News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

[Interest Check] Roguelike Sex dungeon!

Started by Karasu, August 27, 2016, 04:28:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izaya Orihara

I'm interested.
I began watching this shortly after it started, but a recent holiday I just got back from kept me a bit preoccupied (especially in the second half of the holiday, when I had dodgy wifi/internet in north east Italy).
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Karasu

ahh Hope ya had a lot of fun! I hear Italy is nice to visit.

Hope you want to join. If you have any questions feel free to ask ^^
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

VonDoom

I'm interested and looking to revive a character that I never got to play as much as I would have liked. I hope that's fine -- he's a bit unconventional as a Champion because he's an evil character pretending to be a hero and soaking up the adoration and fame that comes with it, but I hope that works.

Not sure if the double float I was going for works, can't see them on my phone. If not I'll fix it once I'm home and can access e on a proper computer.

Also, I believe at least pdragon may recognize one particular source of inspiration for this troublesome fellow.

Standing tall at about 5'11' feet, this man has a rather exotic look about him. Chiseled aristocratic features -- a straight, sharp nose, angular cheekbones and strong jawline, all handsomely framed by shoulder-length black hair that contrasts well with his fair complexion -- and his confident poise suggest a man of noble origin. His eyes, an odd sight the color of molten gold, issue a playful challenge to those who meet them, as if he knows some secret that he dares others to find out.

Shirvan's lean build and effortless movements clearly indicate to anyone with an eye for such things that he knows how to handle himself in a fight; the scimitar that rests at the left side of his belt isn't for show, nor does he wear the leather pauldrons and greaves over his red vest with anything but the confidence of a seasoned warrior.

On a closer inspection, the black-haired swordsman appears to be just short of his thirties, though he has evidently mastered the art of etiquette quite well.  He speaks eloquently in his deep, smooth voice, appealing with a bright and attentive look.

His exotic flair is exaggerated by the fact that his speech sometimes slips into fairly odd inflections, when he doesn't pay attention. It's obvious that he isn't a native.

True appearance, without dyed hair
and wearing fancy armor from Sigil.

First Name: Shirvan
Last Name: D'Arnays (former), Firehair, Brighteye, and numerous other suitably heroic spontaneously chosen last names.
Sexuality: Heteroflexible, potential advantage outweighs personal preference

Next of Kin: Maria D'Arnays. None.

I, Shirvan, hereby agree that in signing this document,I accept the knowledge that I may be enslaved by demonic forces should I fail the dungeon. I also accept that should I wish,I will be exempt from further sacrifices unless for mere fun. I furthermore accept that I shall never speak of this dungeon outside the city.

Signed in free and good conscious,
Shirvan

[OOC Note: This is a repurposed former character that I never got to play properly, so I hope you'll forgive me the writeup length. If necessary, I can make a TL;DR version. Spoilered for length. In D&D terms, he was a Pathfinder level 6-8 character, a Peri-blooded Aasimar Bard of Neutral Evil alignment who made a habit of pretending to heroism.]

Personality

For a man born poor in the slums, Shirvan is actually a fairly nice person. He only kills people without remorse if it serves a purpose, rather than if they look at him in a slightly disagreeable manner. Though he would certainly qualify as an 'evil' person by most standards, he doesn't view himself as a bad person per se. Life dealt him a bad hand, what's so wrong about discarding it and getting a new one? It's not like people are actually gone gone after they're dead, he's just shortening a period of their journey to the next plane their karma draws them to.

He's quite happy with the people he has actually killed, such as his foster father. The pimp had not only been the final nail in his mother's coffin, but had put him to work as a messenger in one of the most dangerous areas in the multiverse. Plus, there were those lecherous looks Nails had given him towards the end. Preempting anything he might have done with a generous stabbing was a good thing for everyone involved, really.

Killing his foster father and brother (or trying to, in the latter case) was not a decision made lightly, but one enforced by years of frustration that had slowly built. He believes himself a better son than Calath, in every conceivable way; it wasn't fair that his low birth should stand in the way of that. The shade of pity he had always perceived in both their eyes continually galled him, his rage barely supressed underneath the surface of playing the perfect son.

Rage that reminded him all too much of Hammers-Nails, further exacerbating the issue until he finally decided that killing them was all he had left if he ever wanted to move on. He doesn't regret having killed Lorn, though part of him laments the future that might have been if the man had just been a little less attached to his own flesh and blood.

All this comes to one statement: Shirvan kills without remorse when he feels it necessary, then rationalizes it. He prefers to do it in cold blood in order to feel in control, but his temper sometimes gets away with him. However, it should be noted that he doesn't kill often, nor indiscriminately.  Only when his charm and cunning won't get him what he wants will he stoop to such methods; this serves as both a way to distinguish himself from Nails, as well as to give him a sense of superiority.

Though aware of it to some extent, there is something he won't admit to himself: he has issues with the female gender. Or rather, with applying his rather pragmatic outlook on the continued existence of other people to women. Having never really had a mother figure and then connecting very well with his new foster mother to the point of a slight infatuation, he finds that whenever it would benefit him more to kill a woman than to let her live he makes up excuses.

