Sci-fi RP idea from Yenolla! [UN]

Started by Yenolla, September 25, 2008, 01:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yenolla

Freebird - Sci-Fi (takes place in space!!)

Six months ago they took her away.  It had taken everyone by surprise, especially Soren.  Soren commanded a small starship "Freebird" that had responded to an unknown distress signal.  Finding the stranded party of 'scientists', Soren, in good nature, offered them food and supplies, and sent over a team that could make the necessary repairs in a few days.

Kayla led that team.  She was an excellent engineer and had developed quite the friendship with Soren over the past few months.  He had even expressed interest in taking their friendship further, although Kayla had still been undecided.  Once the repairs were done, the away team was sent back to Soren's ship.  All except for Kayla.  The mysterious 'science vessel' fired upon Soren's starship "Freebird", disabling their warp capabilities, and left them like sitting ducks.  They took Kayla with them as a new addition to their ship, a new addition for their 'research'.

Soren had his crew work double-time to get warp capability, and once they did, they set out to find Kayla and rescue her.  Six months later, due to some sheer coincidence, they found her.  They destroyed the enemy vessel that had taken her away after safely bringing Kayla back onboard.  But she was different now.  Constant nightmares, hallucinations and outbursts of extreme violence.  Not to mention animalistic sexual urges that needed to be satisfied.  What exactly did they do to her those six months she was gone?

---

I'd like to play Kayla.  I'm looking for someone to play Soren.  Soren cares deeply for Kayla and would stay by her side, help her get through the night when she has her horrible nightmares.  Eventually his affections may be returned emotionally, not just physically.  Perhaps we could also have a third person play a Doctor (female) who is trying to help Kayla get back to normal again through, questionable means perhaps?

This RP may include:

Non-consensual sex
Mind-control
Perhaps a little kinky bondage?
Male/female or Male/female/female
Female/female

PM if you are interested or have any suggestions?

Damatos

I am liking very much 'Freebird'.
If i could say so.  ;D
Lust, a true must.
A hellish night like a demon's gust.

"I'm an agent of chaos. And you know the thing about chaos? It's fair." -The Joker

My ideas --> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=20903.msg809998#new

Brittlby

I should like to volunteer for the Doctor.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

CaptainErotica