A Totally and Completely Un-serious Question from the Resident Mischief Maker

Started by MasterMischief, October 06, 2012, 02:23:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MasterMischief

How do you synthesize a methylated alkaloid?

Oniya is not allowed to reply.   ;D

Lord Drake

You can synthesize the methylated alkaloid using an acid/base extraction, although the answer from the movie you are referring to is "I don't know".

And your nemesis is not Oniya here. It is Neroon.
Hey.. where did you put that Drake?
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!
“Never waste your time trying to explain who you are
to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.”
— Dream Hampton

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

MasterMischief

Ryven

MasterMischief

Neroon

Quote from: MasterMischief on October 06, 2012, 09:00:24 PM
Neroon doesn't like me.   :P
It's true. Like is too mild a word. However, as stalking you would bring the staff into disrepute, I content myself with admiring you from afar.

As for how I would methylate an alkaloid, it's simple. I wouldn't; that's what technicians are for.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy

MasterMischief

Quote from: Neroon on October 07, 2012, 02:22:58 PM
It's true. Like is too mild a word. However, as stalking you would bring the staff into disrepute, I content myself with admiring you from afar.

As for how I would methylate an alkaloid, it's simple. I wouldn't; that's what technicians are for.

Don't play coy with me, mister!  You have had it in for me ever since that incident with the goat.

What if you are fresh out of technicians?  Maybe my neighbor has some I could borrow.  >.>

Neroon

Don't you bring up that goat again!  I was young, there was much alcohol and the goat looked much older...

Beguile's Mistress

MasterMischief

We destroyed the evidence.

You did destroy the evidence, right Neroon?

Neroon

Actually, I curried it and then sold it down the market, £3.50 per plateful.

No need to waste the good business opportunity a goat represents.

Beguile's Mistress

Lord Drake

I still have some of it in the freezer actually.

£3.50 is a fair enough price for evidence that would allow me to blackmail Neroon and MM in the future.

*gloat*
— Dream Hampton

Beguile's Mistress

Next time you need an alibi let me know.  You might have gotten away with it if you had told the coppers you were just helping the goat over the stile.  *nods*

Neroon

Keeping it that long and not turning us in males you an accessory after the fact.

To be honest though, the thought of you being an accessory makes me think of a dragon skin handbag...

Lord Drake

Quote from: Neroon on October 07, 2012, 03:47:29 PMTo be honest though, the thought of you being an accessory makes me think of a dragon skin handbag...

At least I am an accessory and not a tool. But if I am an accessory as a whole, then we are talking about a WHOLE dragon bag here.

— Dream Hampton

Neroon

Well, it'd need to be big to fit all the goats in.

Not that there are any goats. No sir. No goats. Nothing to see here.

Oniya

Quote from: Beguile's Mistress on October 07, 2012, 03:46:43 PM
Next time you need an alibi let me know.  You might have gotten away with it if you had told the coppers you were just helping the goat over the stile.  *nods*

...if it weren't for those meddling kids!

(Pun intended)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

You all know better than to make me laugh this hard. I nearly busted something. Drat! Now I have to go get a paper towel to mop up the laughy tears.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Beguile's Mistress

Lord Drake

— Dream Hampton

MasterMischief

Lord Drake

— Dream Hampton

Ryven