Beyond his views on killing, Shirvan likes to view himself as an ambitious person with the guts to do what is needed. He's certainly clever, cunning and even brave in the face of danger when he has to be. Now that he had a taste of privilege and power, he desires to regain that sort of position and go beyond it.

He didn't enjoy the confrontation with his foster brother and his forced retreat, preferring by far to appear the dashing hero than the wretched villain. This means that he will generally entertain and project a good image of himself, even if he has to go to depraved lengths behind the curtain to keep wearing that clean vest in public.

History

The tale of Shirvan is one steeped in tragedy, though whether it is his own or that of those who fell prey to his silver tongue is a subject for debate.

On any other world, in any of the many bountiful nations of famed Toril or the vast Golarion, a child born of celestial lineage would be a small wonder, the carrier of a grand destiny and someday, perhaps, a famed hero or prophet. Not so atop the Spire, within the City of Doors. There, even devils and demons grudgingly tolerate each other's existence under the protectorate of the mysterious Lady  of Pain, whose name only passes lips in hushed whispers for fear that her shadow might fall upon them. There, the exotic quickly becomes mundane.

Shirvan's divine parentage is undeniable, though its origins are suspect: his mother was a half-celestial, daughter of a Peri and a mortal, called Sha'van. Though traditionally representing the ideal of good like their kin, the Peri are a race of Celestials descended from Fallen Angels. Their blood sometimes pulls them into the very opposite direction. Conflicted her whole life between these two polar opposites warring inside, Shirvan's mother eventually began to drown her sorrows using an addictive euphoriant -- a drug derived from Slaad eggs. The chaos so introduced into her system quickly helped her get over any lingering doubts; not so the growing dependency and cravings they introduced. Ultimately, Sha'van's life ended short and miserably, the last decade of her existence the life of a drug-addicted prostitute in the Hive, one of the most wretched regions even in the slums of Sigil.

It was there that Shirvan was born. Though the identity of his biological father is unkown, his appearance suggests a human or a sub-species thereof.

As they say: Life's cheap, berk, but nowhere's it cheaper than in the Hive Ward. The man Shirvan recognizes as his 'proper' father was, for all intents and purposes, Sha'van's pimp. A downtrodden human with  Orcish ancestry (a presumption prompted by his prominent lower jaw) called Hammers-Nails or Nails, chosen for his enjoyment of the proverb that  'the nail that sticks out gets hammered down'.

He decided to keep Shirvan around and put him to work after his mother died. Though the number of women in his employ was small, it was still good to have a messenger and spy available. The young Aasimar proved very good at that. He was smart and handsome for a boy and quickly established himself as one of the leaders of the local children; mostly thieves, beggars or messengers themselves. His Celestial blood, however, also meant that he aged slower than most after his initial growth-spurt. At the age of sixteen, he still looked like he was twelve, but by then he had decided that he'd had enough and that he didn't like the glint in old Nail's eyes whenever the man looked at him lately -- a dagger in the gut remedied that and Shirvan was his own man.

A common occurence in the Hive.

Shirvan, for his part, was ready to move on. After a brief stint with the Collectors in Ragpicker's Square that didn't prove very successful, the boy banded together with a group of orphans and started going after local vermin for the reward. The main problem with that was that this particular sort of vermin grew more and more dangerous in large numbers and wasn't particularly pleased when their ranks were being culled. It was dangerous, but at least provided a meager income.

At the age of twenty-five, now looking around fourteen years old, Shirvan lucked into what might well have been the greatest turning point in his life: he found a young half-elven child wandering the Slags, pretty much the worst area in the entire slum. The boy clearly didn't belong there. It turned out he stemmed from the Lady's Ward and had stumbled through a portal by accident. The half-elf was named Calath d'Arnay.

Rather than follow his first impulse and slit the stranger's throat in order to take his belongings, Shirvan decided to do the smart thing and help him find his way back home. The boy's family, the d'Arnays, were overjoyed and Shirvan was rewarded with a position as a live-in servant in the household.

A charming boy, he quickly ingratiated himself with the family. The patriarch of the house was Lorn d'Arnays, a human mage of plenty skill and renown. His elven wife, Marya, was not quite as influential, but stemmed from elven nobility and possessed some arcane skill herself, though she found herself more at home at court and with the classical elven arts.

It was there that Shirvan received a formal education and spent long hours training with the d'Arnays, who became more foster parents than employers; he was essentially growing up at about the same rate as Calath and they quickly established a brother-like relationship, even if Shirvan was mostly playing along so as to keep his new privileges.

Shirvan was more gifted than Calath in many ways and figured that, if he proved his superiority often enough while putting up a good facade, he might supplant him at some point. He didn't really try to do anything malicious to Calath, actually enjoying the company on some level as they began to journey across the Planes, stumbling upon the occasional adventure.

Still, the fact that he hadn't yet usurped Calath' position as the favored son was gnawing at him and, when they both started to vie for the same woman, the situation grew worse. Shirvan had always been very close to his elven foster mother, who he had no doubt would have little qualms leaving the legacy to him, if both her husband and son would meet an unfortunate demise. And he'd have the woman he fancied, too.

