Perverted Wishes

Started by Ellyssa, September 15, 2006, 11:50:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lirliel

Wish Granted, your Nightmares cease to exist in your dreams instead your locked in one for the rest of your life.

I wish I could time travel.
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Muff Diver

Granted, your time machine breaks down in the sixties, leaving you stranded amoung the flower-children.

I wish I had a better computer.
My special kink list!

Avi

Wish granted.  However, you are sent to the west coast of Alaska in January.  Have fun. :)

I wish I could fly.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Lirliel

Wish granted, but due to your wealth you have to hire seventy bodyguards that watch you day and night keeping the tabloids away.

I wish I could talk to God why he insists on annoying me...
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Muff Diver

Granted, he replies with a speech about salvation and then flicks you with one giant hand and sends you flying, minus the lightning this time.

I wish I could teleport from one place to another in a flash.
My special kink list!

Lirliel

Wish granted only you teleport yourself into my bedroom.. *Evil Smirk* Dressed in bondage gear that is

I wish I could make a drink that would create inspiration.

Muff Diver

Granted, but it only serves to fuel my filthy little mind. Good thing I'm in your room, huh? *giggles*

I wish I was a real neko girl.
My special kink list!

Serenity Vixen

Granted, but this wish interacts badly with your last wish and you end up teleporting into the middle of a dog pound...   ((Sorry, but until this one, the wishes were starting to seem... pleasant :P))

I wish I was a powerful sorceress
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

sorry, but the wish god mishears you and turns you into a tower of saucers.

i wish i was a real neko girl transported into a dog pound! *giggles*  really, the first thing i thought was it wouldn't be such a bad thing., long as i was in heat and the dogs were um... randy...   :o
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Muff Diver

Wish granted (lucky you), but the pound had long been closed and turned into a petting zoo.

I wish I was a professional kickboxing champ!
My special kink list!

Lirliel

Wish granted, only your title contender steals it away from you by pinning you against the ropes, ripping it off and then ripping you a new one ;)

I wish I could meet Sharon den Adel

strangely made

Wish granted and you get arrested for being a stalker, found guilty and sentenced to jail.

I wish I could find the perfect Onion Barji

Muff Diver

Granted, however the Onion won't stop bringing tears to your eyes.

I with I could move things with my mind.
My special kink list!

Lirliel

Wish granted, only because earth actually uses gravity all things, when you use the power, tend to gravitate towards a higher grav. pull thus causing it all to fly towards you.

Spirit_Wolf

hmmm... no wish? ok, my own then.
I wish I were pretty.
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

...:::|Ons & Offs |:::...
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=12763.

Captain Maltese

You are pretty. You are beautiful. Your skin is milky translucent, your body is a perfect shape, everyone want you.

To bad you are now a pearl.

I wish I find a true love before I die.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Spirit_Wolf

*lmao at the pearl thing*
You find your true love before you die~ to bad it's scrap-booking

I wish I had an endless supply of Guinness :D
“That old black magic has me in its spell, That old black magic that you weave so well; Icy fingers up and down my spine, The same old witchcraft when your eyes meet mine”

Zaer Darkwail

Your wish comes true, you have endless supply of Guinness from year 1960.

(assume you meanted Guinness world record book or something similar :P)

I wish I would not need study or work hard for money and my living nicely like millionaire.

Spirit_Wolf

*correction*~ I ment Guinness as in the Irish beer- sorry for the confusion.

*~ wish granted- you now know everything and never need to work; unfortunately, you know the days that you and your loved ones will die and you have drained the rest of the world of currency, thus greating a world-wide depression~*

Captain Maltese

(For Zaer)
Your wish is granted; you live in the greatest luxury and all your material needs are covered for the rest of your life. Too bad you are the boytoy slave of an aging but eager prince in Kuwait.

I wish I was seven feet tall.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Spirit_Wolf

wish granted~ your are now seven feet tall~ because it was taken from *elsewhere* not to mention you always hit you head on door frames and ceilings.

I wish I were a wolf ^.^

Question Mark

Congratulations, you're a wolf!  However, you're hit by a car due to human expansion into your home.

I wish I could go back to New Orleans.

Spirit_Wolf

-)~|>Wish granted, your now in New Orleans, to bad the French Quarter burned down in a huge fire.<|~(-

**My favorite part of New Orleans ;) **

I wish my scars were gone.

The Lotus Eater

Granted, but we had to use tissue from the balls of your feet so... it's more like we moved them.  You meant physical scarification right?

I wish I knew every language in the world
~~~

Cjac

Granted.  However, you failed to specify which world.  You now know every language on Mars.

I wish I had ten million dollars
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.