A fetish for Vampires/Incest and more! (F LF M)

Started by Angelicx, May 19, 2012, 07:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelicx

Hi guys! Angelicx here.  If you're interested in any story plot and is willing to be my partner, send me a Message. Also, I only Role-play using forums. If you have any questions or concern don't hesitate to ask.

Plot idea;;
Two centuries ago, a boy and his family owned a small town. They were very rich and lived in luxury. As the years went by, the boy grew to a handsome, charming man who's looks stole every girl's breath away. But this wasn't always a good thing. A woman fell in love with this man, but the man did not feel the same way for he has fallen in love with another. The woman grew mad. She couldn't bare to see the sight of her love with another. So she began to learn the art of black magic. With this she used it curse the man she loves. He was granted immortality. A wish for others, but a curse to him.

In the year of 1971, things have changed but the man stayed the same. The love of his life is long gone and the woman that cursed him died as well. He now lives in his mansion. Hes in search of a maid or a housekeeper who he can use, not only for cleaning, but also for satisfying his lust for blood. But will blood be the only lust he'll feel? Will this simple arrangement turn into a fantasy?

Introduction:

One stormy night, a dark angel roamed earth in search of lost souls. The wailing of a baby caught his attention. Her crying irritated him, making him loose his temper. Slowly picking up the human child, his plan was to shut her up for good. Which only meant that he needed to kill her. But as he picked up the child, her crying stopped. He looked down at her and the child smiled. Normally, children would be frightened by him, but this was the first one to smile at him.

He knew there was something special about her. Hiding her underneath his black cloak, traveling back to the dark realm. It was the first time for anyone to bring a human to their realm. He hands the child to one of his servants, Collin, and tells him to take care of her.

A few years later, the human child, is now 7 years old. She's grown to be a sweet, loving, and very caring girl. All she ever wanted was for Him to love her, but he was afraid that if he touched her, she'll wither. Just like every living thing he touches. Though She know that that won't ever happen. She won't wither just like everything else, but He won't listen to her.

10 years have passed and The girl is now 17. She has grown into a beautiful women, but things between her and Him have not changed.

Other interests:
I play submissive characters. Not too good with being Dom.
BrotherxSister (Incest: Non-consensual/Consensual)
MasterxSlave (Non-consensual/Extreme)
MaidxMaster (Non-consensual/A little consensual)