News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Problem with Editing my posts

Started by Vergil Tanner, December 02, 2017, 12:16:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil Tanner

So, I noticed something recently that I'm hoping Staff can help me with.

I know that Editing posts in the PROC Board has been removed, and that's sensible; stops abuse of the function. But over the last few days, I've found that my ability to edit or remove any of my posts outside of my Big Game Board has disappered. Is this a glitch, a new site-wide change, or am I being punished for something that I am unaware of? >.>

Any help the staff could give me would help mightily, ta :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Vergil Tanner

Screenshot Example

<snip>

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

persephone325

What about your O/Os thread? If you have one, that is.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Vergil Tanner

persephone325

Hmm. I don't know.

Hopefully a mod will come along and address the situation. That's odd.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

SithLordOfSnark

Posting here to see if I can  duplicate the issue myself.

I definitely have editing permissions. I'll see if I can't poke someone for you.
Always looking for roleplays, just keep in mind that I' m not a fast poster.

On's & Off's | Request Thread | A & A

Buffy the Vampire Slayer CYOA |
Eternal Nights (VtM) Interest Check  | Buffy: After the End Interest Check

Vergil Tanner

Thanks :-) I've poked a couple myself, so hopefully I can get the issue resolved.

At the very least, if I'm in trouble for something I'd at least like to know what it is! xD

Nadir

Sorry, I had to snip the image you posted, you didn't obscure your IP address (better safe than sorry)

We are investigating, as I know you have been told. Thank you everyone for helping out!

Vergil Tanner

Awesome, thank you :-) Hopefully we can get this sorted out! :D