(M/M or M/F search with characters and plotish ideas

Started by BrokenMirror, November 18, 2010, 06:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrokenMirror

Hey there I am a bit new to the site and well I've got some characters and plots that want attention. ^_^  Now for the list because I like to get to the point somedays.  :P

Character Name: Isamu Tenhino  Gender:Male   Age: about 20ish.  Appearance: Shortish dark brown hair there is a small braid that runs behind his left ear.  His skin is tan and his clothing choice is mostly red and white.  His muscle build is lean but deffined from sword work and ceremonial dances.  Isamu has brown eyes and a boyish look.   Personality:  Isamu is hotheaded and very firm in his convictions.  He also insists he's not gay, and has a tendency to say the wrong things.  He will hold a grudge no matter what it may cost him.

Story:  Isamu is the last of a member of a wondering human tribe that practices fire manipulation.  His has been taken as a rare species since humans are rare in this world of supernature.  He was given to the prince of some being.  This prince also happens to be the son of a violent and brutal king but a son is blind to his fathers faults.  Who's to be believed a slave or your father?

Character Name:  Aislin Connors  Gender:Female    Age:24    Appearance:  Long auburn hair that has a slight wave to it and it hugs her face.  Her skin is pale and has freckles brushed across it.  Her figure is curvy but she'd never give her measurements on a tell only basis.  Her eyes are green and her nails are often painted.   Personality:  Aislin acts like she's the coolest bitch, but is rather unsure of things when she doesn't know whats going on.  She's as stubborn as an ox, but as playful as a kitten.

Story:  Aislin takes a dare from a roommate and goes to an old Irish castle that is suppossibly haunted.  There she is to spend the night and bring something back to prove she stayed there.  While there she finds something or some one and troubles begin   As the supernatural starts bleeding into her everyday life.

*New characters*

Character Name: Jessi Benton  Gender: Male    Age:Looks early twenties     Appearance:  Blond hair that reaches his chin parted in the center.  A couple strands hang near his gray eyes and help frame his face.  His skin is very white and he'll burn from the sun very easy.  He as a crossed shaped scar in the middle of his forehead, several more scars on his back, one on his chest, and the last scar is on the back of his left calf.  He has many black tribal tattoos from the bands on his right arm and left calf, to the tribal yin yang with the sun and a crescent moon as the centers, and the last tattoo his a dragon with its wings spread across his chest and its tail at his navel.    Personality:  Jessi is laid back and likes to laugh about most things in life.  He has deep abandonment issues since he was abandon by his mother at the age of ten.  Jessi is wild and likes to be the center of attention.

Let me know if your interested.