Private School RP (interest Check) --- need more males!

Started by Xanthaine, July 06, 2010, 09:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanthaine

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Saint George's Academy is situated in rural Hampshire in England and is one of the most expensive and well thought of private schools in the world. One term alone costs more than a small house, a year costs more than most people make in a lifetime. Yet they have students from across the planet, from Europe, America, Asia and even Africa. Diplomats, businessmen and even the occasional aristocrat would kill to have their child go to school here. But the school is full of the rich and famous, and few people play or party as hard. Here there are things going on that would shame anyone. Here, the students enjoy a huge variety of school sanctioned activities... and as many not so sanctioned ones. When the rich want a playground... the best place is Saint George's.

Name:

Nationality:

Parent's job: (the entertainment business/oil/drug lord/ect)

Personality:

Ons:

Offs:

Bio:

Appearance: (Good description/picture please)

So my plan is that we are all students (we can control the npc teachers, though) in this "playground of the rich". Advice welcome.

Carlissa

"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Xanthaine

Yes, if you want. I'm open to suggestions and that sounds fine to me. :-)

London

I like the sound of the plot... Count me in. I'll post a character shortly.

Xanthaine

Yay. I'll probably get my own up shortly.

And here it is:

Name: Alexander MacAlear

Nationality: Scottish/Spanish

Parent's job: Alexander's father is a big time screenwriter and director in Hollywood and his mother is a Spanish Diplomat.

Personality:Alexander is fun loving and carefree, his father did not teach him things like math and English, choosing instead to inform him of the pros and cons of various alcohols and drugs along with how to roll good cigarettes and the like. He lives for today but desperately wants a full and meaningful relationship rather than the simple one night stands he's used to. Although he's not so bothered how many of those he has to get through first.

Ons: Most things, ask and see!

Offs: Bondage.

Bio: Alexander was born in Los Angeles, California to his uncaring showbiz father and busy diplomat mother. As soon as he was weaned he was sent to live with his aunt in Scotland, where he was successively kicked out of five schools and arrested twice before completing his GCSE's... just. After that he was sent to Sixth form in St George's Academy. where he has been for the last two years. Since starting he has been arrested once more and got two girls pregnant. He's not the top of the food chain at the Academy but he's most definitely one of the guys to know. He has a knack for 'picking things up' for people, be they legal or... otherwise. He speaks with a strong Scottish accent.

Appearance: Alexander is classically handsome with long brown hair and handsome hazel eyes. He often wears, instead of the standard uniform, a short-sleeved shirt, open at the neck untucked from his ripped jeans with big boots. He has a watch on his left wrist and several leather bands on his right. He has a dangling earring on which is the letter 'A' in his left ear and wears a crucifix necklace... not that he's religious, although many make that mistake. He also has Celtic whorls tattooed from his left shoulder blade/left chest all the way to the start of his fingers on his left hand.

SheenaTiger

*pins the topic into my list* it is kinda late for me right now... so i will start thinking after some sleep and rereading ^^;
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

Black Orchid

Such a lovely garden of Orchids; just be wary of the black ones...
O&O of a Flower

When to Bloom and When to Wilt.

cassia

I think I'll make a character for this, too. About how many people will be in the RP?

Xanthaine

As many are interested. I don't really mind. I just want a relatively even ratio of male/female characters really. :-)

London

Name:   Yoshi Hitachi

Nationality:   Japanese

Parent's job:   President of the Hitachi Corporation

Personality:   A calm and collected young man, Yoshi’s outward appearance hides an inner fire that ready to find a way out. Full of passion he works hard to control his emotions. Yoshi’s greatest weakness is his easily read eyes. Yoshi  has a great love for practical jokes.

Bio:   Born in Tokyo Japan, Yoshi’s father is the president of the world wide Hitachi Corporation. Having been raised in one of the largest companies in the world, Yoshi never had to worry of money. Spending most of his life in different boarding schools, Yoshi was able to learn several languages as well as other skills that he has put to great use.
Skilled in track and acrobatics… Yoshi picked up Parkour quickly. He enjoys finding new locations to practice and use his Parkour.

Appearance:

elfguy

Name: Jane

Nationality: USA

Parent's job: CEO of the biggest Hollywood Studio

Personality: Jane is very rebellious. Ever since she was a little girl, she did everything she could not to conform. She is dominant, and got in fights all the time, beating kids twice her age. She developed a liking for anything that made loud noises, including everything from firecrackers to guns. She is not easy to get along and will usually distrust people she meets, although she may decide to play nice with them just for the opportunity to manipulate them later.

