Chicks 'n' Chips - Game ongoing - canceled

Started by justme4386, October 11, 2014, 06:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justme4386

Quote from: King Serperior on October 11, 2014, 04:43:27 PM
Okay, for now, I am going to exit.  I underestimated my current game number as is.  I shall likely return if the game's still around.  Good luck!
Will be missing you, but I understand. ;)
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

justme4386

I posted a sample character sheet for a girl character in the top post. I will add a customer sheet probably later today and then make templates form them. So please do think about potential characters, but do NOT submit them yet. I wouldn't be able to handle them. ;)

Love,
Me
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Dashenka

Just a question... are there restrictions/requirements for the face masks?
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Jemady Angel

Interested maybe. Working Girl possibly. (Maybe because of game loads currently. ) )
<---- O/o

Kiurial

I'd be interested in playing a customer.  I don't currently have any ideas for him yet, but I should be able to come up with something.

justme4386

Quote from: Dashenka on October 11, 2014, 05:32:46 PM
Just a question... are there restrictions/requirements for the face masks?
Well, they should not be gruesome (Slipknot), I guess... And half masks are better since the leave the mouth unobstructed for... Doing things. ;)

I was always thinking of the masks as animals - cats, bunnies, doe, fox, wolf, leopard, chipmunk ;) or whatever... Don't ask me why. I think as long as the mask makes the girl slightly identifiable so she can be ordered from the menu.

Quote from: Jemady Angel on October 11, 2014, 07:04:56 PM
Interested maybe. Working Girl possibly. (Maybe because of game loads currently. ) )
Take you time. I prefer a few active girls over many barely active ones. :)

Quote from: Kiurial on October 11, 2014, 07:29:57 PM
I'd be interested in playing a customer.  I don't currently have any ideas for him yet, but I should be able to come up with something.
Please keep in mind that most customers should be one shot characters. I will not have high expectations about the detail of their character and motivation - as you will see once I post their character sheets. Most go there, get off and leave. Only if your character is recurring will he/she need some more detail - especially how often they come by and why they are regulars, etc.

So if you just want to do regular customers: feel free to experiment with little developed characters - sometimes those grow on you significantly... at least some have for me in the past.

Love,
Me

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Dashenka

Haha I understand the Slipknot masks...

"Hello I'll be your entertainment for the evening wearing nothing but my gruesome dead pig face mask. I hope you have a lovely evening."

Hehe

The reason I asked for the half face masks is because teachers or parents or friends will recognize some key features about their daughter or student right? Even with the mask? Or am I taking things too real now?

Kiurial

Personally, I think that possibility would make sense, and be fun.  Just because someone's wearing a mask doesn't mean you can't recognize behaviors, voices, body types, or distinguishing features.  At the very least, if there is some relation between customer and employee, it would be reasonable for one or both to have some sort of idea.

justme4386

Quote from: Dashenka on October 12, 2014, 03:31:28 AM
Haha I understand the Slipknot masks...

"Hello I'll be your entertainment for the evening wearing nothing but my gruesome dead pig face mask. I hope you have a lovely evening."

Hehe
Indeed... hehehe. ;D

Quote from: Dashenka on October 12, 2014, 03:31:28 AM
The reason I asked for the half face masks is because teachers or parents or friends will recognize some key features about their daughter or student right? Even with the mask? Or am I taking things too real now?
Don't let reality get in the way of a good smut story. If you feel it necessary for your family to find out to tell a good story, fine by me. But unless both sides (the girl and the customer) agree that the girl gets recognized (and tell the GM ahead of time), it's a nogo.

Quote from: Kiurial on October 12, 2014, 03:35:10 AM
Personally, I think that possibility would make sense, and be fun.  Just because someone's wearing a mask doesn't mean you can't recognize behaviors, voices, body types, or distinguishing features.  At the very least, if there is some relation between customer and employee, it would be reasonable for one or both to have some sort of idea.
Having the cover blown would be a considerable turning point in the story and should not happen without detailed deliberation with the GM(s).
That said - yes, it's an option. Most people have some sort of recognizable feature about their body so that in reality it's actually not that difficult to recognize people that you have an intimate relationship with. Voice, speech, moles, scars, etc. there are lots of possibilities for being recognized. But at least in the beginning of this game, I don't think it would add to the fun - rather introduce drama that for now I would prefer to leave at the door. Maybe later in the game this can become a turning point to the plot leading to a culmination of sorts...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Orval Wintermute

The idea of a parent making a surprise visit to the school and then getting a whole other type of surprise could be fun  ;D

justme4386

I added a first draft to the character sheets into the first post. Feel free to comment on them... did I miss anything?

Probably tonight you get the templates to them and then we can start thinking of character submissions. :)

I'm so excited!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

justme4386

Ok, now I got a request: Can someone please PM me a link to instructions how to upload images to the eluiki? I would want to cut down character images to size and upload them there for performance reasons - but I don't now what page to attach them to.... HELP.  ???

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

DarkAngel111

https://elliquiy.com/wiki/Special:Upload

Put in a description and heading will help you look for them later if you need them :)

justme4386

Thanks will do that with the images in the first post for a try and once it all works and is set up, I guess I am ready for recruiting... Never thought it would happen this fast. :)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Chreestafer

should we pm you our characters or post them here?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

justme4386

Recruitment JUST NOW opened! :)

Please check the first post of approval process.

I am gone for the rest of the afternoon. So don't expect signs of life from me for the next 5 hours or so... ;D

Please note: I will still need a few days to prepare and set up the other threads. So please don't expect the game to start until next weekend. If it does... GREAT! ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Devilyn Sydhe

This looks interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on it

Kokaine

I should have a couple characters sent later. A working girl and possibly a school custodian or someone mostly invisible on campus.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

justme4386

Quote from: KalebHyde on October 12, 2014, 12:12:51 PM
This looks interesting, I'll be keeping an eye on it
What would entice you to join?

Quote from: Kokaine on October 12, 2014, 12:18:03 PM
I should have a couple characters sent later. A working girl and possibly a school custodian or someone mostly invisible on campus.
Looking forward to it. ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Devilyn Sydhe

Quote from: justme4386 on October 12, 2014, 01:13:18 PM
What would entice you to join?

Oh, I'm just trying to decide if I should take on another game, but this premise is extremely tempting and the potential cast is top notch.  I also like the masks and the potential situations that I don't currently have in play.

MagicalPen

I'm tempted to make a 'Daddy' of one of the girls (if some one would be interested in some accidental-incest on occasion)...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Dashenka

Quote from: MagicalPen on October 12, 2014, 01:40:21 PM
I'm tempted to make a 'Daddy' of one of the girls (if some one would be interested in some accidental-incest on occasion)...

Raises hand!

Problem is.. the parents of my character are dead :D

MagicalPen

I don't think Necrophilia is approved of for this idea ^-^

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Dashenka