Things didn't go quite as well as intended. An attempt to poison both of them failed after Lorn's death, when Calath discovered his malevolent betrayal. Shirvan was forced to flee with nothing but what he had currently on him. He knew of a priced possession of his newly deceased foster father's that might prove his salvation. Preferring the risk to a return to the slums, he broke into the mage's sanctum and stole the powerful Amulet of the Planes located there. He immediately activated its power -- to be whisked away to somewhere, anywhere, that wasn't Sigil.

He didn't expect to appear in [City here], on some backwater Prime Material Plane with strange gods and little knowledge of interplanar cosmology. Perhaps this was for the best, all things considered.

Apparently some manner of demonic invasion was brewing, but after a little investigation Shirvan found that it had been set up as an oddly benevolent challenge. Was there some greater secret, a trick to build up their forces and keep the locals quiet? Were these demons perhaps some sort of creature different from those of the Abyss that he was familiar with? It bore investigating. If nothing else, it should prove an interesting challenge.

Turn Ons: Power (!); fooling the goodly, dominating others, seducing others (in general, to evil and to his side), conspiring against others; feminine partners (female, futa, trap), betraying others at just the perfect moment, light bondage, kinky sex (the usual 'not entirely out there' kinks like breastplay, creampies, fancy outfits, exhibitionism and whatnot. He particularly enjoys fucking a partner against a wall, a mirror or better yet, a railing or window where their ecstatic face might be seen from the other side.); demons, angels and their lesser offspring like Tieflings and Aasimar.
Turn Offs: Gore, Vore, toilet stuff, being the bottom (but will if it's to his advantage despite disliking it)
Secret Desires: a throne to sit upon, power to match a demon lord, revenge against all those he believes wronged him.
Extra Secret Desires: genuine recognition and adoration for his cleverness and skill, a moment of true peace from his personal demons (metaphorical, not literal demons), genuine love he doesn't believe himself worthy of.
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

Nastara

Ooo, I'll definitely be watching this with lots of curiosity!  I've been thinking of doing something with a bit of similarity to this, so I may also be taking notes! ;)
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

VonDoom

There we go, fixed and spruced up the formatting a bit! I hope it works.  :-[

Edit: Also added a couple Turn Ons for him, since they weren't really too detailed when it came to sexual specifics.

O&O

Karasu

I sware he'd make a far better boss character XD

What do my Players think of him?

VonDoom

That's sort of the idea with him, he's literally descended from angels, coming in looking the hero and then inverting expectations by actually being a power-hungry sociopath more interested in taking over than helping anyone. I understand if that doesn't work for people or the vision for the game, though I'd love to play him in this -- versus monsters and possibly fellow Champions.  >:)

O&O

Karasu

Certainly possible! Could even be that he makes a deal with Lilim, who knows what could happen..

Though it's amazing this has taken off liek it has.. I literally came up with this on the fly helping a friend of mine get release because his girlfriend recently dumped him and he's a shameless perv that wanted to play out me being the dominant! XD

For Fact.. I am not a dominant minded person. But here I am trying XD

VonDoom

Quote from: Karasu on September 12, 2016, 01:40:45 PM
What do my Players think of him?

Always glad to have feedback, or rather, hoping for some nice scenes if people are interested in my villainous hero.  O8)

O&O

Tanken Sai

Wondering if this game is still.open and in need of players. If so please let me now.
May the goddess watch over you

Biles

I'm working on mine. Unfortunately, my browser crashed so I have to start all over again on my CS X_X
However, just to show you that I am reworking on my character:

Character WIP
First Name: Xuna
Last Name: Bladereaver
Sexuality: Futanari

Next of Kin:
Has an older and a younger sister of her clan, but are not blood-related.

I, Xuna Bladereaver, hereby agree that in signing this document, I accept the knowledge that I may be enslaved by demonic forces should I fail the dungeon. I also accept that should I wish, I will be exempt from further sacrifices unless for mere fun. I furthermore accept that I shall never speak of this dungeon outside the city.

Signed in free and good conscious, Xuna Bladereaver

[OOC] (Fill out as much or as little as you wish.)

Personality:
Xuna often bares a stern expression on her face when it comes down to business. Those around her who do not take situations seriously, especially dire ones, will be quickly chastised or lectured hard depending upon their attitudes and her mood. While she does not mind aiding a comrade out of a situation, Xuna will not waste time with those she feel will drag the party down as it tends to put a serious sour taste in her mood.

In times during her break, the orc will rarely crack a smile unless it’s about something that interests her the most. It may take awhile and depending on her mood and such, Xuna may show another side of her and become personable but mostly those she can garner respect as a fellow warrior. This doesn’t mean the she will only open herself up exclusively to warriors alone however.

Like many orc warriors, Xuna is capable of entering into a berserk-state of mind. Unlike them however, she believes in mastering more control over this rage ability with focus and discipline rather than rely solely on reckless brute strength. This is why she can exit out of this mode when berserk is no longer needed. However, it doesn’t mean she will quickly revert back to her normal self and will often nip and growl at others unintentionally. Those that understand her ability are wise enough to give the orc some cool downtime.

