~♥ ♥ ♥~ [Seeking doms for mxm and extreme content]

Started by Koorime Touya, March 07, 2010, 01:25:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koorime Touya

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hello~  This thread will present the current pairings I'm looking for, and the ideas I come up for them.  Be sure to seek my Ons/Offs for more information on how I roleplay and what I'm looking for in a partner!

Also, please do not ask me to play mxf, fxf, or a dominant or switch role.  Everything in this thread is exclusively mxm, and I will only play the sub position, unless otherwise stated~

----------------------------

Series-Related 

Final Fantasy 4
The Four Elemental Archfiends

Cagnazzo                    Scarmiglione
Dom                                    Sub
You                                      Me

Important!

• I WILL BE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL IF YOU PLAY THIS PAIRING WITH ME PLEASE OH PLEASE /endwhinyplea
    • Scarmiglione is Undead.  To be blunt, a rotting corpse.  Technically, necrophilia.
    • I'm willing to have the characters take human/restored forms.  Cagnazzo, for instance, could switch between human-like/turtle forms.  Scarmiglione could be in a restored form for the duration of the roleplay, or eventually become restored.  Or he could just stay Undead.  It depends on the plot and what we decide to work out. 

General Content Expectations

• Necrophilia and monster love (Specifically zombie/turtle lovin', of course ♥)
    • Extreme animalistic behavior
    • Physical torture (sexual and non-sexual)
    • Heavy bloodplay and mutilation
    • Possibly light cannibalism/hard vore
    • A blend of non-con and consensual
    • Love and twisted romance

Open Ideas

• (Coming soon!)

Original Content 

The Forsaken and the Innocent
    MxM

? ? ?                          Maeridyth
    Dom                                  Sub
    You                                    Me

• Master/slave complex
    • Sexual and non-sexual physical and psychological torture
    • Heavy bloodplay and mutilation
    • A blend of non-con and consensual
    • To have the two fall in love, with a twisted degree of romance (♥)

Open Idea
    Once upon a time, within the damned realms of demons, spirits, and malicious entities of formidable power, there resided a long since deserted kingdom, whose King once reigned as one of the great dominant presences of the entire land.  Many centuries had since passed, however, and to this very day, the King is the only one who continues to dwell in his dead land, choosing to confine himself forevermore within the labyrinths of his mighty, abandoned castle, lamenting for what he once had and once was, filled with immense hatred and resent.

No more than a century old, a young demon named Maeridyth began to feel the instinctual psychic tug from the other half of his soul from a far, distant land.  Determined and excited to find his mate, he set off into the dangerous world to search, and eventually found himself in the desolate land where the King resided.  Feeling confused, but most certainly not put off, Maeridyth entered the dead castle, his intuition guiding him to the King.

However, there is something very peculiar about Maeridyth.  There, in place of his heart, was a crystal known as a Shard of Destruction, a crystal that was very rare and held a great capacity of chaos energy.  The raw power emitted from the crystal held the young demon's soul in place inside of his body.  With a Shard of Destruction in his hands, the King could once again become powerful and rebuild his kingdom, much larger and formidable than ever before.  Nothing could stop him from taking over the entirety of the realm, surely.  It seems, however, that the removal of the crystal from Maeridyth's body would immediately cause his death.

And thus begins the difficulty of the situation.  Very soon, the King begins to feel a strange psychic tug...

Could this individual be his very own soul mate?

The Twin Princes
    MxM
    (Parts of this idea were stolen from Prince Nuada and Princess Nuala from Hellboy 2!)

? ? ?                                Solain

• Delicious twincest, oh yes~
    • Very heavy psychological torture
    • Bloodplay, mutilation, physical torture
    • Very intense emotional exchanges (seeing as how the two are psychically in tune with one another)
    • Humiliation and degradation
    • Very warped sense of love and oneness

Open Idea
    One fateful spring morning, two children were born to the reigning King and Queen of Soraius, the mighty demon Kingdom of the Sky.  The two were identical twin boys, who were quick to cry if ever separated from one another.  As they grew, the Princes spent all of their time with each other, playing, learning, fighting, becoming the best of friends.  It soon became apparent that the two seemed to hold a special connection to one another, much more intimate than the connection between an average pair of twins.

The two were each of one soul, separated into two bodies.  True soul mates.

When one brother scraped his knee, or cut his fingertip against a sharp edge of paper, the other brother would feel the very same pain, and have the exact same mark appear on his body in precisely the same location.  Every wound obtained by one would be reflected perfectly onto the other.  Upon their skin they bore the very same scars.  It never failed.  As the Princes grew into their adolescent years, their special connection grew ever deeper.  Soon, they could feel bits and pieces of thoughts and feelings from one another.  They were psychically in tune with one other so closely that natural telepathy seemed to be upon the horizon...

However, as the Princes neared adulthood, they seemed to drift off into different directions concerning their interests and aspirations.  Solain, the elder twin by mere minutes, was the technical heir to the throne after his father by birthright.  The elder twin did not enjoy this fact, as he was a young demon of a peaceful and docile nature, and preferred to spend his time reading, studying various magics, and chasing intellectual pursuits rather than taking up the formidable sword of the warrior, like his younger twin brother had.  Unfortunately, the younger brother seemed to grow resentful his elder brother, feeling that he was much more capable of inheriting the throne, as he was a very determined young demon who solved matters with the flick of a blade, with eyes most certainly fixated on power.

Solain had always loved and adored his brother deeply, no matter how much he dappled in the darker side of things or mistreated him.  In fact, Solain was finding that his love for his other half was crossing far past the lines of brotherly.

One gloomy, foreboding day, the King of Soraius was found to have an incurable illness, which was quickly sapping away the remainder of his lifespan.  The King is at death's door, and must officially name one of his sons as the next King in his place.

The younger twin would do anything for the throne.  Solain does not want it, but feels obligated to take the position, since he is the elder of the two.  The younger twin's dangerous involvement with evil and sinister forces further pushes Solain's sense of obligation.

What will the younger twin do to rid his soul mate from the place between himself and the throne of Soraius?  And what will the demon do once he finds out of his brother's forbidden, secret love for him?

Daeva in the Mirror
    MxM

? ? ?                                Varun

Open Idea
    concupiscence

Pairings Without Plots...Yet
    DomxSub

UndeadxUndead

Would like to include:

• Cannibalism/hard vore (obviously)
    • Torture/mutilation
    • Necrophilia (obviously)
    • Non-con initially, then it eventually becomes consensual
    • Animalistic behavior (again, obviously)
    • Love, of course

MonsterxMonster

Would like to include:

• Extreme animalistic behavior
    • Heavy bloodplay, heavy physical torture and abuse
    • Dom with barbed cock, perhaps?
    • Mix of non-con and consensual
    • Possible light cannibalism/hard vore?
    • Male pregnancy
    • Love, romance!

NecromancerxUndead

Would like to include:

• Master/pet dynamic
    • Heavy punishment/reward system, physical and psychological abuse
    • Necrophilia (yeah, a given)
    • Bloodplay, mutilation
    • Very heavy humiliation/degradation
    • Love and romance

Insane asylum patientxInsane asylum patient

Would like to include:

• Extreme psychological horror, torture, and abuse
    • Bloodplay/mutiliation
    • A mix of non-con and consensual
    • Animalistic tendencies
    • Love, romance

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
[/list]
Ons/OffsIdeas