MAZE: OOC Thread

Started by Scaly, December 08, 2014, 03:02:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaqhal

I wanted to post but couldn't do it yesterday because my sister took my laptop and couldn't manage to have internet connection with my phone to post >.<

Aaaand posted! There it is ^^
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Blythe

Awesome--managed to get a post up today myself! ^^

Jaqhal

Sigh. No internet till today, now. Sorry  :-(
Posted!
The true power that dominates us is the harmful, endless, consuming, destructive and insatiable thirst.

Scaly

I've moved us to the next room, but feel free to include any first room wrap-ups in the first part of your posts :)
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Blythe

Sorry for the delay in getting a reply up--I'll have one up shortly!  ;D

Jaqhal

Hi and sorry. It's exams period and I'm about to make my first one. As soon as I finish it I will have internet connection in the Uni's library and be able to post (at least I hope so) (I couldn't manage to get internet before today, sorry).

And posted! I'm sorry, poor old turtle, bad Adrián wants to use you as a bait  >:)

Scaly

That's a big turtle, I'm going to be curious to see how Adrian intends to carry it around from room to room, lol
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Pronoun help: Scaly owns a cat. Xe loves xyr cat. Xyr cat loves xem back. The cat is xyrs.

Jaqhal

Using the food/newspaper as bait... Or that was what I had in mind haha Perhaps the newspaper are useful later  :o ( ??? )

Blythe

I'll try to have a post up tomorrow, sorry for the delay!

Scaly

I will give you a hint. You don't need to bring anything with you from any other room, unless you want to xD

Also: I got a kitty! Want to see pictures?
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Jaqhal

We will see how this goes xDD

PD: Kitties are always welcome :3

Scaly

Here's a picture from her shelter profile. Its the best one I have of her right now.

My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Jaqhal

Aw so cute!
Aaand sorry, I couldn't say this before: I managed to post today at the library. I hope I will be having internet connection almost every day and this will make it easier to post whenever it is my time.
Have a nice day ^^

Blythe

Such a cute kitty!

And no problem, Jaqhal--I understand how difficult it can be to post if you don't have steady internet. *nod*

Scaly

I'm sick, my roommate has the flu and I think I'm getting it.
As such, I haven't been able to focus well enough to post, sorry about that.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Jaqhal

Ouch, I hope you feel better soon ^^ and don't worry about this, Life comes first.

And talking about this, Blythe, if I may, I think you understood a bit my post (or perhaps I wrote it badly, damn Spaniards xD): Adrian meant not to take the turtle with them but to leave it there. However, if you want, we can carry it with us  >:) Okno, I'll go with whatever you want ^^

Blythe

Gah, I wrote my post later yesterday than I would have liked when I was a bit tired; that's probably why I messed it up a bit. I'll edit it today or tomorrow to fix it. >_>;

Edit: Fixed! Did a new post rather than edit. ^^

Jaqhal

Hey! I know I've been a bit absent these days and here is the reason: last friday I was told "hey we gotta go and paint our new home NOW" and we are still painting it. Therefore, I cannot post till... I just don't know, I expect to be free by the next weekend. If thats not possible, I'll be sorry >.<
Best wishes for you ^w^

Blythe

Ideally, I'll try to post some time this week. RL has been hectic/stressful, but I'm hoping to get back to regular posting soon-ish.

Scaly

Happy rebirthing day if you're into that, friends.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Also I wanted to make it clear that although Daedalus is antsy to get moving, I'm in no way rushing any of you :)
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Scaly

Hey guys,

Haven't heard anything in awhile. I don't mind, the past week I've been unable to really write, but I just wanted to check in with everyone.
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Blythe

Ack, sorry, I'm still here! I'd thought I'd had the main thread bookmarked for new posts, but it looks like I didn't!  :-[

I will probably be posting some time this week. My apologies for the delay. ^^

Scaly

Quote from: Blythe on April 13, 2015, 03:32:55 PM
Ack, sorry, I'm still here! I'd thought I'd had the main thread bookmarked for new posts, but it looks like I didn't!  :-[

I will probably be posting some time this week. My apologies for the delay. ^^

Do you need a link to it?
My O/Os
Current Requests
Where Am I?

Blythe

Nah, I found it again and now have it bookmarked. I just must not have bookmarked it when I thought I did a while back, but I've now remedied that! ^^