History:
Xuna’s mother not only died before she was born, but the unborn orc earned her first battle scar in the process. A party of marauding gnolls sought to take advantage of raiding her village when a large band of warriors left for a grand hunt. Fortunately, they came back due to some unforeseen circumstances and were quick to dispatch every last invader. While the village sustained some damage and casualties were few, Xuna’s mother was one of the unfortunate victims. During the raid, a gnoll broke into her home and stabbed her large belly with a spear. The penetration grazed unborn Xuna along the shoulder and her mother screaming in anguish went into a beserk state. She lived long enough to maim and disembowel her assailant beyond recognition. An elder came and performed a Cesarian-section. In her last breath, the mother gave her last breath to give her newborn child her name, Xuna.

[For GM's reference only] (Everything from this point forward will only be known by me, and the Dungeon mistress, Lilim)

Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Secret Desires: [Tell me what you'd love to see thrown at you potentially]
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Karasu

so far looks good Biles!

Quote from: Tanken Sai on September 17, 2016, 05:23:25 AM
Wondering if this game is still.open and in need of players. If so please let me now.

It is always open, and anyone is able to join up!

There are still bosses and Minibosses needing filling, and Champions for sure!

Biles

Next of Kin:

Quote from: Xuna BladereaverI, Xuna Bladereaver, hereby agree that in signing this document, I accept the knowledge that I may be enslaved by demonic forces should I fail the dungeon. I also accept that should I wish, I will be exempt from further sacrifices unless for mere fun. I furthermore accept that I shall never speak of this dungeon outside the city.

Signed in free and good conscious, Xuna Bladereaver

Personality:
Xuna often bares a stern expression on her face when it comes down to business. Those around her who do not take situations seriously, especially dire ones, will be quickly chastised or lectured hard depending upon their attitudes and her mood. While she does not mind aiding a comrade out of a situation, Xuna will not waste time with those she feel will drag the party down as it tends to put a serious sour taste in her mood.

In times during her break, the orc will rarely crack a smile unless it’s about something that interests her the most. It may take awhile and depending on her mood and such, Xuna may show another side of her and become personable but mostly those she can garner respect as a fellow warrior. This doesn’t mean the she will only open herself up exclusively to warriors alone however.

Like many orc warriors, Xuna is capable of entering into a berserk-state of mind. Unlike them however, she believes in mastering more control over this rage ability with focus and discipline rather than rely solely on reckless brute strength. This is why she can exit out of this mode when berserk is no longer needed. However, it doesn’t mean she will quickly revert back to her normal self and will often nip and growl at others unintentionally. Those that understand her ability are wise enough to give the orc some cool downtime.

History:
Xuna’s History

Xuna’s mother not only died before she was born, but the unborn orc earned her first battle scar in the process. A party of marauding gnolls sought to take advantage of raiding her village when a large band of warriors left for a grand hunt. Fortunately, they came back due to some unforeseen circumstances and were quick to dispatch every last invader. While the village sustained some damage and casualties were few, Xuna’s mother was one of the unfortunate victims. During the raid, a gnoll broke into her home and stabbed her large belly with a spear. The penetration grazed unborn Xuna along the shoulder and her mother screaming in anguish went into a berserk state. She lived long enough to maim and disembowel her assailant beyond recognition. An elder came and performed a Cesarian-section. In her last breath, the mother gave her last breath to give her newborn child her name, Xuna.

Much of her childhood was living it mostly within the isolated village deep in the jungle. It was home to an Amazonian-like society given that all births yielded no males, but in place of them were either naturally born shemales or futanaries, Xuna born as the latter. While her childhood years was anything but eventful, she eventually started to shine on her own years later as the rite of passage was soon approaching. The hunting ritual came and it was a special event held for many of the young orcs of her village, a way of finding out their potentials. The young Xuna displayed a skill unseen in other orcs as she relied more on her wits than on sheer strength. A pack of warthogs were in season and it was up to the new huntresses to nab one for the feast. Yet one particular alpha was the biggest prize of all, the razorback. Unfortunately, the beast was too vicious and no one has been able to hunt it down. That was until Xuna outsmarted the creature by having it fall off a cliff to its death.

Reaching the age of maturity, her prowess from the hunters’ rite gave her a minor boost of reputation amongst her peers. In many sparring battles, Xuna was able to defeat virtually all of her opponents, including a few more experienced young warriors. Usually, it was a veteran fighter that was barely able to subdue the young orc in a duel. Nonetheless, those below her will often challenge her just for the sake of basking in the greatness and potential she showed. For Xuna however, the more skilled she became as a warrior, the smaller her village grew along with whatever potential threat that sought to raid her village. Gnoll tribes that once surrounded the isolated orcs were eventually exterminated. Xuna was slowly becoming restless for more worthy challenges.

