Threesome roleplay. <F looking for 2 M's.> //CLOSED//

Started by MixedEmotion, November 10, 2010, 06:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MixedEmotion

Okay, so I want to do a threesome roleplay and am looking for two lovely males who would like to take me up on this idea (:

The idea is a take on Princess x Knight and an arranged marriage pairing, but with an added male character thrown in. Maybe he could be a prince or another nobleman? Someone who is very wealthy and well known in the area.

I want to play the Princess, so I’m looking for the Knight and the extra male. (Just because I’m saying extra doesn’t mean he is a small part.)

This would be set in Victorian times, where Princesses were made to be married off and have children to keep the bloodline running. (Though I don’t want pregnancy to be part of the roleplay.)

PLOT

The Knight has been working under the king and queen for several years and watched over the Princess ever since she was nine. He always felt close to her, as if she were the little sister he never had; even in her early teens he refused to acknowledge that she was growing into a beautiful young woman. When she was around fifth teen, the king and queen decided that since the two got on so well, he should be her personal Knight, someone to always protect her; to risk his life for hers. Now that the Princess has hit age eighteen, he has started to see her in a new light; no longer a young sister, but a beautiful, full grown woman. He begins to imagine doing things with her that he has had to scold himself over on many occasions, but still he does not leave her side. The Princess had always felt a strong connection between the two of them and ever since her fourteenth birthday, her feelings have blossomed into something more; Love. They both know that they cannot act on their emotions and it is heart breaking for the both of them to continue to live alongside each other without expressing their love. One day, her mother calls them into a formal meeting where another man is present; someone they don’t know personally, though the Knight knows of him. He is a rich and well known man, someone who any woman would love to marry and bare his children. The queen announces that the Princess and he are to wed and move in with each other. The Princess is obviously not happy about being married off to someone she doesn’t know or love but she cannot refuse her mother’s wishes, so she goes along with it on one condition; Her knight has to move in with them both, for protection of course. How will the three get on together in one house?

Knight – I was thinking he would be cold, but kind and honest, someone who would put his life on the line for you.

Husband-to-be – I was thinking someone who sees what he wants and takes it. He’s used to getting what he wants and doing any means to get it. Maybe a little cold hearted, someone who puts on an act in front of everyone else, but is still loveable.

Of course, whoever claims the parts can make their own characters up :P I was just putting a few idea’s out there.

I hope to find a couple to do this idea with me!
Either post here or PM me if you’re interested or have any questions
Thanks for now~
Ons & Offs. // Roleplay Search.
When the sun sets in the West and Rises in the East, you will return to me, My Sun and Stars..

Kirinis

This sounds like fun, I'm interested in playing the knight.  I've a question though, do you have your heart set on an particular age for the knight?

Sanai

I would not mind playing the new husband. How wealthy and powerful you thinking? Is he a minor noble, or a more powerful one? Any age you want? You want it to be an older man?
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

MixedEmotion

That's great to hear!
Thank you both for your intrest (:
I don't mind their ages, but I would picture them quite a bit older then them.

Are you both definatly sure you'd like to take the parts?
If so, I'll start up the thread later and post the link here once I've done.

Thanks again!
Ons & Offs. // Roleplay Search.
When the sun sets in the West and Rises in the East, you will return to me, My Sun and Stars..

Kirinis

Still interested, in being your knight.  Where exactly is this game going to be take place?  Baseline Victorian-era Europe location [London, Paris, Rome, etc...], or an alternative Victorian-era [Britonnia...], or an Victorian era with an steam-punk technological and/or magic bent?