Sacrficing a Little Dignity to Get My EQ Access Back

Started by TyTheDnDGuy2, November 15, 2008, 08:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TyTheDnDGuy2

This is TyTheDnDGuy.  I made the mistake of changing my passwords to unguessable, highly-secure ones...and then losing the encrypted text file that contained said passwords...thereby locking myself out of about ten Internet accounts.  Including this one.

So if the Powers that Be could reset my passwords, I'd be eternally grateful...my new email address is in my profile.

Vekseid

TyTheDnDGuy2

Oniya

My work did this recently.  Passwords had to contain at least one capital, one numeric and one special character, had to be at least 8 characters long, and couldn't be a word in the dictionary.

Apparently, their program only searches the English dictionaries. ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17