It was a matter of time when the rite of passage eventually came and weed out the weak from the strong. Xuna no doubt came out on top, but her time spending in the village was soon coming to an end. After becoming a fully fledged adult of a warrior’s status, the mighty orc soon left her village to venture out into the unknown. Jokingly, she mentioned that if she was to remain in the village any longer, future warriors would become too weak. Better to give them a chance to grow strong. In the next several years, Xuna traveled the lands discovering new games and learning new skills along the way. She once joined a guild that needed her strength to aid in a war between two factions. After having a taste of war, Xuna earned her last name as a result of brutally massacring a large vanguard of enemies. Bladereaver was forever etched into her name.

Throughout several years of adventuring much of the world, her reputation slowly built up but still shy of being humble. The war to which she fought were told by only a couple of villages and towns and exists as mere rumors. Those who knew her personally recognized her stature. At least to some extent, Xuna’s infamy at least carried some weight that it supposedly brought out the existence of her own native village. Little did she knew that the village would now and then receive some unexpected visitors of sorts. Recently however, Xuna happened to sojourn in a district near the vicinity of the city to which the challenge was taking place. The idea of exploring dungeons and battling monsters got her aroused. Quickly, she followed any leads until at long last, the orc was able to find the place and participate in this challenge.

Character's turn Ons:
Attracted to female-types, be they futas, shemales, or even femboys (especially cross-dressing ones), female-type warriors of similar statures to hers, intense foreplay, receiving and giving fellatios and cunnilingus. Giving respect to those who show potential and can show to hold their own. Seeking blades that matches her own uniqueness. Facing incontrovertible and impossible challenges. Getting defeated by a highly-skilled and renown opponent.

Character's turn Offs:
Whatever belongs into the bathroom, masculine males trying to hit on her, cheesy sex play, gore, stupidity from lack of common sense, forced hypocrisy, getting defeated by a lowly opponent, honorless curs, those who try to undermind her, challenges that don't satisfy her warrior's hunger, weak ones that cannot hold their own whether it's through battle or of sexual nature.

Player's secret Desires:
I'd like to see my futa orc's penis become violated in more ways than one. Milking, prostate infestation, living insertion and birthing through her urethra. Light-vore but only for the purpose of feeding the orc to a swarm of lowly creatures. Annelid creatures of all shapes and sizes sexually exploiting her private parts. For more information regarding my kinks in general, you can view them through Elliquiy or visit my F-list kinks: http://f-list.net/c/biles
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Yukina

JoanieSappho

Hmm. Looking at those secret desires ... I never said how big Lorelei's eggs were.
Let's say that they'll fit, shall we?  :P

Karasu

Quote from: Biles on September 17, 2016, 02:07:25 PM

Next of Kin:

Personality:

History:
Xuna’s History

Xuna’s mother not only died before she was born, but the unborn orc earned her first battle scar in the process. A party of marauding gnolls sought to take advantage of raiding her village when a large band of warriors left for a grand hunt. Fortunately, they came back due to some unforeseen circumstances and were quick to dispatch every last invader. While the village sustained some damage and casualties were few, Xuna’s mother was one of the unfortunate victims. During the raid, a gnoll broke into her home and stabbed her large belly with a spear. The penetration grazed unborn Xuna along the shoulder and her mother screaming in anguish went into a berserk state. She lived long enough to maim and disembowel her assailant beyond recognition. An elder came and performed a Cesarian-section. In her last breath, the mother gave her last breath to give her newborn child her name, Xuna.

Much of her childhood was living it mostly within the isolated village deep in the jungle. It was home to an Amazonian-like society given that all births yielded no males, but in place of them were either naturally born shemales or futanaries, Xuna born as the latter. While her childhood years was anything but eventful, she eventually started to shine on her own years later as the rite of passage was soon approaching. The hunting ritual came and it was a special event held for many of the young orcs of her village, a way of finding out their potentials. The young Xuna displayed a skill unseen in other orcs as she relied more on her wits than on sheer strength. A pack of warthogs were in season and it was up to the new huntresses to nab one for the feast. Yet one particular alpha was the biggest prize of all, the razorback. Unfortunately, the beast was too vicious and no one has been able to hunt it down. That was until Xuna outsmarted the creature by having it fall off a cliff to its death.

Reaching the age of maturity, her prowess from the hunters’ rite gave her a minor boost of reputation amongst her peers. In many sparring battles, Xuna was able to defeat virtually all of her opponents, including a few more experienced young warriors. Usually, it was a veteran fighter that was barely able to subdue the young orc in a duel. Nonetheless, those below her will often challenge her just for the sake of basking in the greatness and potential she showed. For Xuna however, the more skilled she became as a warrior, the smaller her village grew along with whatever potential threat that sought to raid her village. Gnoll tribes that once surrounded the isolated orcs were eventually exterminated. Xuna was slowly becoming restless for more worthy challenges.