Ons: Most things.

Offs: Herma.

Bio: Her parents always wished that she hadn't been born, at least that's how they made her feel. That's part of the reason why she rebelled. Being a constant pain on them, they soon decided to send her to this school, using their vast influence to get her accepted, both because it was the best facility but also because it would keep her away from them. She's done drugs, smoked and drinks alcohol on a regular basis, and has casual sex many times, usually with her on top. She hates this new school and the only thing that interests her is continuing her lifestyle here.

Appearance:

----

LimitlessNikkie

Name: Nicole/Nikkie

Nationality: french

Parent's job: Dad-Arms Dealer /Mom-designer

Personality: Nikkie is spunky and outgoing, tough and she never backs down when challenged. She's serious, never misses a beat and nothing escapes her notice. She has a weakness for cute guys and is a noted flirt.  She loves taking chances and getting in trouble. Taking risks is exciting and doing so is second nature to her.

Ons: Come find out ;)

Offs: the norms

Bio: She was daddy's little girl and knew from the beginning the he was a 'bad' man. He never lied to her and in fact taught her the 'family business'. When her mom found out about it she was pissed and to separate the two of them and save her daughter she sent Nikkie to school in America. Nikkies only ever been around kids her own age with supervision never having been let out of the sight of her body guard till now. She can't wait to see what kind of trouble she can get into here.

Appearance:

elfguy

Sweet, looks like we have 2 bad girls to corrupt the guys ;P
----

LimitlessNikkie

zoarster

Count me in too...

Name: Jonathan Harkness-DeVries

Nationality: French

Parent's job: Old money academics/Father is currently Ambassador to the US

Personality: Ostensibly quiet but personable, Jonathan is quite the different animal behind closed doors. He is the epitome of work hard, play hard--in the classroom, he is quite the scholar, but after school, he's been known to engage, albeit discretely, in antics including sex, booze, and even occasional drugs. Coming into his first year at boarding school, however, all of that has been covered up; he is, as it stands, the quiet, studious bookworm.

Ons: Almost anything

Offs: Boredom

Bio: From a young age, Jonathan's parents sent him to study everything from mathematics to the classics. He was a relatively bad student until, at the age of 9, he discovered--by force--the philosophy of the Epicureans and the libertine rollicking of the Baccantes. Since then, he's put everything into his studies, mostly to learn about new and different ways to enjoy life outside of studies. Thus, in addition to knowing the facts of history, he probably knows about the sex life of any given era; in addition to knowing biology, he knows what animals can be played with and where to pleasure a girl; etc.

Appearance:

SheenaTiger

(as allways i will fill in bit by bit, getting the whole thing after some edits)

Name: Youko Kawaguchi

Nationality: Japanese & American

Parent's  job: Mother Model, Father owner & manager of one of the most successful Model-companies (acts worldwide)

Personality: Youko is a surprisingly shy girl most of the time. But she got a twist in her personality that as handed down from her mother. While in front of a camera she tends to act more freely and is generally more relaxed, even with some more revealing shots that where taken for the company of her father.

Ons: At the beginning straight without special on's

Offs: generally my Offs-list

Bio: Youko is the only daughter of a japanese model who works for the same company as her father owns. She herself was sheltered most of her life and teached by private tutors as per wish of her mother. Until 2 months agos that was her fathers will too, but after some problems between Youkos father and her private tutor, he decided to send her to a real school. That was to get rid of the tutor but to teach her how real school would be, at least what a rich-people-school would be like. Until now she had no real friends, thanks to beeing sheltered, and now is totally excited, which shows in a rather normal way to act instead of hiding in her shell. Both parents and herself think about the school as normal private school and have no doubt that Youko will leave the school with best marks, like she entered the school and none of them is aware of possible unsanctioned activities.

Appearance:
Generally slow between posts ... sorry but Health-Issues and other RL-Things happen.
My RP-Search / BDSM-Test (2015-08-16) / BDSM-Test (2018-12-23) / BDSM-Test (2022-11-28) / My A&A (2020-12-16)

QuoteThe complete Domination over a Submissive is not based on fear and harshness, but is based on trust, love, guidance and understanding.

SuperHans

Definately something I'd like!

Name: Shane Evans

Nationality: British

Parent's job: Vocalist in a rock band

Personality: Shane is always one for the party. He came to St Georges' expecting fun and entertainment of...many forms and plans not to go to bed before 5am for the first month he is there. While he doesn't generally spend time around those he considers 'boring' he is in fact a loyal friend, but he often puts a nihilistic lifestyle before such considerations. He has a cynical, often sardonic sense of humour, but is also usually friendly. Many would call him spoiled.

