Jail Time [NC] (interest thread)

Started by elfguy, June 08, 2010, 07:42:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake Valentine

Do we still need another guard/warden?

I really don't want to play two characters...

But I want this RP to get started.

;\

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

elfguy

Indeed we need at least 1 more guard. Don't feel like you have to play a second tho, I can't believe no one else would want to play a guard..
----

Bloody Rose

I can play two chars if you want to.

elfguy

If you want to, but I'd like to have 3 on each side before we start this.
----

Empyrean

This looks interesting. I could play a guard  if needed.

elfguy

Yes we very much need 1 more guard.
----

Empyrean

Appearance: I have an image but Photobuckets isn't letting me upload anything right now. Basically he's 6'1", caucasian, lightly tanned, with a mop of bright red hair, a thin mustache, and brown eyes. He's muscular and somewhat broad in build.

Name: James "Jimmy" Steel

Group: Guard

Equipment: Jimmy takes advantage of the lax uniform standards to get away with wearing (typically) a white shirt, jeans, leather gloves, a tan leather jacket, and a cowboy hat. He carries a pair of .357 Magnums at his waist, a billyclub in his hand, a Swiss army knife in his pocket, and a pair of hunting knives, one in each boot.

Bio: Jimmy was always an energetic sort, even as a kid. His specialty was convincing others to follow his lead into whatever foolhardy adventure he was headed into this week. As he got older and left behind childish fantasies, he turned his charisma to convincing girls to follow him into the bedroom. His rugged good looks, Texas accent, and his affectations of being a modern-day cowboy were the keys to his appeal and he ruthlessly used both. He saw no reason not to live off his many girlfriends after he graduated high school. He would likely still be doing that if there hadn't been a pregnancy scare with one of the women. Jimmy didn't bother waiting to find out whether or not he had a kid. He just skipped town.

Landing on his feet, Jimmy signed up with the police. He figured getting a badge and license to shoot at folks suit his action hero image of himself just fine, and chicks love a man in uniform after all. He nearly got bounced from the Academy a few times for his recklessness and even he made it to the force, he soon chafed at taking orders. After going all cowboy during a sting and damn near getting his partner killed, he was forced to hand in his badge. The problem was, he'd developed a taste for holding authority and power. So where better to go next than being a prison guard? He could boss around the inmates, kick a little ass if need be, and still flash the "I'm in law enforcement" card to lure women to his bed. Win/win for him, and who cares what a bunch of prisoners have to say about it?   

Limits: Death, loss of limbs, watersports/scat, gore/vore, yaoi.

elfguy

IC thread up: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=72071.0

Use this for OOC. Recruitment is still open! At this point we could use some more prisoners as well as a warden.
----

elfguy

Btw everyone feel free to post even if you aren't currently interacting. If you make enough noise I'm sure Alina or one of the guards will gladly head on over and put you back at your place :P
----

Keaira

Could I possibly join as a prisoner? If so this with be my character:

Appearance: this is the best that I could find... I don't know how to put full pictures in posts so hopefully this will work

http://th02.deviantart.net/fs30/300W/i/2008/142/b/b/3___Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX10_by_DerMezgermeister.jpg

Name: Madison J. Carson
Group:  prisoner
Crime: MJ and some of her crew held up a liquor store but had been nearly caught when the cashier triggered a silent alarm. She had shot a few people before running out the back and riding her motorcycle as far away as she could. Everyone had gotten away except for her, who had been caught after she had fallen off taking a turn too quickly. When she didn't give up the names of the others at the liquor store, she was charged solely for all offenses.
Bio: Madison wasn't an unattractive girl to say the least, but going to a prep school had its disadvantages. Especially when there are many others who were better looking and wealthier. Since she was young she would be teased, beat up or left to her own devices. In the beginning she was a smart quiet girl, but once it had gotten to the point where her grades were effected by what happened outside the classroom. Before she could graduate, Madison dropped out and found her way into a gang. There she had the respect she wanted and the back up she needed, plus she could earn all the money she wanted.
Limits: death, mutilation, scat anything else I think would be a go :)

(I was thinking that maybe she could be a new arrival, rather than someone who has been there for some time?)
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

elfguy

Sure! Just assume you're in a cell next to every other prisoner.
----

fallensaviour

hmm...wonders if this will turn into something like the stanford prison experiment http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanford_prison_experiment

elfguy

I think there's many ways it could turn ;)

We're still open for both prisoner and guard positions btw. You will be located in a nearby cell, ready to be abused!
----