It was a matter of time when the rite of passage eventually came and weed out the weak from the strong. Xuna no doubt came out on top, but her time spending in the village was soon coming to an end. After becoming a fully fledged adult of a warrior’s status, the mighty orc soon left her village to venture out into the unknown. Jokingly, she mentioned that if she was to remain in the village any longer, future warriors would become too weak. Better to give them a chance to grow strong. In the next several years, Xuna traveled the lands discovering new games and learning new skills along the way. She once joined a guild that needed her strength to aid in a war between two factions. After having a taste of war, Xuna earned her last name as a result of brutally massacring a large vanguard of enemies. Bladereaver was forever etched into her name.

Throughout several years of adventuring much of the world, her reputation slowly built up but still shy of being humble. The war to which she fought were told by only a couple of villages and towns and exists as mere rumors. Those who knew her personally recognized her stature. At least to some extent, Xuna’s infamy at least carried some weight that it supposedly brought out the existence of her own native village. Little did she knew that the village would now and then receive some unexpected visitors of sorts. Recently however, Xuna happened to sojourn in a district near the vicinity of the city to which the challenge was taking place. The idea of exploring dungeons and battling monsters got her aroused. Quickly, she followed any leads until at long last, the orc was able to find the place and participate in this challenge.

Character's turn Ons:
Attracted to female-types, be they futas, shemales, or even femboys (especially cross-dressing ones), female-type warriors of similar statures to hers, intense foreplay, receiving and giving fellatios and cunnilingus. Giving respect to those who show potential and can show to hold their own. Seeking blades that matches her own uniqueness. Facing incontrovertible and impossible challenges. Getting defeated by a highly-skilled and renown opponent.

Character's turn Offs:
Whatever belongs into the bathroom, masculine males trying to hit on her, cheesy sex play, gore, stupidity from lack of common sense, forced hypocrisy, getting defeated by a lowly opponent, honorless curs, those who try to undermind her, challenges that don't satisfy her warrior's hunger, weak ones that cannot hold their own whether it's through battle or of sexual nature.

Player's secret Desires:
I'd like to see my futa orc's penis become violated in more ways than one. Milking, prostate infestation, living insertion and birthing through her urethra. Light-vore but only for the purpose of feeding the orc to a swarm of lowly creatures. Annelid creatures of all shapes and sizes sexually exploiting her private parts. For more information regarding my kinks in general, you can view them through Elliquiy or visit my F-list kinks: http://f-list.net/c/biles

Welcome Aboard Champion! You can start your run now, or when Kiril either fails/passes Charlotte.

More than one champion can enter the dungeon after all, but if they've passed the first miniboss, then please wait till they have passed before starting your run ^^

Karasu

Quote from: VonDoom on September 12, 2016, 07:59:37 AM

Standing tall at about 5'11' feet, this man has a rather exotic look about him. Chiseled aristocratic features -- a straight, sharp nose, angular cheekbones and strong jawline, all handsomely framed by shoulder-length black hair that contrasts well with his fair complexion -- and his confident poise suggest a man of noble origin. His eyes, an odd sight the color of molten gold, issue a playful challenge to those who meet them, as if he knows some secret that he dares others to find out.

Shirvan's lean build and effortless movements clearly indicate to anyone with an eye for such things that he knows how to handle himself in a fight; the scimitar that rests at the left side of his belt isn't for show, nor does he wear the leather pauldrons and greaves over his red vest with anything but the confidence of a seasoned warrior.

On a closer inspection, the black-haired swordsman appears to be just short of his thirties, though he has evidently mastered the art of etiquette quite well.  He speaks eloquently in his deep, smooth voice, appealing with a bright and attentive look.

His exotic flair is exaggerated by the fact that his speech sometimes slips into fairly odd inflections, when he doesn't pay attention. It's obvious that he isn't a native.

True appearance, without dyed hair
and wearing fancy armor from Sigil.

First Name: Shirvan
Last Name: D'Arnays (former), Firehair, Brighteye, and numerous other suitably heroic spontaneously chosen last names.
Sexuality: Heteroflexible, potential advantage outweighs personal preference

Next of Kin: Maria D'Arnays. None.

I, Shirvan, hereby agree that in signing this document,I accept the knowledge that I may be enslaved by demonic forces should I fail the dungeon. I also accept that should I wish,I will be exempt from further sacrifices unless for mere fun. I furthermore accept that I shall never speak of this dungeon outside the city.

Signed in free and good conscious,
Shirvan

[OOC Note: This is a repurposed former character that I never got to play properly, so I hope you'll forgive me the writeup length. If necessary, I can make a TL;DR version. Spoilered for length. In D&D terms, he was a Pathfinder level 6-8 character, a Peri-blooded Aasimar Bard of Neutral Evil alignment who made a habit of pretending to heroism.]

Personality

For a man born poor in the slums, Shirvan is actually a fairly nice person. He only kills people without remorse if it serves a purpose, rather than if they look at him in a slightly disagreeable manner. Though he would certainly qualify as an 'evil' person by most standards, he doesn't view himself as a bad person per se. Life dealt him a bad hand, what's so wrong about discarding it and getting a new one? It's not like people are actually gone gone after they're dead, he's just shortening a period of their journey to the next plane their karma draws them to.

