Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alucarddalv

I will find this, Maybe you put it in your pants pocket...hmmm *sticks hand in another pocket....
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xandria

Nice try but nope...it's my win and I'm keeping it. *slaps his hands away and dashes out the door laughing*
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Alucarddalv

*turns into mist and wraps around here body as she tries to flee still searching ever nook and cranny for the win.*
What is it to a man if he gains the world but loses his soul.

Twilight doesn't exist nor should it ever had existed. Those things are not vampires no matter how much she wants to say they are. They are fey simple as that.

Does not sparkle.....

Character Might and Magic 2: Valenar

Xandria

*grabs a vacuum conveniently located near the door, and turns it on the mist, trapping the clever vamp inside.  Kneeling down she taps the canister and murmurs.* "Don't worry mon ami...someone will let you out...eventually."

The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Mordred

-Sends command to win.. bite.. NOW!
-Senses the win has gnawed (not painfully.. but quite a shock, I think).. and has been dropped.
-Feels the win scurrying in my direction (holy crap, it's fast for such a little thing with short legs!)
-Picks win up.. letting it bite hard (but smacking it when it won't let go) into my finger... feeling it quiver in delight at the drop of blood.
-Shakes head.. what a naughty little thing.
-Wells with pride.. hehe.. what a naughty little thing.
-Wins.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Ouch! Dammit, what is it with all this biting!  Sheesh!

Takes a little cage, inserts some tasty bait...a luscious chocolate truffle laced with win nectar. Places it on the floor and whistles softly.  The win perks up, sniffs the air and happily bounds over to devour the bonbon. 

Snap!  The cage slams shut, the win is mine once again! HAH!

Mordred

Come on, I'll toss you for it?
Relax.. I mean a coin.. I wouldn't toss you. :P
Heads.. I win.. and get to also take a bite..
Tails.. you lose.. and.. well.. no bite.
Whatcha say? Sound like a deal?
*eyes the cage.. caressing a fang with a hungry lick*
*See Pillory*

abandoneddolly

-feels something in her pocket and pulls out a win-

Xandria

Foiled again, but...snaps my fingers and takes back the win.

Anesa

Whistles for the WIN, reclaiming it as her own.

abandoneddolly

Xandria

Sings to the win, lulling it back. 

Anesa

Square dances the WIN back to me... ;P

Mordred

*falls asleep also (from two wins ago).. when in pursuit*
*wakes later.. all stiff.. the sun soon rising*
*senses a dancing winner somehow magicked the win since the previous win (from last win)*
Damn.. foiled again.
Yet.. somehow.. he knows as he slips a hand into his pocket (from this.. the rightful.. win)..
Yesssss.. my precious.
To all you usurpers..
:P
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Weaves a spell to bring the win back to me.

Sorry vamp, but it's mine! :P

Mordred

*gets tangled in the weaved web as well.. finds self again reduced to small as I get slipped into Xandria's pocket*
*cozy.. remains.. hatching little schemes.. forgetting about the win*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

*pats the little Mordred in my pocket, content to let him stay for now since the win is still mine, and enjoying this little reprieve where I can keep an eye on the plotting vampire.*

Mordred

*wakes later.. stretches and yawns.. * Wow.. how long was I.. where the hell am I? Not my box.. hmm.. yet very cozy and warm. Damn.. the ground, again?

No.. not the ground.. and it's moving (quite nicely, I might add).. hmm.

As I start to saw a tiny hole.. in the fabric that surrounds.. I see a shining win ohh so very close. Ok, now I know.. yeah.. the memory starts to fill the gaps. Xandria's pocket. It's either sink or swim.. for the hunger has set in and I know, I just know she'll not forgive if I take a bite.. plus in my current state, she could simply squish me like a bug.. so..

*slips down through hole in the pocket.. vanishing into a grassy fields (green trees, to me)..*
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Damnit, I just had a second martini and aw hell, I just can't think of anything clever! Shameful I know! (hangs head and nibbles the last of my gin soaked olives) hehehe!

So I'll just call this a WIN! :P

abandoneddolly

Xandria

abandoneddolly

Xandria