countryside and purchased land, away from everyone. Sean had fought in several wars and had the scars to prove it, both physical and mental. He had always dreamed of owning his own land but farming was not quite something that interested him. Running an Inn, however, seemed like a great idea.

The Inn was situated a days ride from the nearest villages, making it an ideal overnight place to stay. It was on a busy trade route as well so times were good for the Cotterill Family. They raised their own livestock and grew their own vegetables, meaning food was always fresh and readily on hand. Times were good for a very long time. However, in recent years, border skirmishes have put everyone on edge and off the roads. Angelina caught the Pox and try as he might, Sean was not able to save her. Her death was devastating, despite it being 3 years ago, and he has never fully recovered, always glum and gloomy, keeping to himself more often then not, letting the Inn fall into ruin.

Sexual Desires: Younger partners, multiple partners, bondage, rough sex.

Name: Audra

Image(s): Click pic to enlarge

Role: Oldest Daughter - Wife

Background and Personality: Audra is a sweet, gentle soul with an inner core of strength. She cares for her family first. When her mother died, Audra stepped up. The family needed her and with her father so despondent from the loss of his wife, she was the one her siblings turned to.

While she can completely look after the family, running the kitchen and managing the Inn, Audra is naturally submissive in nature.  With a brave face she remains quick to smile and help those who need it both sibling and guest. It can lead to her good will being taken advantage of as she picks up the slack. As the oldest she had already begun to follow in her mother's footsteps. Upon her mother's death all thought of suitors left her mind thus she remains virginal.

Sexual Desires: To lose her virginity. Rough, passionate sex. Bondage. See player OnOs

Name: Ashaya (her siblings would occasionally refer to her as “Ash”)

Role: Middle daughter

Background and Personality: Ashaya is the fun-loving middle daughter. Though she has been in short supply of fun and entertainment ever since the inn fell into disrepair and her father grew increasingly more introverted and indifferent. Though her behavior was never so lewd and public to earn her the label of being a slut, Ashaya is no longer a virgin and she has on occasion shared the bed with some of the few guests they still get. All of this happens behind her father’s back, of course. Recently she has been worried about the total lack of business their inn is bringing, to the point where it might become difficult to even feed all of them.

Sexual Desires: Ashaya is a young woman with normal sexual desires. So she occasionally craves some cock. Under normal circumstances, her father would now have been choosing between several suitors for her hand. She might even already have been married at her current age. So in light of that neglect, it was only natural that she would seek other outlets for her desires. In this case, any of the male guests that still passed through their inn.

Name: Andrew Cotterill

Role: Son - Twin

Background and Personality: Andrew was the loner of the family. As the youngest and only boy, his mother had doted on him and his father had been hard on him. It made him quiet and withdrawn, not seeking to draw any attention. Growing up, he had lived for the days when his father would take him into the forest, teaching him how to track and how to hunt, how to use a bow, how to dress an animal. But after their mother died, such trips stopped. Andrew was only 13 at the time but he had taken it upon himself to go hunting alone, providing the family with fresh meat when it was needed. It also helped him cope.

It was also at this stage of his life that he was becoming sexual curious and aroused. Silent as he was, he walked in on Ash and an older man. They didn't see him but he saw them. Sleeping in the same bed as his twin sister gave him an avenue of approach and the two had soon started exploring each others bodies. More spying on their older sister gave them all the inspiration they needed though it was only recently that they had started having sex with each other. 

Sexual Desires: Twincest, Incest, Older Women

Other Characters

Name: Mordred Cox

Role: Local Merchant - NPC

Background and Personality: Sly, cunning, and devious, rumor has it that Mordreds wealth was amassed via darker means and backstabbing. Nonetheless, he is wealthy and is seeking to expand his business. He has long heard of the Ramshackle Inn and is interested in visiting. He seeks to take it over unless there is anything worth holding onto.

Sexual Desires: Varied

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Link to the OOC Thread for Accepted Players: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=240056.0
Please post there so I know you have seen it and the threads!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

While this game has started and things have been set in motion, we now need a new Youngest Daughter.

Feel free to follow the OOC link and read the story thus far. If you're interested in the role of the Youngest Daughter let me know!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Etherealgirl

I'm interested in the youngest daughter opening. :D

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry