Referrals?

Started by Covert Revulsion, September 30, 2016, 07:49:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Covert Revulsion

Can someone explain to me how referrals work? Like is there a link you give to someone where they sign up? Or do they simply mention your username on E and you'll get the referral?

Oreo

When they do their initial sign in to create their username and account there is a box that asks who referred them. They need to enter the name there before they finalize their request to become a member. Once they get past the front door of registering they can no longer do the referral. Veks can do it by special request, but has to dive into the coding to make that happen.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Does the referral link on the profile page still work?

Oreo

I don't know of one there BeMi.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Vekseid

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on September 30, 2016, 08:28:21 PM
Does the referral link on the profile page still work?

It works, yes

Oreo

O.o I don't have a referral whatever place.

Oniya

Should be in your profile in the top section (if you view your profile - not if you edit it). It shows between your personal text and your gender.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

Derp. Okay, I was looking for it on the left. I'm not sure how to use that though. Do you just add additional profiles of members you sent here? The https after a space? like https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=6283 (space - add another) https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=6283

Or do they add it to theirs?

Oniya

No - you give that link to someone else that you want to refer to Elliquiy.  When they follow it, you get the referral.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

Ohhhhh. Staff and still learning. XD