He's quite happy with the people he has actually killed, such as his foster father. The pimp had not only been the final nail in his mother's coffin, but had put him to work as a messenger in one of the most dangerous areas in the multiverse. Plus, there were those lecherous looks Nails had given him towards the end. Preempting anything he might have done with a generous stabbing was a good thing for everyone involved, really.

Killing his foster father and brother (or trying to, in the latter case) was not a decision made lightly, but one enforced by years of frustration that had slowly built. He believes himself a better son than Calath, in every conceivable way; it wasn't fair that his low birth should stand in the way of that. The shade of pity he had always perceived in both their eyes continually galled him, his rage barely supressed underneath the surface of playing the perfect son.

Rage that reminded him all too much of Hammers-Nails, further exacerbating the issue until he finally decided that killing them was all he had left if he ever wanted to move on. He doesn't regret having killed Lorn, though part of him laments the future that might have been if the man had just been a little less attached to his own flesh and blood.

All this comes to one statement: Shirvan kills without remorse when he feels it necessary, then rationalizes it. He prefers to do it in cold blood in order to feel in control, but his temper sometimes gets away with him. However, it should be noted that he doesn't kill often, nor indiscriminately.  Only when his charm and cunning won't get him what he wants will he stoop to such methods; this serves as both a way to distinguish himself from Nails, as well as to give him a sense of superiority.

Though aware of it to some extent, there is something he won't admit to himself: he has issues with the female gender. Or rather, with applying his rather pragmatic outlook on the continued existence of other people to women. Having never really had a mother figure and then connecting very well with his new foster mother to the point of a slight infatuation, he finds that whenever it would benefit him more to kill a woman than to let her live he makes up excuses.

Beyond his views on killing, Shirvan likes to view himself as an ambitious person with the guts to do what is needed. He's certainly clever, cunning and even brave in the face of danger when he has to be. Now that he had a taste of privilege and power, he desires to regain that sort of position and go beyond it.

He didn't enjoy the confrontation with his foster brother and his forced retreat, preferring by far to appear the dashing hero than the wretched villain. This means that he will generally entertain and project a good image of himself, even if he has to go to depraved lengths behind the curtain to keep wearing that clean vest in public.

History

The tale of Shirvan is one steeped in tragedy, though whether it is his own or that of those who fell prey to his silver tongue is a subject for debate.

On any other world, in any of the many bountiful nations of famed Toril or the vast Golarion, a child born of celestial lineage would be a small wonder, the carrier of a grand destiny and someday, perhaps, a famed hero or prophet. Not so atop the Spire, within the City of Doors. There, even devils and demons grudgingly tolerate each other's existence under the protectorate of the mysterious Lady  of Pain, whose name only passes lips in hushed whispers for fear that her shadow might fall upon them. There, the exotic quickly becomes mundane.

Shirvan's divine parentage is undeniable, though its origins are suspect: his mother was a half-celestial, daughter of a Peri and a mortal, called Sha'van. Though traditionally representing the ideal of good like their kin, the Peri are a race of Celestials descended from Fallen Angels. Their blood sometimes pulls them into the very opposite direction. Conflicted her whole life between these two polar opposites warring inside, Shirvan's mother eventually began to drown her sorrows using an addictive euphoriant -- a drug derived from Slaad eggs. The chaos so introduced into her system quickly helped her get over any lingering doubts; not so the growing dependency and cravings they introduced. Ultimately, Sha'van's life ended short and miserably, the last decade of her existence the life of a drug-addicted prostitute in the Hive, one of the most wretched regions even in the slums of Sigil.

It was there that Shirvan was born. Though the identity of his biological father is unkown, his appearance suggests a human or a sub-species thereof.

As they say: Life's cheap, berk, but nowhere's it cheaper than in the Hive Ward. The man Shirvan recognizes as his 'proper' father was, for all intents and purposes, Sha'van's pimp. A downtrodden human with  Orcish ancestry (a presumption prompted by his prominent lower jaw) called Hammers-Nails or Nails, chosen for his enjoyment of the proverb that  'the nail that sticks out gets hammered down'.

He decided to keep Shirvan around and put him to work after his mother died. Though the number of women in his employ was small, it was still good to have a messenger and spy available. The young Aasimar proved very good at that. He was smart and handsome for a boy and quickly established himself as one of the leaders of the local children; mostly thieves, beggars or messengers themselves. His Celestial blood, however, also meant that he aged slower than most after his initial growth-spurt. At the age of sixteen, he still looked like he was twelve, but by then he had decided that he'd had enough and that he didn't like the glint in old Nail's eyes whenever the man looked at him lately -- a dagger in the gut remedied that and Shirvan was his own man.

A common occurence in the Hive.

Shirvan, for his part, was ready to move on. After a brief stint with the Collectors in Ragpicker's Square that didn't prove very successful, the boy banded together with a group of orphans and started going after local vermin for the reward. The main problem with that was that this particular sort of vermin grew more and more dangerous in large numbers and wasn't particularly pleased when their ranks were being culled. It was dangerous, but at least provided a meager income.

