Submissive Toys and Pets (MxM, MxF)

Started by Rejectingreality, September 12, 2011, 05:34:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rejectingreality

Greetings. You can call me RR or Mor. I am a 19 year old female. I am fluent in English. I am forgiving in nature. I prefer to play sub, but I have some dom characters as well.

Right now I am looking for characters to dominate my characters. I have many characters, but I have posted two examples off the top of my head. If you want to talk more, just send me a message and I'll see what I can do for you.

Feel free to look up my contact information or go through the forum.

Anyway, I will now introduce my beloved characters.

---

Yui--human. In her twenties. She is always a scientist of some sort, but is pretty flexible. Submissive, usually has a thing for older males and/or her employers/fellow employees. Generally she is in scifi or realistic settings. She also can work in fantasy settings.

Dimtri--Vampire. 29 at time of death, some 400 years ago. He was turned into a vampire to be the play thing of his vampire "father." His "father" enjoys torturing him. This is because the "father" was insulted by Dimitri when they first met. Dimitri has been shattered and put back together countless times. He can be in stories ranging from 400 years ago to the present--and maybe even the future. He is predominantly attracted to males and is looking for a companion. He is submissive.

Rejectingreality

Bumping. I just updated this and my ONs/OFFs.
Please contact me if you're even the slightest bit interested! :)