Zelric Miras

I think you still need a warden, if it okay if I dro a character in?

elfguy

----

Zelric Miras

I kinda rushed writing it. So tell me what I should change. ^^;

Appearance: Resemblance to Takashi Sorimachi

Name: Charles Sterling aka Sterling

Group: Guard(Warden)

Equipment: A pair of double thick jeans and a leather coat, usually open, over a white tank top, usually blood stained. Military boots with steel platings, mostly covered by his jeans. A taser gun, a  hunting knife and brass knuckles. Without forgetting the costum made .50 magnum with a green laser pointer and multi porpouse rounds. There's always the ocassional aliminum bat he uses to brake minor riots.

Bio: Sterling likes to keep his past to himself, at least everything before he became a warden. A through investigation would reveal he joined a compound antiterrorist international unit when he was 20, thanks to his families connections who wanted to get rid of him. As part of their training each had to undergo a crash course of the  combat training each of the countries provided, needles to say, the program was cancelled for internal struggles.

Having nothing better to do with him, they gave him a badge and told him to go and guard a bunch of criminals in a forgotten jail. Or so he thought. After a few days he learned how things were run, and while a dismay to some, he liked how things were. He also learned that they needed someone like him, since the previous warden died in suspicious circumstances, it still remains unclear if it was an inmate or a guard.

His strenght is his speed and technique although his strenght is not to be understimated. He might not be overly muscly, but he know how to use what he has. The law of the land? His law, mess up with him and you'll be praying to get a year in solitary. His looks are mostly to scare, though, he prefers other methods.

Limits: Death, mutilation.

Mercurial

elfguy

----

Mercurial

*tosses some poor submissive into the general population*

Will make a character in a bit.

Mercurial

Appearance: Generally, a well-groomed young man with short brown hair, brown eyes and a quiet demeanor. It's not submissive, exactly, but heaven knows the guards and inmates have interpreted it as such.

Name: Matthew Collins

Group: Prisoner

Equipment: Orange Jump Suit

Crime: Wire Fraud

Bio: Matthew...really shouldn't be here. A pretty minor electronic fraud, more a prank and thought experiment more than anything else, shouldn't land one in a place like this. Except that the program he wrote crossed state lines, making it a Federal offense, and some asshole Federal judge decided his would be the perfect case to get some hard-line precedent on the books.

Limits: Death. I'd prefer to be asked before we hit anything extreme, but that doesn't mean I'll say no.

elfguy

----

MabFaerie

Is there room for one more? I'd like to throw a prisoner in if possible.
But could be a guard if necessary.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

elfguy

----

MabFaerie

Appearance:

(Yeah I know, overkill with the pictures, sorry, I can't help it.)
Alice isn't very tall, roughly 5 foot, 3 inches. She has grey eyes due to her half Japanese heritage. Her hair is short, a bit of a layered pixie cut, black with golden streaks. She'd thin for her age and doesn't have much muscle. But what she lacks in strength, she makes up for in intelligence and wit.

Name: Alice Kurosawa

Group: Guard

Equipment: Standard issued uniform more often than not. Occasionally on the weekends if she's on duty, she'll wear something more laxed. Otherwise it's all business, all the time. She has a gun, but it's mainly for show. She's never once pulled the trigger, and she loads it with blanks either way.

Bio: Alice is fresh out of college, med school initially, followed by an sporadic jump to police training on a bit of a whim.
Her father used to be on the police force, working as a guard in one of the high risk prison facilities, and the only thing it earned him was an early death.
Leaving Alice with a bit of a bone to chew, so to speak, in regards to police tactics. She felt that if perhaps guard duty was approached with a more by-the-book attitude rather than a relaxed do-as-you please feel, that perhaps such an unfortunate event would not have occurred.
The thought bothered her for many years, and so upon graduation, she decided it was now or never. Hence the unexpected career change. Being naturally bright and studious let her excel above others, at least when it came to paperwork all varieties of hand written or typed documents. Her physical attributes were on par, but not above. She was obviously more brains than brawn, and if not for her fathers reputation, she'd have likely landed a desk job.
The higher ups in charge felt she was a bit too green around the collar, as well as far too soft and kind for a police officer to be put in any "important" positions just yet. Feeling bad about letting her medical training go to waste, they eventually  stuck her in a smaller jail environment and labeled her the on guard medic to test out her abilities.

Limits: Death, mutilation, scat, vore, watersports, loss of limbs, physical torture.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

elfguy

----