At the age of twenty-five, now looking around fourteen years old, Shirvan lucked into what might well have been the greatest turning point in his life: he found a young half-elven child wandering the Slags, pretty much the worst area in the entire slum. The boy clearly didn't belong there. It turned out he stemmed from the Lady's Ward and had stumbled through a portal by accident. The half-elf was named Calath d'Arnay.

Rather than follow his first impulse and slit the stranger's throat in order to take his belongings, Shirvan decided to do the smart thing and help him find his way back home. The boy's family, the d'Arnays, were overjoyed and Shirvan was rewarded with a position as a live-in servant in the household.

A charming boy, he quickly ingratiated himself with the family. The patriarch of the house was Lorn d'Arnays, a human mage of plenty skill and renown. His elven wife, Marya, was not quite as influential, but stemmed from elven nobility and possessed some arcane skill herself, though she found herself more at home at court and with the classical elven arts.

It was there that Shirvan received a formal education and spent long hours training with the d'Arnays, who became more foster parents than employers; he was essentially growing up at about the same rate as Calath and they quickly established a brother-like relationship, even if Shirvan was mostly playing along so as to keep his new privileges.

Shirvan was more gifted than Calath in many ways and figured that, if he proved his superiority often enough while putting up a good facade, he might supplant him at some point. He didn't really try to do anything malicious to Calath, actually enjoying the company on some level as they began to journey across the Planes, stumbling upon the occasional adventure.

Still, the fact that he hadn't yet usurped Calath' position as the favored son was gnawing at him and, when they both started to vie for the same woman, the situation grew worse. Shirvan had always been very close to his elven foster mother, who he had no doubt would have little qualms leaving the legacy to him, if both her husband and son would meet an unfortunate demise. And he'd have the woman he fancied, too.

Things didn't go quite as well as intended. An attempt to poison both of them failed after Lorn's death, when Calath discovered his malevolent betrayal. Shirvan was forced to flee with nothing but what he had currently on him. He knew of a priced possession of his newly deceased foster father's that might prove his salvation. Preferring the risk to a return to the slums, he broke into the mage's sanctum and stole the powerful Amulet of the Planes located there. He immediately activated its power -- to be whisked away to somewhere, anywhere, that wasn't Sigil.

He didn't expect to appear in [City here], on some backwater Prime Material Plane with strange gods and little knowledge of interplanar cosmology. Perhaps this was for the best, all things considered.

Apparently some manner of demonic invasion was brewing, but after a little investigation Shirvan found that it had been set up as an oddly benevolent challenge. Was there some greater secret, a trick to build up their forces and keep the locals quiet? Were these demons perhaps some sort of creature different from those of the Abyss that he was familiar with? It bore investigating. If nothing else, it should prove an interesting challenge.

Turn Ons: Power (!); fooling the goodly, dominating others, seducing others (in general, to evil and to his side), conspiring against others; feminine partners (female, futa, trap), betraying others at just the perfect moment, light bondage, kinky sex (the usual 'not entirely out there' kinks like breastplay, creampies, fancy outfits, exhibitionism and whatnot. He particularly enjoys fucking a partner against a wall, a mirror or better yet, a railing or window where their ecstatic face might be seen from the other side.); demons, angels and their lesser offspring like Tieflings and Aasimar.
Turn Offs: Gore, Vore, toilet stuff, being the bottom (but will if it's to his advantage despite disliking it)
Secret Desires: a throne to sit upon, power to match a demon lord, revenge against all those he believes wronged him.
Extra Secret Desires: genuine recognition and adoration for his cleverness and skill, a moment of true peace from his personal demons (metaphorical, not literal demons), genuine love he doesn't believe himself worthy of.

Do my players and fellow bosses/minibosses have any objections to this character joining the champion ranks?

Biles

Hehe "heteroflexible" now that's a term I've never heard :D Also, I'm probably not in a position to judge the newcoming character given that mine is one too. Truth be told, I haven't bookmarked the IC thread so it may take me awhile to assess the current situation.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

JoanieSappho

Sooo ... I can put it up his butt, right?  :P

Karasu

Tanken Sai

Quote from: Karasu on September 17, 2016, 01:05:12 PM
so far looks good Biles!

It is always open, and anyone is able to join up!

There are still bosses and Minibosses needing filling, and Champions for sure!
Going to go with a champion but will her alignment count against that. She is chaotic Neutral.  still working on a sheet for her but here is what she looks like. And what level are we starting at? if you don't mind me asking so i can get her stats right?

Name :  Ivy Pure
race/ class: Halfling beast-master

Biles

I'm also assuming all champions start off unarmed, right?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Karasu

Champions start with a backpack with food rations, a few coins of silver, two bottles of water, and a small personal item [This CANNOT be a weapon of any description, or armor. I refer mainly to a necklace, earring, ring, bracelet, etc. an accessory item.]

Tanken Sai

Sounds like fun, so I use my.wits and body to get the rest of the things I need.   >:) this is going to be so much fun.

scribus1000

Quote from: Karasu on September 18, 2016, 02:20:21 AM
Do my players and fellow bosses/minibosses have any objections to this character joining the champion ranks?

I don't think I ever answered this, but I am okay with it. :)
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-