The Hamilton Academy (Interest Check, Light/Freeform)

Started by The Lovely Tsaritsa, March 05, 2017, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lovely Tsaritsa

The Hamilton Academy, it's the very elite all-boys private school, in Washington D.C. Sons of very many powerful politicians, they go there, for being groomed to walk the paths, in their fathers' footsteps. Only the elite of the elite, they attend this prestigious, and secluded school.

For the very long time, only men taught at The Hamilton Academy, old soldiers and academics. But, for recent years, The Academy needed for hiring female teachers, too, in order for meeting proper government regulations. So, The Academy hired several young, pretty women for being teachers, too, the best recent graduates at the best teaching schools. And, they made the big impact, at The Academy!

But, a few gorgeous women, isolated in a private school, surrounded by lots of handsome young teenage boys, with the raging hormones? What goes wrong?

::)

Things started very innocent. A teacher, flirting inappropriate, with a shy student. The class jock, giving his teacher the shoulder massage, after class. And soon, in secret, a naughty teacher and her naughty student were having the torrid love affair. But, it wasn't only one! It was two, then three, then four! And soon, crazy rumours, they flew around the school campus!

And a few of the students, they couldn't keep their secrets, not completely. Maybe one showed another some dirty texts, or cellphone pictures. And the teachers, they did the same thing! So the students sleeping with their teachers, they learned of each other. And they decided, something would be even more better, than just sharing naughty texts, and pictures!

I'm seeing for interest, in this group game, it's my first. A small group of male students at the elite private school having very VERY naughty affairs with their teachers, they decide for sharing their lovers, and having even more fun! And the teachers, they love the idea too, they agree to it.

I'm wanting this for being the light, very fun game. No non-con, no blackmail, no bondage or D/s. Only horny young men, excited for the thrills of actually sleeping with their pretty teachers! And those pretty teachers, excited to be serviced by virile young studs, all night long. Some of what happens, it's crazy risky, students risk getting expelled, and teachers getting fired, if they're caught? But, everything should be fun, not dark.

I don't ever run the group game before, I don't know quite for how this works? So, this is interest check. I look for:

• 4-5 players, for playing male Academy students ages 16-18

• 4-5 players, for playing female Academy teachers ages 23-28
If this game interests people, I put up the character templates next.

Please, besides your interest, let me know your questions, thank you!

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.