Close a thread?

Started by VideoKid, August 09, 2014, 10:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

I was just wondering if you create a thread? Can you close it or does a moderator have to? I have some role plays that have died that I keep bookmarked and I feel they won't become active again so I was wanting to clean up and delete them? If this is already somewhere I'm sorry I couldn't find it.

Beguile's Mistress

Elliquiy doesn't delete threads in most cases but you can ask a Staff member to lock them for you.  They eventually drift off into oblivion anyway.  :D

Rhedyn

You can also just delete the bookmarks for them if you don't want them showing up in your bookmarked list any more  :-)

Oniya

Both BeMi and Rhedyn are correct.  Elliquiy does not delete threads without a compelling reason, although we will lock threads when necessary.  However, abandoned RPs are generally just left to sink into the depths.  Any bookmarked thread can be 'un-bookmarked' by going to your bookmarks page, clicking the box next to the entry and hitting the 'Delete selected bookmarks' button at the bottom of the page.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

VideoKid

Thanks guys I was just curious. I guess they can just go into oblivion.