Ons: Anything that could be associated with the mores of the rich and famous. He enjoys bondage and being dominated secretly, but justifies this by regarding it as a hedonistic excess.

Offs: Constant negativity in others. He's also acutely aware that he'll be going to school with some born considerably higher than him socially, and he is insecure about being looked down upon.

Bio: It isn't easy being the son of Echo frontman Johnny Evans. Actually, it is. Shane's life has been turbulent; he's been whisked off to tours in Europe, the States and more. But he's enjoyed alot of it; he's been to the prep schools, been clubbing far earlier than most his age due to the bouncers knowing who his father was. His parents, having working class origins despite their wealth, were reluctant to send him to St Georges due to its reputation for the elite partying hard and caring little for anything else.

The only constant home Shane grew up in was in London, where his dad brought a luxury home not too far from where both of his parents grew up, in Lewisham. His dad, now semi-retired from the rock curcuit, is in London waiting for him to return.

Appearance:
That's just, like, your opinion, man

O&O

Xanthaine

I've got the first post up...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74641.new#new                              <------ the rp is here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=74642.new#new                              <------ the OOC is here.

hentaigirl

This sounds cool. i realy hope im not too late?

Name: Aiko Fukushima

Nationality: Japanese

Parent's job: Father Graphic Designer, Mother Model

Personality: Aiko is a person with a double side. one minute she can be "daddys little darling", next shes a wild thing partying till dawn. she is clever, but lazy, and dosnt make a effort she could.

Ons: Most things, including roleplay and slavery

Offs: Cum shots(Mainly because she says it ruins her hair)

Bio: Aiko has always been a good girl, while her parents were around. when they leave, she partys all night long, aswell as some fun in the bedrooms. when her parents found this out, they sent her to a privet school, where they thought she would be "safe" from thease sort of things.
Appearance:

Xanthaine

hentaigirl

AncientMaster

also interested, will be adding my char shortly

also great to be back!  ;D

Xanthaine

Still looking for players, males especially. Roll up roll up!

Carlissa

Does that mean I should wait to join until more males show up?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Xanthaine

No, you can jump in as soon as you have a character sheet up.

CrazyIvan

are you still looking for more people? If you are I will jump in as a guy.

Xanthaine

CrazyIvan

ok I will begin to work on a character and might have it up later today. Also just wondering has the game started or is it still in the process of starting?

Xanthaine

Gideon

I'm interested to I'll start working on a character.

CrazyIvan

Here is my character hope that this is okay.

Name: Michael

Nationality: British/American – Grew up in Britain

Parent's job: Father – British – Is old money and has direct tries to the Royal Family, he currently works in the House of Parliament. Mother – American – Is the CEO of one of the largest arm arms production and military research companies.

Personality: Michael has always been on the quiet side, just kinda of going with the flow type of person. He mainly keeps to himself and loves music, reading, writing, and drawing. He is intelligent and prefers pursuits of the mind over sports and physical activities. He is kinda and caring and loves t help other people even if I sometimes means give up what he wants. He can also be a bit shy and awkward when talking with new people. Though once he gets to know you he can be quite open and outgoing,

Ons: A lot just ask and see if it is.

Offs: Scat

Bio: Michael was an only child and grew up in London living a fairly sheltered childhood. He would spend most of his time reading and studying and trying to learn as much as he could. This was mainly due to his father who wanted to protect Michael as he was his only son and that he wanted Michael to focus on studying. His mother during his early years was not around much as she often had to leave on long business trips, so he was mainly raised by a nanny and his private tutors.

His mother when he was older began to play a larger part in his life. Partly, because she was not as busy and she didn't want Michael to live such a sheltered life style she thought it was bad for him. So his mother would take him out on adventures and even introduce him to her job first hand and what she made. His mother also taught him how to use them, much to the dismay of his father, he really didn't care he was just happy to spend time with his mother. When he was a teenager his parents where a bit more active in his life, because he was now old enough to go with them to work sometimes and learn about what they did. He was still kept very busy with his studies and his intellectual pursuits, though now he was staying to open up a bit. Which is why they thought to send him to school so he would interact with others about his age and maybe open up a bit more.

Appearance:

Demongirl

(eyes pop out)   Yowzers!    Rebecca will be saying hello to him.    (chuckles)
There are two types of people in this world, good and bad.  The good sleep better, but the bad seem to enjoy the waking hours much more.

My Dos & Don'ts